FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='javeryh']I ordered Mass Effect thinking it would ship in August - now I'd like to change my order and get something like Halo 3 or GTAIV. Is there any way to do this or am I sort of screwed?[/QUOTE]

Might be out of luck, can send a support ticket though. Just be glad you didnt preorder Too Human...went from Aug 6th to TBA 2008.

Also Halo 3 and GTA IV arent on the site yet, i recommend just doing other offers and pile them up for the games you want this fall. That way you get Halo 3, GTA IV and Mass Effect for under the price of 1 in store.

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']why arn't my offers being credited and i submited a ticket an they never sent me something back.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should read what it says in clear view written in bold and caps when you go to make a new ticket...that tickets are NOT for missing credits. Therefore those tickets will be ignored.

Missing credit reports arent replied to, they just give u the credit eventually.

[quote name='wild21crazy']Wow critics choice is pretty damn simple to cancel, they didn't even try to get me to extend it or anything.[/quote]

WTF??

I've been calling them several times over the last few days and I always get sent to voice mail, but the inbox is full and it hangs up on me.

What am I doing wrong?? This is the last offer I have to cancel.

[quote name='sventhebruin']WTF??

I've been calling them several times over the last few days and I always get sent to voice mail, but the inbox is full and it hangs up on me.

What am I doing wrong?? This is the last offer I have to cancel.[/quote]

Call 18005273378 and that number should work. I got the voicemail thing with the first number that I called, so I think that one was dead. The number I posted though works for sure

[quote name='wild21crazy']Call 18005273378 and that number should work. I got the voicemail thing with the first number that I called, so I think that one was dead. The number I posted though works for sure[/quote]

I just did this 5 minutes ago. It was really easy to cancel.

[quote name='shnizzle66']which offers can be cancelled online? i dont care how much they cost at this point.[/quote]

I would REALLY like an answer by tonight, Im in a hurry...little sis' birthday is coming up and she is dieing for GHII. SO PLEASE! :lol:

[quote name='shnizzle66']I would REALLY like an answer by tonight, Im in a hurry...little sis' birthday is coming up and she is dieing for GHII. SO PLEASE! :lol:[/quote]

Blockbuster can be cancelled online. 99% sure

[quote name='wild21crazy']Call 18005273378 and that number should work. I got the voicemail thing with the first number that I called, so I think that one was dead. The number I posted though works for sure[/quote]

Hey, thanks man. I'll try it again tomorrow and I'll be back to bitch if it doesn't work :p

[quote name='sventhebruin']Blockbuster can be cancelled online. 99% sure[/quote]

Hmmm....Ill do it, but it says I need to be in queue for a movie, does that mean I HAVE to receive it? Can I just drop the movie back at my blockbuster?

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']how long does it usually take to go from processing to shipped when you order an item?[/quote]

I second the request for this information.

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']how long does it usually take to go from processing to shipped when you order an item?[/quote]

Took a couple days for both my games. Currently on day 2 for my third game.

[quote name='shnizzle66']Hmmm....Ill do it, but it says I need to be in queue for a movie, does that mean I HAVE to receive it? Can I just drop the movie back at my blockbuster?[/quote]

no answer? :cry:

[quote name='shnizzle66']no answer? :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't know. But if its like Gamefly and they list the chance it will ship, just pick a high priority movie that has a low chance to ship to you.

Alright, I just did Blockbuster. Whats the success rate?

edit (3 mins later) : F*CKING SCOOOOOOOOOOOORREEEEE!! You have NO idea how happy I am right now. wow, just WOW. THANK YOU CAG

promote, promote, and more promoting.

ANY other forums you belong to, get permition and then put as many links as you want. Make it sound HONEST and AUTHENTIC though, or else people wont beleive you. I can talk myself out of a box If I need to, so It helps :p

hey guys I'm kinda new at this but when I read the complete an offer thing. It says immediate cancellation will result in no credit given and I was wondering if I should wait like 10-20 mins to cancel or not. Thanks for the help

[quote name='shnizzle66']promote, promote, and more promoting.

ANY other forums you belong to, get permition and then put as many links as you want. Make it sound HONEST and AUTHENTIC though, or else people wont beleive you. I can talk myself out of a box If I need to, so It helps :p[/quote]

That's how I've gotten 7 greens with 2 pending. I did it myself to start and once it was proved legit, everyone wanted to get in on it and now I'm up to my ears in greens. :D

[quote name='pHi ||']hey guys I'm kinda new at this but when I read the complete an offer thing. It says immediate cancellation will result in no credit given and I was wondering if I should wait like 10-20 mins to cancel or not. Thanks for the help[/quote]

Uhhh..if it's a 7 day trial, you might want to wait till the 5th day. Cancelling after 10-20 minutes will most likely get your ass banned.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Uhhh..if it's a 7 day trial, you might want to wait till the 5th day. Cancelling after 10-20 minutes will most likely get your ass banned.[/quote]

Haha, yeah, QFT.

That post made me laugh. 15-20 minutes lol

Does anyone know how long processing usually takes? My prize has been processing for about 5 days now, and I was just wondering if that is normal or not (since this is obviously my first prize - I also got the prize via the "points" method), and if so, how much longer do you think it would take?

Haha, sorry, I'm just anxious about getting GH2, and just wanted to know.

For cancelling Stamps and GE, do I need any sort of special information when I call? Like my credit card? Or do I just need my name, address, and phone number?

Legends, its normal for that long.

Mev, for stamps you will need to know your confirmation stuff that you typed in when you started the program. Like mine was the last 4 digits of my SS.

Bookerman...Did you just return your GHII in the same box it came in, then placed the prepaid sticker from amazon on it and just brought it to the post office??? Also, what was the reason you put down for the return?

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Bookerman...Did you just return your GHII in the same box it came in, then placed the prepaid sticker from amazon on it and just brought it to the post office??? Also, what was the reason you put down for the return?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i put it in the same box and printed the label and put it on, and brought it to the post office. I put the reason as the item is not fully compatible with my system.

Well it seems that the Ultima Weight Loss(I think it was that), Zoeta, and LipoBurn all are run under the same people. Their phone number is no longer a toll free one any more and I found out something today when I called to cancel Lipoburn. They said that offer was on hold because once you order more than 2 items, they hold off incase of fraud. That's why I didn't have my credit yet, since it hadn't shipped off yet. Anyway I requested the trial anyway and cancelled and checked on my missing credit request to find that I got the credit for it now. So remember that if you try these offers.

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Just got my amazon.com gift card for returning gh2!

SWEET!

and how much is it for?

$98.97

AHAHAHAHAH!

This is nuts![/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

N8 must be bricking in his pants!!!!:bouncy:

I guess I WAS right...

How long does it take to finish the processing on average?

After GHII Ill be waiting for my Stamps.com offer to credit me and then refer 2 people to get DDR.

I ordered the Essential Weight Loss and got credit instantly.

Then I ordered the Ebay Success Kit and was charged twice for it. I wanted to just email them, but there site has no email. So now I have to call them. And I still have not recieved credit, even though I am been charged twice and have 2 accounts....

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']anyone know what sleep rite and essential weight loss living send you? and how easy is it to cancel?[/quote]

They send you sleeping pills and diet pills respectively. They come in a pretty small package.

Very easy to cancel. Probably took my less than 10 minutes to get them both cancelled.

For some reason when I tried to sign up for Quickbooks and also for the Increase My Margin it said Duplicate Transaction and it couldn't be completed.

Anybody else having this problem?

[quote name='macjz212']Does anyone know what happens when you sign up with a prepaid card and don't cancel? They can only charge so much. Do they continue to send bills to your home address? Just curious.....

I could use a few referrals too. Thanks guys
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232769[/quote]

If they do then im screwed. I use privatephone on all the offers, so If I call with a diff number to cancel they will get suspicious...right?

[quote name='macjz212']Does anyone know what happens when you sign up with a prepaid card and don't cancel? They can only charge so much. Do they continue to send bills to your home address? Just curious.....

I could use a few referrals too. Thanks guys
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232769[/quote]

Yes they will send collection bills to your house telling you to give them your correct billing info or the will send a collection agency after you. Just make sure you cancel though and you should be fine

[quote name='mev1205']I read that you need your member number for cancelling GE Critics Choice. Where can I find that?[/quote]

You don't need, they will ask you if you have it but I didn't and they just asked for my phone number instead

[quote name='wild21crazy']You don't need, they will ask you if you have it but I didn't and they just asked for my phone number instead[/quote]Ok thanks, I just called them and talked to an American person (YES!!!! No Indians!!!!) and she didn't even need my phone number, just my address and name. She said she was taking messages for the company since everybody was gone, so hopefully my account will be cancelled...

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Just got my amazon.com gift card for returning gh2!

SWEET!

and how much is it for?

$98.97

AHAHAHAHAH!

This is nuts![/quote]

weird....i got my return a few days ago and it was for $94.84. lucky you.

i actually felt kinda bad after this one as amazon must've eaten something like $40 in postage, so i sold my 4th guitar hero (kept the first 2) on ebay. i ended up getting $90 for it (plus shipping, but minus ebay fees), so i'm going to go that route from here on out. i like cash better and it keeps my conscience clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back