FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rig']
I did Zooba. They send your account information via email in "about five days." Once I got this, I sent them an email, stating I wished to cancel. They then cancelled the account, and refunded my $9.99. So, I ordered no book, and got that one done for free!
[/quote]

Zooba refunds your money and you don't have to order a book. If thats the case, Zooba is my next offer than I am going to do.

Hostile, you can sign up for Blockbuster with a different email address. You don't need to ever have them ship a movie, it'll still go green for you. Easy online cancellation.

Ultima Weight Loss Patch is another good one. You already did the other Ultima, but you can do both of them.

Rising Star is also a good offer, but you have to ship the product back.

BTW, did an offer get taken down?? That google one went up the same time as a different one, but that second one is gone now.

Finally got my stamps.com credit, but only after filing a Missing Credit Report, a support ticket, and sending two emails.

Worth it for a free $60 game though as I figure I spent maybe an hour total doing the offers, cancellations, and followup.

Just completed my first 2 offers from within Canada (Quickbooks and Zip.ca).
Ordered GHII.
can anyone let me know where the item ships from if i am located in Canada. and also if it ships from ths states will i get charged duty fees?
Thank You

Saw that many had issues with Canceling the Ultima offers, I just canceled the patch this morning. Wasn't able to get a live person till about 8:20 and even then I had to wait 15 minutes in their queve. I called the 888 number.

how long did it take to get crediated for increase my margin? i signed up for Increase my margin and eAuction 1 min from each other, eAuction gave me the credit and confirmation e-mail almost right away but IncreaseMyMargin gave me no e-mail for order confirmation.
wat to do? its been 10 hrs now and nothing

the mail man just picked up madden from me today. i used my GH2 and winzy amazon credit to buy R6 Vegas and Madden 08 for ps3. il use madden for 360s credit to get socom

[quote name='the watcher 23']how long did it take to get crediated for increase my margin? i signed up for Increase my margin and eAuction 1 min from each other, eAuction gave me the credit and confirmation e-mail almost right away but IncreaseMyMargin gave me no e-mail for order confirmation.
wat to do? its been 10 hrs now and nothing[/quote]

You used the same credit card for both?

I did the same thing, and only one credited. Had to file a missing credit request for the other.

The reason this happens is because the parent company of those particular offers has a limit to one offer per credit card. But, it seems if you place them near each other, you can get away with them both on the same card.

But, like you now see, you only get the one credit. Filing the report should get you the second credit, though you'll have to wait a week (and more).

[quote name='Rig']You used the same credit card for both?

I did the same thing, and only one credited. Had to file a missing credit request for the other.

The reason this happens is because the parent company of those particular offers has a limit to one offer per credit card. But, it seems if you place them near each other, you can get away with them both on the same card.

But, like you now see, you only get the one credit. Filing the report should get you the second credit, though you'll have to wait a week (and more).[/quote]
yea i read a post of somone, maybe you, that did two quick earlier in order to get it on the same card. i wanted to do eauction, quickbook and increMargin but i only have 2 CC's so i had to try this.

now since i have to wait a week before filling for a MC, how long should i wait before cancelling the product?

also when i file the MCR, do i need to give them some sort of proof?

[quote name='Hostile 17']Thanks for the reply, Rig. Unfortunately, I've been with Blockbuster Online since it began a few years back, so I couldn't do that one.

But I did just do Bidz.com and QuickBooks Simple Start Business Kit. Quickbooks never sent a confirmation email, but I did note their cancellation info for later. I bought a watch set on Bidz with the 10% discount that I'll resell later on eBay.

So with both those offers just confirmed, YFXB360G just approved my copy of Two Worlds moments ago.

I'll take your advice on Zooba and eAuction/IMM for my next game, though. Thanks again![/quote]I dont know if you have done it but I did the googlece offer and it was 5 bucks and painless to cancel easier than stamps actually.

[quote name='the watcher 23']yea i read a post of somone, maybe you, that did two quick earlier in order to get it on the same card. i wanted to do eauction, quickbook and increMargin but i only have 2 CC's so i had to try this.

now since i have to wait a week before filling for a MC, how long should i wait before cancelling the product?

also when i file the MCR, do i need to give them some sort of proof?[/quote]

It was probably me.

You have to submit to them a confirmation email from the company. But since they don't send confirmation emails, hopefully you kept screecaps of the confirmation page when you ordered.

I cobbled that together and faked an email, which I then sent off to them. Waited a few days, didn't receive the credit, so sent an email to them. Got the credit the next day.

Cancel the offers within the trial period. Don't let them go longer, thinking you need them open when you file the missing credit. You'd end up with a $49 charge or something, which wouldn't be worth a missing credit.

[quote name='javeryh']Anyone get Bioshock yet?[/QUOTE]

Old preorders were ship the following monday, get on wed.

Now it seems to be ship on tuesday, get on Fri.

Me and my and two of my friends(as well as plenty CAGS) got Madden shipping notice on tues and got the game Friday. So expect your copy(and i expect mine!) tomorrow.

[quote name='Rig']It was probably me.

You have to submit to them a confirmation email from the company. But since they don't send confirmation emails, hopefully you kept screecaps of the confirmation page when you ordered.

I cobbled that together and faked an email, which I then sent off to them. Waited a few days, didn't receive the credit, so sent an email to them. Got the credit the next day.

Cancel the offers within the trial period. Don't let them go longer, thinking you need them open when you file the missing credit. You'd end up with a $49 charge or something, which wouldn't be worth a missing credit.[/quote]

cool thats wat i'll do thx bud

another question is if i start getting referels but i'm still on the option of completing 2 referels by myself to get a prize, do my referels help my account in any way? or do they at least stay there for when i switch my account to the referel option?

Well I was really hoping Bioshock would get here today but that was not to be. Let's hope tomorrow! And I have no idea what the deal with Two Worlds is. Apparently the release date is tomorrow now? Random day for a game to come out. Hopefully it ships out tomorrow, though it's not like I'll have much time with Bioshock and all.

Hi everybody! I've been eying this Conga for a long time and wanted to ask a few questions because I am thinking about joining. I have done a lot of offers already, so I would probably sign up through the referral system. On average, how long does it take before your link makes it into the top twelve in the Conga, and after that, how long until you get two referrals? A few days, weeks? Just curious. Thanks!

I don't think it's a conga. Pretty sure those links haven't changed since the thread was started, but I could be wrong.

The thread was started on 6/20 and the OP was edited on 7/31 .. I'm thinking the thread probably needs more organization though, theres only so much an OP can do with a conga if nobody reports whats going on.

well i officially completed 4 offers and have 2 games being processed to canada. once everything goes through i will report back here and let canadians know if it worked out or not.

Also i wanna know if somone signs up under me and i'm under the point system, will the referral still be shown on my account once i switch to referral mode?

since i am from Canada the amount of offers are more limited for me and i'm hoping some people would sign up under me to help out a brother from the north

thx in advance.
p.s. can somone tell me how to edit my sig?

You have to be a member for so many days to be able to do your sig, and if you want your link to be included, you'd have to contact the OP as this is a conga.

Can someone compile a list of the free signups with the least hassle? I heard that stamps and blockbuster are free and easy to do, but I want others just in case some doesn't get credited

For those that passed the $600.00 mark, and had to fill out/send in the W9 tax form, about how long does it take for them to process the form? I just found out today that in order to get my next game, I need to fill one out.

Thanks

maybe the links should be taken out of the OP then and turn back to a free for all, because then it isnt fair to those who arent on the front page(or the users signing up thinking they will get a spot in the conga).

Got my bioshock today! Gonna play a round of mario strikers then play that this whole weekend til i beat it.

Cool. My amazon credit came in.
Item Returned:
1 x "Guitar Hero 2 Bundle"
Item Refund $89.99
Per Item Shipment Refund $1.99
Other Costs:
Per Shipment Refund $6.99
Refund Issued: $98.99

Time to go shopping.

It seems like this should just be a free for all, a conga wouldn't work to well if you need two referrals. I'm sorry, I signed up from a link in the OP. 10 More seconds and I would've found a CAG who needed it. :bomb:

[quote name='ranmasama']Can someone compile a list of the free signups with the least hassle? I heard that stamps and blockbuster are free and easy to do, but I want others just in case some doesn't get credited[/quote]
I've written several in the Wii Conga that might be helpful to you, since Trainn pretty much has all the same offers for each of their sites. Just click on the Wii Conga link in my signature and search for my posts about doing offers and how to cancel. :cool: or just click here: http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138424

[quote name='Weedy649']maybe the links should be taken out of the OP then and turn back to a free for all, because then it isnt fair to those who arent on the front page(or the users signing up thinking they will get a spot in the conga).
[/QUOTE]
Well, we already have a free for all, you can open your own thread and ask users to sign up for your 360 games .. I do think this thread needs more organization though, but it isn't just on the OP, the people with links in the OP need to be more informative about it, thats why I said names should have been included so they can be removed after how many referrals, rather than still sitting there.

[quote name='Manatee x360a.org']It seems like this should just be a free for all, a conga wouldn't work to well if you need two referrals. I'm sorry, I signed up from a link in the OP. 10 More seconds and I would've found a CAG who needed it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Again, you are already welcomed to a free for all by posting and opening your own threads .. and a conga would work fine, you could have two referrals then done, but names etc weren't included so its hard to figure it out if people don't offer up who they signed up under when PMing the OP, since the OP can't exactly just call up Trainn and find out.

[quote name='Foladar']Well, we already have a free for all, you can open your own thread and ask users to sign up for your 360 games .. I do think this thread needs more organization though, but it isn't just on the OP, the people with links in the OP need to be more informative about it, thats why I said names should have been included so they can be removed after how many referrals, rather than still sitting there.

Again, you are already welcomed to a free for all by posting and opening your own threads .. and a conga would work fine, you could have two referrals then done, but names etc weren't included so its hard to figure it out if people don't offer up who they signed up under when PMing the OP, since the OP can't exactly just call up Trainn and find out.[/quote]

As someone who's been involved in this since the old old thread, I can tell you, the reason lilboo didn't include names with the links was because the intent was to have the signups be random, rather than playing favorites.

Regardless, the conga system, and the referral system in general, is basically useless on a board like this. Trying to get people to sign up here is like "discovering" somebody else's backyard. Really, the only way to cash in on referrals is to go to other message boards and communities and prove to people that the site is legit. Then you'll have them.

The conga system and referral system works fine on this board, I've completed the Nintendo Wii six referral based on the conga here, and the referral board here .. the board works pretty well, sure it isn't the best, but it works. Nonetheless, this thread is huge and probably needs a clean-up, and I can understand not wanting names in the OP however it didn't work out because those in the OP didn't keep lilboo informed of their referral status.

Holy shit! BIOSHOCK for free!!! Woo hoo!!!

Too bad I sent in my 360 this week for repairs so the game is just sitting there and taunting me...

doing this site for the first time...i got the free ipod and free psp from freepay like 2 years ago so this is my first time doing a site like this in a long time.

already went green on stamps.com.... did blockbuster for my other one.

how is everyone going about doing the amazon return for guitar hero 2?

[quote name='41down']doing this site for the first time...i got the free ipod and free psp from freepay like 2 years ago so this is my first time doing a site like this in a long time.

already went green on stamps.com.... did blockbuster for my other one.

how is everyone going about doing the amazon return for guitar hero 2?[/quote]

Welcome back to the freebie scene! Basically, ppl are sending their stuff back to Amazon.com as a gift return. The instructions are printed on your packing slip once you get Guitar Hero II in the mail. Follow that and the mailman will pick up your package and ship it back to Amazon. Once they receive it, you get store credit and can buy whatever game, or any item for that matter, you want! Hope that helped!

[quote name='Rig']Because I see quite a few of the same questions and such in here:

Offers Rig has personally completed!

Stamps.com
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit

Gamefly
Cost: $9.95
Cancellation Number: ??? (You can cancel online!)
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Takes 2-3 days to credit

Increase My Margin
Cost: $4.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Quickbooks

eAuction
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Increase My Margin

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Zoeta.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call the number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

Zoeta
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Ultima Weight Loss Patch.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call that number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

GE Critics' Choice
Cost: $2.50
Cancellation Number: 1-800-527-3378
Hours: 24/7?
Special Notes: (none)

Zooba
Cost: $9.95
Trial Duration: ???
Cancellation Number: 1-888-827-1828
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Special Notes: (none?)

If I have made any mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me. And if you have any of the "???" information, let me know that too.

Also, I have done other offers, but they are no longer available on the website. If you have done offers that I have not, posting the same information would probably help other users. I will edit this as I complete more offers (if there are any good ones left).[/quote]

So for the increase/eauction/quickbooks and ultima weight loss, you have to pay for the S/H even if you cancel?

As for all the others with a "cost", do you get your "cost" money back after you cancel?

EDIT: Does blockbuster $10 trail give your money back if you cancel?

[quote name='creeeaature']No[/quote]

Fixed lol

I wasn't sure about that because GE Critics Choice is suppose to be $2.50 first month, and when you cancel it, they are supposed to refund the $2.50 back.

Reading 20-30 pages of thread makes me dizzy :cold:

im going to go for a second guitar hero 2...for stuff like eauctions,quickbooks, and increase my margin do they send you something in the mail and do you have to send it back to them? if someone could tell me id really appreciate it.

just wanted to know because i will probably do those for my second guitar hero 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back