FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ahadi']I'm interested in giving this a shot. Given that there are 2900 replies and 145 pages of this thread, this doesn't fully scream "scam!" to me. But before I dive in and give this a shot, do you guys have any tips on going in on this? Like use a debit card over a credit card? Best account to set up? Any real issues with this?[/quote]

It doesnt really matter which card you use. just be sure to read the terms & conditions so you know what your buying and agreeing to (ie how long the trial is and how to cancel) its risky business if you dont know what your doing

boo yah. Got GH2 ordered. used stamps.com and simply you. If I cancel simply you now, will that stop the processing on my order?

edit: also, if I reset my account now will that muck up what I've got going on?

[quote name='SilverGriever']boo yah. Got GH2 ordered. used stamps.com and simply you. If I cancel simply you now, will that stop the processing on my order?

edit: also, if I reset my account now will that muck up what I've got going on?[/quote]

Nope, reseting just allows you to order another game

Alright, so here is the deal. I ordered The Orange Box 2 days ago. They put my account on hold, because I had 2 refs. It is still under review. Can I reset my account? If I do, will I still receive The Orange Box? Seeing as they just upated the list, I wanted to get another game.

Any help appreciated, thank you.

ooooookay, stamps.com just charged my card $15. If my order goes through will they refund that once I cancel? I know the info says that if you cancel within 20 something days that the credit will be invalid.

Should I wait til I get GHII to cancel it?

[quote name='HighlightShow']Alright, so here is the deal. I ordered The Orange Box 2 days ago. They put my account on hold, because I had 2 refs. It is still under review. Can I reset my account? If I do, will I still receive The Orange Box? Seeing as they just upated the list, I wanted to get another game.

Any help appreciated, thank you.[/QUOTE]

No, you have to wait until your approved for your order. Once approved (usually 2-4 days) you can order your game, THEN reset and go for another game. It's a bitch, but hey..it's how it goes.

Anyway. I think it's time for a new thread. Someone else make it & keep up with it. It was nice at first..but seriously.. you will get a ton of PMs.. it was kinda upsetting..lol

ANYWAY If you go green for me (as I just need ONE more person) I'll give you 2 iTunes codes worth 10 songs :D
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674

[quote name='lilboo']No, you have to wait until your approved for your order. Once approved (usually 2-4 days) you can order your game, THEN reset and go for another game. It's a bitch, but hey..it's how it goes.

Anyway. I think it's time for a new thread. Someone else make it & keep up with it. It was nice at first..but seriously.. you will get a ton of PMs.. it was kinda upsetting..lol

ANYWAY If you go green for me (as I just need ONE more person) I'll give you 2 iTunes codes worth 10 songs :D
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674[/quote]

Wish i could make threads, because I have no life and wouldnt mind keeping up with it...need 30 days though lol so im sol.

[quote name='nadroj1485']Wish i could make threads, because I have no life and wouldnt mind keeping up with it...need 30 days though lol so im sol.[/QUOTE]

Well it says September.. it's October now.. when in Sept did you join ???
Edit: NEVERMIND, LOL just saw your profile. Says Sept 23rd.

If anything, I think Rig would do an excellent job with this thread.
I nominate Rig, FTW

Has anyone had a problem with the offers that require you to return something to them? I'm kinda skeptical because I'm worried they may claim to not have received it or not find it or something.

I really wish they'd put up more offers as they just released a lot of games I'd like to get and I've done all the "good" ones.

Does nobody want to help me?How long does it take for at home rewards to send you the confirmation email? I got a credit and I was charged(paypal says its pending) but I didnt get an email

[quote name='SilverGriever']anyone know about how long gamefly takes to credit?[/quote]

A long time...like 3 weeks.

Anyways, I ordered GHIII, I just hope Ace COmbat 6 wasnt the full bundle...

[quote name='Cmosfm']Has anyone had a problem with the offers that require you to return something to them? I'm kinda skeptical because I'm worried they may claim to not have received it or not find it or something.

I really wish they'd put up more offers as they just released a lot of games I'd like to get and I've done all the "good" ones.[/quote]

I've done a few and haven't had a problem. Usually, you only have to send back one cd, and I don't even think it matters what you send it in or what condition it arrives in. Just get delivery confirmation on it, and you shouldn't have any problems.

What do you guys think of the BMG Music Club offer? Seems legit enough to work? I mean, if I'm reading it right, it's not a bad price for a bunch of CD's. Unless I'm missing some fine print somewhere...?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I've done a few and haven't had a problem. Usually, you only have to send back one cd, and I don't even think it matters what you send it in or what condition it arrives in. Just get delivery confirmation on it, and you shouldn't have any problems.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks a lot, I gotta get cracking since they updated with so many good games. I have 3 credits pending and one confirmed, so I have enough for 2 games once they do. Ordered GH3 last night. Now I still want...

The Simpsons
Beautiful Katamari
Scene-it
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Naruto

[quote name='Cmosfm']Ok, thanks a lot, I gotta get cracking since they updated with so many good games. I have 3 credits pending and one confirmed, so I have enough for 2 games once they do. Ordered GH3 last night. Now I still want...

The Simpsons
Beautiful Katamari
Scene-it
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Naruto[/quote]

I'm hoping for a deal on Katamari the week it comes out, it's only going to be $40 msrp, I'm shooting for as close to $30 as possible.

I ordered Orange Box and GH3, and need some more offers finished for CoD4 and The Simpsons.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Has anyone had a problem with the offers that require you to return something to them? I'm kinda skeptical because I'm worried they may claim to not have received it or not find it or something.

I really wish they'd put up more offers as they just released a lot of games I'd like to get and I've done all the "good" ones.[/quote]

the last time i messed around with one of those send back things i had a shipping confirmation that it would arrive 2 days before the trial ended. i wound up sending an e-mail to them 1 day before the trial ended and then they acknowledged the cancellation. not to mention before you send it back you have to wait on hold on the customer service line while your harrased to continue the trial and then eventually need a return merchandise number. thats why i dont like to send things back

[quote name='lilboo']Well it says September.. it's October now.. when in Sept did you join ???
Edit: NEVERMIND, LOL just saw your profile. Says Sept 23rd.

If anything, I think Rig would do an excellent job with this thread.
I nominate Rig, FTW[/quote]

:lol:

I was getting quite a few PM's myself.

I can probably make the thread later tonight, if nobody else wants it. (It's time for bed now!)

Since nobody wants to help me with my at home rewards problem can somebody give me an email adress or the website to at home rewards so I can contact them about me not getting an email but being charged.

i got instant credit with home rewards, then i just canceled and it was over. I dont understand why you got charged

Hello, im new to CAG.
I was wondering if you can repeat offers on Tranin's different sites, for example, i am working on getting a free 360 at http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4229475 (please register if you can, it would mean a lot to me seeing how im new to this all.) , and I was wondering if I could redo the basic offer I complete on 3604free on yourfreexbox360games.

[quote name='snipeman99']Hello, im new to CAG.
I was wondering if you can repeat offers on Tranin's different sites, for example, i am working on getting a free 360 at http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4229475 (please register if you can, it would mean a lot to me seeing how im new to this all.) , and I was wondering if I could redo the basic offer I complete on 3604free on yourfreexbox360games.[/quote]

No

[quote name='Toaster Driver']farken great, i returned 2 copies of GHII on monday the first, haven't heard anything from them since...and to top it off, i can't find the packing slip so I don't even have an order number...i'm f'd.

:bomb:[/quote]

as an update, Trainn has been nothing but helpful, i submitted a ticket about my order number and they had it to me within 48 hours. amazon on the other hand, is saying they refunded the money back to trainn because i didn't return it as a gift and it wasn't sent as a gift...

uh hello? how did i get the game if it wasn't a gift and it's not in my account as ordered? they're starting to piss me off. i told them if this doesn't get resolved...and soon...i'll never order from them again...and this is a week or two after ordering a damn hd-dvd player from them :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back