FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I'm not a fan of that whole "leave a package on the fucking doorstep policy." I live in an apartment, so I'm not going to be the only person walking by that package.

But yeah, UPS will be hearing from me.

When I signed up for YourSavingsClub and Autovantage they both said my card was declined or unavailble or something... just checked and they both have payments for 1$ that went through pending and were charged.
Hope they add GHIII or Assassins Creed :)

[quote name='Kueller']This is why I'm not a fan of that whole "leave a package on the fucking doorstep policy." I live in an apartment, so I'm not going to be the only person walking by that package.

But yeah, UPS will be hearing from me.[/quote]
I was insanely lucky when my package came. My orientation meeting let out early so I decided to go back to my apartment for lunch. Right as I was leaving for campus again USPS came and dropped my copy of Halo 3 at the door in front of my apartment. Not only could anyone see it and steal it, but the box could easily have been punted since the dimensions were curiously close to that of a football. Believe me, kicking things in my neighborhood is all too common. I hate the "leave it at the door policy" as well and share your frustrations. If I hadn't come home for lunch it would have sat out there for four hours. Eeep.

[quote name='RudyPants']How long does Blockbuster usually take to go green? It's been more than a week and so far no green for me.[/QUOTE]

Must be because of Grey's Anatomy.

Crappy Halo 3 LE - I have to send the stupid thing back to Microsoft. I wish they would have just sent standard editions to save us some problems.

Everyone who's gotten something from this site, please tell me which offers worked for you and how much each offer was...if any cost.

If you can do that I might use your referral...

I don't have my own creditcard, so if you guys can find a free one anywhere give me the heads up!

thx.

[quote name='leveskikesko']Everyone who's gotten something from this site, please tell me which offers worked for you and how much each offer was...if any cost.

If you can do that I might use your referral...

I don't have my own creditcard, so if you guys can find a free one anywhere give me the heads up!

thx.[/quote]

All of the offers require a valid credit card, and most of them have minimal cost, are free, or refund you after you cancel.

[quote name='greattastic']All of the offers require a valid credit card, and most of them have minimal cost, are free, or refund you after you cancel.[/quote]

Yeah, guessed that.

Which ones that work are the cheapest without having to cancel or anything?

[quote name='leveskikesko']Yeah, guessed that.

Which ones that work are the cheapest without having to cancel or anything?[/QUOTE]

You will have to cancel every single one of them, gotta put a little effort into it! lol

[quote name='leveskikesko']Yeah, guessed that.

Which ones that work are the cheapest without having to cancel or anything?[/quote]If you would sign up under my referral link, it would be much appreciated :D

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233375

The best offers are At Home Rewards, Privacy Matters, and Simply You. Each of these offers is $2, because you are signed up for two $1 trials. But don't worry, these are the easiest ones to cancel, and from what I've experienced $1 is refunded. All you have to do to cancel is call the number, enter your membership number (its an automated system, no waiting on hold for a rep) and press 2 to cancel or something. Very easy.

And also you don't need a credit card for these, go to Walmart or something and just pick up a $25 Visa Gift Card, works exactly like a credit card and it works with the offers too.

Hey guys,

Any idea when to expect Halo 3 on my doorstep? I completed the offers last Wednesday and the site listed it as being "shipped" on Thursday morning.

No tracking # yet means I'm a bit out of the loop. What seems to be the average time for receiving the game?

[quote name='mev1205']And also you don't need a credit card for these, go to Walmart or something and just pick up a $25 Visa Gift Card, works exactly like a credit card and it works with the offers too.[/QUOTE]

However, most sites (Including Trainn) don't allow the use of Visa Giftcards. Regardless if they work, they are a violation of ToS..and you shouldn't recommend people doing that.

So.. bascially..SHHH :razz:

My cousin got a giftcard and was charged from the sites but the orders didnt go through and he didnt get credit or a refund...so beware

ok wtf did this happen to anyone
i tried to cancel zooba by email and got this

"We're sorry to learn that you wish to cancel your membership. As you will remember, when you joined ZOOBA your membership agreement stated that you may cancel at any time after fulfilling your obligation to purchase a total of just 3 books."

[quote name='Nelo Ice']ok wtf did this happen to anyone
i tried to cancel zooba by email and got this

"We're sorry to learn that you wish to cancel your membership. As you will remember, when you joined ZOOBA your membership agreement stated that you may cancel at any time after fulfilling your obligation to purchase a total of just 3 books."[/quote]

Well that sucks, I recently cancelled it by email without a problem, and even then the membership agreement already stated that you needed to purchase 3 books in order to cancel. I guess I was lucky.

Or you can try cancelling by email again to see if you get someone else to cancel it for you. Maybe the person who you originally got was picky.

[quote name='buterbals']Well that sucks, I recently cancelled it by email without a problem, and even then the membership agreement already stated that you needed to purchase 3 books in order to cancel. I guess I was lucky.

Or you can try cancelling by email again to see if you get someone else to cancel it for you. Maybe the person who you originally got was picky.[/quote]

im gonna try cancelling by phone tomorrow or email again then :bomb:

[quote name='lilboo']I too canceled Zooba with no problem AND got my $10 back.[/quote]

You didn't order any books or put them on queue?

If I do this offer and get the same email as Nelo Ice, will my membership be canceled, but I just lose $10?

[quote name='ZerotypeX']You didn't order any books or put them on queue?

If I do this offer and get the same email as Nelo Ice, will my membership be canceled, but I just lose $10?[/QUOTE]

I signed up, and got credit within an hour. The next day they sent me my log in information, I logged in and set up an account. I never queued a book and I never got back to it. I then realized I signed up for the Zooba service on an impulse and am currently going through things in my life..and I won't have any time for reading..let alone be able to put out the extra money for books..and asked to cancel my membership..... ;)

And I got a confirmation the next day saying my account was canceled. Few days later I saw $10 refunded in my account!

Has anyone successfully completed At Home Rewards or Privacy Matters in the last few days?

I tried twice over the weekend and I get a blank page with "error" in the title bar after I hit submit. Haven't gotten credit from Trainn, but I don't think my CC has been charged either. Didn't get any confirmation emails. This is in Firefox, maybe I should try IE or Safari.

Also Re: Canceling Zooba, here's what it says on their website:

How can I cancel?
You can cancel your membership at any time after purchasing three books. If you don't like your first book, simply send it back to us; we'll refund your money and cancel your membership.

So at most you have to get one book sent to you, send it back and you should get your money back and be able to cancel. I just did the offer, I'll see how long it takes to credit and see how difficult it is to cancel.

[quote name='msane']Has anyone successfully completed At Home Rewards or Privacy Matters in the last few days?

I tried twice over the weekend and I get a blank page with "error" in the title bar after I hit submit. Haven't gotten credit from Trainn, but I don't think my CC has been charged either. Didn't get any confirmation emails. This is in Firefox, maybe I should try IE or Safari.

Also Re: Canceling Zooba, here's what it says on their website:

So at most you have to get one book sent to you, send it back and you should get your money back and be able to cancel. I just did the offer, I'll see how long it takes to credit and see how difficult it is to cancel.[/quote]

for those two did you get charged 1 dollar for everytime you pressed submit? i did

[quote name='mev1205']If you would sign up under my referral link, it would be much appreciated :D

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233375

The best offers are At Home Rewards, Privacy Matters, and Simply You. Each of these offers is $2, because you are signed up for two $1 trials. But don't worry, these are the easiest ones to cancel, and from what I've experienced $1 is refunded. All you have to do to cancel is call the number, enter your membership number (its an automated system, no waiting on hold for a rep) and press 2 to cancel or something. Very easy.[/quote]

You dont have to talk to anyone? That pretty much seals the deal for me I might need to try those offers out.

EDIT: I read that you have to use a dif credit card when you do these offers is that true? Thanks

For at Home Rewards i never got charged $1 for it but it greened. I'm just waiting for the game to ship, it's been proccessing for 5 days now. How long does it usually take?

Hot dang, I got Halo 3 at my doorstep today!

If someone could help me with this, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

One of the offers I signed up for was At Home Rewards, but I never received an email from them. I called to cancel today and they told me they had no record of me signing up with them. Well, I received credit from YourFree360Games for signing up there, so I obviously must have...Right?

Well, anyone experience a similar problem? They checked a bunch of things and had no mention of my info. They pulled up my info for Privacy Matters and Your Savings Club, so they obviously had my info somewhere.

...Kinda worried now. Ugh.

lolz i just called to cancel and the rep 1st asked for my account number then name and i said what lilboo said and then shes like ok ur account has been effectively canceled today :lol:

[quote name='pak231']
Also can you file an mcr after you cancel?[/quote]

Yes, I did this with Stamps.com. I filed a MCR, cancelled during the 10 days they make you wait after filing the MCR. Still didn't get credit, so I emailed them and it credited the next day.

I think as long as you wait a few days to cancel (per Trainn's requirements) you are fine. You are trying the offer, so there's no reason they shouldn't credit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back