FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is fucked. My account's been closed, and I can't see a reason why. I haven't created multiple accounts, used fake info or a visa gift card, or even sent Guitar Heros back to Amazon like some of the idiots here. And I can't contact them because the form keeps giving me error messages. Perfect.

Anyone know a way to contact them? This is driving me nuts- I had 4 offers I was waiting to receive credit on.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Hey I know this might be a stupid question but if I have a paypal credit card can I use that on some offers??[/quote]

I'm not 100% positive but I think you should be able to

How long does it take once you place your game order for them to normally ship. My order started processing august 8th (last wednesday) . I read earlier in the thread that they ship on monday mornings. Nothing today so does that mean it will ship next monday?
thanks in advance

Last week the orders appeared to be shipped on Tuesday, I still haven't received my GH2 from last week. However, I do expect it to be in today.

Screw it... I'm going to do the Blockbuster one. It's a little pricey ($10) but at least you get something out of it that is actually useful (one month of blockbuster online). I'll consider it free if I can watch 2 movies in the 30 days.

[quote name='javeryh']Screw it... I'm going to do the Blockbuster one. It's a little pricey ($10) but at least you get something out of it that is actually useful (one month of blockbuster online). I'll consider it free if I can watch 2 movies in the 30 days.[/QUOTE]

You can easily do more than that.

[quote name='connigit']Well this is fucked. My account's been closed, and I can't see a reason why. I haven't created multiple accounts, used fake info or a visa gift card, or even sent Guitar Heros back to Amazon like some of the idiots here. And I can't contact them because the form keeps giving me error messages. Perfect.

Anyone know a way to contact them? This is driving me nuts- I had 4 offers I was waiting to receive credit on.[/quote]

Did some of your referrals break the rules? I think they can close your account if that happens.

[email protected] is their email address. They have answered all of my questions from that email.

My two orders arrived today.

[quote name='Rig']Did some of your referrals break the rules? I think they can close your account if that happens.

[email protected] is their email address. They have answered all of my questions from that email.

My two orders arrived today.[/quote]

wow congrats
i got ONE of my 2 GH2 orders today, whatsup with that?

i placed one order on july 31 and one on august 3 if that makes a difference.

[quote name='Furashu']wow congrats
i got ONE of my 2 GH2 orders today, whatsup with that?

i placed one order on july 31 and one on august 3 if that makes a difference.[/QUOTE]

Interesting I got my second GH2 today, ordered August 4th.

So I've done 3 offers already:
Stamps.com
GE Critics Choice
and SleepRite

I want to get another free game, what are some other relatively easy offers to do? I'd like to keep my spending under $10 total for them.

[quote name='AFStealth']So I've done 3 offers already:
Stamps.com
GE Critics Choice
and SleepRite

I want to get another free game, what are some other relatively easy offers to do? I'd like to keep my spending under $10 total for them.[/quote]

Ultima Smile is a good one

[quote name='javeryh']Screw it... I'm going to do the Blockbuster one. It's a little pricey ($10) but at least you get something out of it that is actually useful (one month of blockbuster online). I'll consider it free if I can watch 2 movies in the 30 days.[/quote]

IMO, that's the best offer on the site. The trial lets you get 3 at a time. The distribution center was in state, and it only took a day to get here or sent back. It's also super easy to cancel if you want.

Yeshh, I got GHII, and now I'm only one more user signed up under me away from getting another game!! My referral link is in my sig.

Also, when you choose a game that isn't out yet how does that work? When will you receive the game? When is it safe to cancel the offer if you don't want it?

Dammit, there really aren't any good offers at all left. Why the shit did they take so many good ones down??

Is it normal for them to clean it out like this??

Did anyone successfully file a MCR with Increase my Margin. They wouldn't take my cancelation email. Margin doesn't send a confirmation email, what did people do to get this friggin credit.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Did anyone successfully file a MCR with Increase my Margin. They wouldn't take my cancelation email. Margin doesn't send a confirmation email, what did people do to get this friggin credit.[/quote]

I needed to file one with eAuction, which is the same company as ImM.

I actually faked my email. They don't send any out, so I took a printout of my confirmation page, found their site IP address, changed the header information, and sent it off.

A week and a half without change in the credit, and I messaged trainn. They gave me the credit the next day.

Quickbooks took around 2 hours for me to show up.

My last offer just showed up and I ordered BioShock. If this actually works (I'll be skeptical until the game is in-hand) then I'll get BioShock and Mass Effect for a total of $15 - easily the deal of the year. now I need to seriously think about whether or not to try and do 2 more offers to get Halo 3 or Rock Band (god knows how many offers the bundle will cost).

I got an email with a gift certificate today. I believe it took a bit over two weeks for the whole process. I don't remember exactly though.

And it's only one. I sent back two. Plus I sent back some unrelated stuff that I bought and it still hasn't come in yet.

I'd like someone's advice on this:

I want to get GH2 before the weekend to take with me out of town. YF360G just notified me they shipped out GH2, which will arrive next week, while I'm gone.

If I bought GH2 @ Wal-Mart, then tried returning the GH2 (unopened) that YF360G sends me next week at Wal-Mart, do you think they will notice? Has anyone ever done this before?

For anyone that's cancelled the Ultima offers, have you had any problems with their phone system? I keep trying to call to cancel but I am getting forwarded to a voicemail box that hasn't been set up. It's well within the business hours that they state on their website. Am I missing something?

[quote name='help1']CAn I have the number to cancel BlockBuster? What info will I need?[/quote]

You can cancel online. It was the easiest cancellation I've done so far.

Alright so, I'm new to this and just started using it...

Are there any offers that are completely free? It seems easy enough paying shipping on a few items, but are there any that are free?

Free Offers that use a credit card on a TRAINN SITE? No. If you want to know this other site, supposed to be the best network after trainn, pm me. I guarantee you won't have to pay a buck to go green, but you will need a cc.

[quote name='thamaster24']Alright so, I'm new to this and just started using it...

Are there any offers that are completely free? It seems easy enough paying shipping on a few items, but are there any that are free?[/quote]

JustBlaze doesn't know what he is talking about. Stamps.com and GE are both free. After that offers are like 5 or 6 dolalrs each, but still a hell of a deal because you're getting a brand new game.

[quote name='help1']JustBlaze doesn't know what he is talking about. Stamps.com and GE are both free. After that offers are like 5 or 6 dolalrs each, but still a hell of a deal because you're getting a brand new game.[/quote]

Have you used the Amazon Diet one, it's only 2.60 something and it's just shipping, but it asks for a check... I have one but I feel like I should just be using a cc

Man, I seem to be having some weird experiences related to this website.

So I did both of the Ultima offers about two weeks ago, got credit for them, and was going to cancel them as soon as I got the free trial.

Well, it's now two weeks later and I still haven't received anything. I was going to call today to cancel, but apaprently they don't know how to set up a phone system. Anyway, tonight I'm looking at my credit card activity and I realize why they never sent me a free sample.

The never even charged me. Not on either of the free trials.

Now, I'm not sure if this is some weird glitch, or if they are just REALLY slow, but I do find myself presented with quite the interesting situation. I got my two credits. So I wonder if I even made it into their system.

Anyone else had anything similar happen?

Sorry guys, one more question then I'll be out of your hair. I completed the offer at Stamps.com and since I have a refferal account that's the only offer I have to do. So how long does it normally take for a Stamps.com offer to be confirmed?

For someone that has done this before (Stamps) all you have to do is enter your cc info and download the stamps thing right?

Again thanks for the help, just need it because it's the first time i'm doing it.

Edit: Go ahead and answer the above question if you will, but I pretty much understand everything now, I also did the cheap Quickbooks thing, hopefully everything will be confirmed soon, since both were "Usually Confirmed Instantly"

[quote name='thamaster24']Have you used the Amazon Diet one, it's only 2.60 something and it's just shipping, but it asks for a check... I have one but I feel like I should just be using a cc[/quote]

that business has a history of scamming, dont doit

[quote name='Furashu']that business has a history of scamming, dont doit[/quote]

Thank you, I've decided I'm going to wait after I've done the free stamps and 4.95 quickbooks, to see if it confirms them both and then wait for the GHII bundle to be shipped before I do any more business with this site... I appreciate the help.

[quote name='thamaster24']Have you used the Amazon Diet one, it's only 2.60 something and it's just shipping, but it asks for a check... I have one but I feel like I should just be using a cc[/quote]
I've done it, and have had no problem. They only ask for a check so that they can take it out of an account as opposed to a credit card. I constantly check my account balance, and aside from the initial charge, nothing else has been taken out by that company.

Between yourfree360games.com and yournintendowii4free.com, I've done somewhere around 30 offers. The ONLY one I've had problems with is the fit in five program. I never received confirmation that I was enrolled, yet was charged (although I received my credit, so at the time I figured it was ok). Two weeks before my 60 days were up (the time period in which to cancel to get a full refund), I contacted the company via email. I did not receive a response, and contacted them again, asking specifically for confirmation that I was cancelled, and asking for a refund. It has now been over a month, and have still received no confirmation or refund. However, I was not charged again, so I know that they cancelled my account. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFER!!!

[quote name='Rig']You could always call them.

The reason I never did this particular offer is because I'm not sure what happens with the trial:

Return and Refunds
If at any time you decide not to continue with the Ultima Smile autoship program, simply call us at 1-920-966-6628 to cancel your order and arrange return of the unopened kits. Once we receive your return package, your account will be refunded any applicable charges, less destruction and shipping/handling charges.

Destruction fee: In compliance with clean health practices, shipping oral hygiene products that have previously been distributed to clients is prohibited. Therefore, treatments returned to us or refused must be destroyed. A $35.00 Destruction fee will apply to all orders cancelled, returned or refused after they have been shipped.

Granted, that probably only applies to their *actual* shipments, and not the trial. But since it is found in their Terms & Conditions section, I am not risking it.[/quote]

If you cancel within the trial period, they let you keep the product

Ok so im having a little problem. I've returned shit from trainn before to amazon and gotten credit but i didn't have a package slip inside the box from amazon.com

Now they say i need at least the email addy that they ordered it from. Does anyone know what email addy that would be?

[quote name='nyj1218']I recieved an e-mail yesterday saying they shipped madden. i ordered it on the 7th[/QUOTE]

yeah me too. Im gonna check to see when i got my ship notice for my preorder on The Darkness and Overlord real quick.

edit: I got my ship notice for The Darkness and Overlord on the Friday they came out, but they didnt ship until monday as usual. Hopefully they fixed it so preorders get there the week of instead of the week after.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Does anyone know how to apply for a "Missing Credit Request"? I did the Stamps.com offer and haven't been credited for it.[/QUOTE]
Assuming its like the other Trainn sites, I'd look under My Account -> Click History or something similar .. you have to wait seven days before opening a MCR.

[quote name='nyj1218']If you cancel within the trial period, they let you keep the product[/quote]

Yeah, I knew that about the trial. My main concern with that particular trial is that they charge a fee for any returns/exchanges, and cancellations.

Now, I am pretty sure that this does not qualify for the trial, and if so, then it's another fine trial offer. But I don't want to do the offer and then later see I was charged their stupid destruction fee.

Enough people have done it now, and I have not seen any complaints about this, so it seems it indeed doesn't apply to the trial (assuming everyone watches their credit card bills closely).

If I get desperate for offers, I may do the offer, just to add to my list and squelch any fears others may have about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back