FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come I don't see GHIII on there???

Nevermind I see it. How come it's not part of the "recently added" ...? I'm crazy, sorry.
EDIT AGAIN: LOL it's on page 2 of the recently added section. NEVERMIND!

So let's see.. I want GHIII, The Simpsons..Viva Pinata Party Animals.. hmmm

Oh, and for the record, my third credit was waiting behind my previous two. I just reset my account, and the third credit I had done was already there.

So, whoever asked about it earlier, it looks as if you can indeed stack more than two.

EDIT: Better edit that title, lilboo. ;)

WOOT!!!!!! Now if the guitar is as good as they say, do I order 2 for a second rock band wireless controller?

Edit: and to the person who asked about stacking credits: The most I've stacked was 2 referrals and 5 credits, but they all got credited about the same time, if that may make a difference (doubt it)

Yikes, I need another offer. I wanted to reserve Blockbuster for another time, but now seems to be as good as any.

Complete Home and Autovantage seem to be long crediters, but have eventually worked. Does anyone have any complains otherwise?

How about the coffee ones? Bad quality? Just avoid? Price way too high?

Interested in the BMG Music Club offer, just wondering how much shipping usually costs for this. Im thinking they would want $9.99+ for shipping.

Edit: Well it seems like they charge $2.45 per Cd, so if you get like 7 it would be 7x$2.45. Then in additon you have to buy a CD at full price.

Just did Google SEO for my second credit. Hopefully, it shows up within the next few minutes.

I will probably order Naruto with these two (as I got GHIII ordered earlier).

Then, might have to work towards VF5...but I'm almost out of good offers!
(I have done 19 offers on their site! :shock:)

I sent trainn an e-mail asking about plans to put up Rock Band Bundle as well as COD4 Collector's Edition. I'll let you guys know what their response is.

[quote name='Rig']Oh, and for the record, my third credit was waiting behind my previous two. I just reset my account, and the third credit I had done was already there.

So, whoever asked about it earlier, it looks as if you can indeed stack more than two.

EDIT: Better edit that title, lilboo. ;)[/quote]

Hey,I was the one asking.What do you mean by resetting your account tho? I dont think I have ever done that.

19 offers? That's amazing. I can see about 10 offers in the past couple of months, but 19? Did you do some that were removed or just haven't been discussed?

E-mailed Trainn about some stuff right before they fixed the Guitar Hero 3 order with the word bundle. Interesting stuff. Here was my question:

I recently see that you updated the games on the site. There were 3 games, in particular, that I was hoping the site would carry:

Guitar Hero 3 Bundle
Rock Band Bundle
Call of Duty 4: Collector's Edition

Are there any plans for these games to be updated on the site during this month?

And the answer from Trainn:
The Guitar Hero III listing on our site is for the bundle.

Call of Duty 4 has been added to our site, but only the regular version is available.

As Rock Band is not set to be released until the end of next month, it was not included in this update. If it is to be added to our site, it will be during the November update which will occur at the end of this month.

Well,the 3 games I'm was planning to get from them have been included in the update (GH3 which I've already ordered,Naruto,and The Simpsons game) but I suppose I'd pick up Rock Band if they included next month for 4-6 referrals.

well guess its a good of a time as any to use gamefly and blockbuster for gh3 :bouncy:

now to plan out what offers to use next and which games
naruto assassins creed and cod 4 and i should be done on games i want to get for 360 this year lo

Ok, I'm looking for some new offers. Has anyone tried Keen? It's for psychics or some junk and it says you have to register and purchase a psychic, well, the first 3 minutes are free so I figure I can register, hang up within 3 minutes, get instant credit and I'm done with my easiest offer yet!

Is it that easy though?

im still waiting for my great fun (did get the 20$ in gas cards to exxon) and auto vantage, didnt get credit for either. its only been 3 days since i submitted for missing credit report though.

my first two went through flawless

I tried signing up for the 'Great Fun' offer, but it says it doesn't take DEBIT cards. Is this true?

EDIT: eh f it. i just went ahead and entered my debit card info. it works just like a credit card anyway. how do you apply for the exxonmobile 20 gas card? do they send you a form through email that you have to fill out in order to get it? or when you sign up for great fun...it just automatically sends it to you through mail? if someone could fill me in, it'd be greatly appreciatd. thanks :)

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Hey,I was the one asking.What do you mean by resetting your account tho? I dont think I have ever done that.[/quote]

After you order a game, you have to hit the "reset my account" button to start earning a new game. So, you would've had to reset if you ordered a game before.

[quote name='ddrpower']19 offers? That's amazing. I can see about 10
offers in the past couple of months, but 19? Did you do some that were removed or just haven't been discussed?[/quote]

Some I have done were removed. My master list:

True.com
Stamps.com
Gamefly
Essential Weight Loss
Grant Search Provider
Increase my Margin
eAuction Tutor
Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Zoeta
Unbelievable
GE Critics’ Choice
Zooba
Quickbooks
Blockbuster
At Home Rewards
Privacy Matters
Your Savings Club
AutoVantage
Online Job Wealth
Google SEO

And I must have counted wrong earlier...as that is 20 offers!

I dunno if it's been asked already, but gamefly says it takes up to 3 days to credit, but it's been a week and nada. should I email trainn about it? I still have the confirmation email and I've got a game on the way to me.

Quick question: my brother has started using this site and recently completed the AtHomeRewards offer... back when I did it, I received TWO e-mails from things I needed to cancel. He insists that when he did it, however, he only received the AtHomeRewards e-mail... does anyone know if they've changed the offer??

Can someone give me a quick summary of the Google SEO offer? Can I do it even if I did the Get Rich With Google offer?

EDIT: Also has anybody succesfully used a paypal debit card with some of these offers?

Ok so I just did at home rewards and they charged my card and I got my credit on the site but they didnt send me a confirmation email! How long does it take them to send it?

Edit: Btw I did the offer with my paypal debit card and when I go and look at the details of the at home rewards transaction it says that the payment is on hold/pending. Maybe thats why I havent gotten an email yet. Any help would be awesome

[quote name='defiance_17']Some very nice additions with the update. Now it's time to convince some friends to sign up under me.[/QUOTE]

Can you get referrals from friends signing up under you as well as doing the offers? I was under the impression it was one or the other.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Can someone give me a quick summary of the Google SEO offer? Can I do it even if I did the Get Rich With Google offer?

EDIT: Also has anybody succesfully used a paypal debit card with some of these offers?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I always use my Paypal debit card with these.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Can you get referrals from friends signing up under you as well as doing the offers? I was under the impression it was one or the other.[/quote]

you can either do a referral or offer account at any one time...although you can switch between the 2

[quote name='Malik112099']you can either do a referral or offer account at any one time...although you can switch between the 2[/QUOTE]

So. say I change it to a referral account, and give someone the link, and then I change it back to an offer account...will that work?

[quote name='Cmosfm']So. say I change it to a referral account, and give someone the link, and then I change it back to an offer account...will that work?[/quote]

no....if it is offer..you do 2 offers...if it is referral you do 1 offer and refer 2 people who each have to do one offer......so it is easier to just do offers..if you have one offer done and switch to referral you will need to referrals...if you have one offer and one referral and switch to offer you will only have one offer complete....see? you can switch all you want but the offers you have done should stay the same.....you can't "trick" the site which is what i think you want to do

[quote name='Malik112099']no....if it is offer..you do 2 offers...if it is referral you do 1 offer and refer 2 people who each have to do one offer......so it is easier to just do offers..if you have one offer done and switch to referral you will need to referrals...if you have one offer and one referral and switch to offer you will only have one offer complete....see? you can switch all you want but the offers you have done should stay the same.....you can't "trick" the site which is what i think you want to do[/QUOTE]

Oh god no, I don't want to trick them at all, I just didn't realize you had to do 1 offer and 2 referrals. I figured if you just gave someone your referral link and the signed up it would count as one offer.

Oh well...more offers to go then! Guess I'm gonna try one where you have to send something back. Anyone try Keen?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I wish you can do the referral account more than once.[/QUOTE]

You can. I currently have 6 people referred under me, and have 3 referral games.

Quick question - anyone have trouble with my inks, autovantage, aerogarden, photostamps, or 12 in 1 to credit? On MCR with my ink/autovantage atm

I'm interested in giving this a shot. Given that there are 2900 replies and 145 pages of this thread, this doesn't fully scream "scam!" to me. But before I dive in and give this a shot, do you guys have any tips on going in on this? Like use a debit card over a credit card? Best account to set up? Any real issues with this?

[quote name='ddrpower']I don't think you counted wrong initially, Your Savings Club was just an extra which didn't really credit you.[/quote]

You are correct. I forgot about that other trial being a non-credit one.

I've got to do one offer to get my Guitar Hero III, gotta look back through the last few pages to see what's cheap and working. Then I may put the site away until Rock Band comes out.

[quote name='Redeema']I've got to do one offer to get my Guitar Hero III, gotta look back through the last few pages to see what's cheap and working. Then I may put the site away until Rock Band comes out.[/quote]

i will be really surprised if they have the rock band bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back