FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Malik112099']its Friday! where the hell's the update!??![/quote]

Yea, I'm ready for an update but as long as they get new games in the system by Tuesday (next shipping date) I will be fine. So we have a few more days...

Got my Halo 3 today after only a couple days! Too bad it's scratched up, but I have an Azuradisc refurbish/cleaner machine that will make it look good as new. :)

[quote name='nihilopt']Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I've read through the thread and couldn't find a definite answer.

I've completed a few offers already using the normal completion->order->reset, but am wondering if the site stores your offer completions beyond two. That is, if I were to have a third offer go green before I could place an order using up the first two greens, then after I placed one order would I still have a spare green?

I've been building up offers in anticipation of this month's new games, but don't want to waste completions.

Thanks![/quote]

I would like to know this too but because of the lack of offers and the fact that i am not made of money, its not something i want to fool around with. if someone has done it by accident maybe they can share their experience. i need to get around to cancelling great fun. never got credit for it :(. anyone that hasnt done simply you, privacy matters or great fun can you please post the hyperlink you are directed to when you click it, i want to read the terms and see if i agreed to anything else.

[quote name='nyj1218']I would like to know this too but because of the lack of offers and the fact that i am not made of money, its not something i want to fool around with. if someone has done it by accident maybe they can share their experience. i need to get around to cancelling great fun. never got credit for it :(. anyone that hasnt done simply you, privacy matters or great fun can you please post the hyperlink you are directed to when you click it, i want to read the terms and see if i agreed to anything else.[/QUOTE]

You can have as many offers as you want at a time, once you order a game, 2 offers are used for that and taken off the total you have done. I had 3 at a time and ordered Halo 3, then I had 1 completed offer toward my next game.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I'm back from a looong time ago. I just need one offer (had two people do offers a while back). What is the easiest/cheapest currently?[/QUOTE]

Privacy Matters, At Home Advantage & Simply You. They all cost 1.00 each, credit instantly, and can be cancelled via automated teller over the phone. Just be sure you cancel BOTH trials, as they sign you up for another trial as well, which can be cancelled via automated teller as well.

Honestly I wish all trials were like these, they are so simple!

are you supposed to be refunded a buck from all of these when you cancel? i know it's just a buck, but i didn't receive a refund from athomerewards...only from yoursavings. just curious. might not even be worth contacting them for...

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']are you supposed to be refunded a buck from all of these when you cancel? i know it's just a buck, but i didn't receive a refund from athomerewards...only from yoursavings. just curious. might not even be worth contacting them for...[/QUOTE]

No, very few of these actually refund you anything. 1.00 is nothing considering you're getting a 60.00-90.00 game for 2.00 and less effort than it takes to get dressed and drive to the store.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']No updates this week makes me a sad panda. :([/QUOTE]

I know, I have enough for one more game and 2 pending, so pretty much 2 more games as soon as AutoAdvantage and 12 in 1 go through.

Okay I signed up for Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards. I gotta a confirmation email saying I got credited from Trainn, but I haven't gotten anything from the trial companies. So I dont have an account number or anything.

I tried looking up my account on the At Home Rewards site using my email address, and they found no matches.

What's going on and did I get signed up and if I did how am I going to cancel?

[quote name='birdmann']Okay I signed up for Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards. I gotta a confirmation email saying I got credited from Trainn, but I haven't gotten anything from the trial companies. So I dont have an account number or anything.

I tried looking up my account on the At Home Rewards site using my email address, and they found no matches.

What's going on and did I get signed up and if I did how am I going to cancel?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it takes a while for them to get an e-mail out to you, took a few hours for me, one took about 12 hours. If you don't get them, just use the numbers on the first page of this thread.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I know, I have enough for one more game and 2 pending, so pretty much 2 more games as soon as AutoAdvantage and 12 in 1 go through.[/quote]

How many games have you gotten prior?

I've already gotten 3 from there and one more green and I can get another. After that I'm sure I can get at least 2-3 more games from them.

[quote name='iTradeR']Do you guys know if you can sign up for these offers with a debit card?[/quote]

Yes as long as your card address is the same as the address you registered for the site under.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']How many games have you gotten prior?

I've already gotten 3 from there and one more green and I can get another. After that I'm sure I can get at least 2-3 more games from them.[/QUOTE]

3, Guitar Hero 2 Bundle, Eternal Sonata (amazing game, especially with Co-op) and Halo 3. So 2 more whenever they update with something I want...and the 12 in 1 just went green. :)

Hey guys. This is my first time doing one of these. I singed up for the points account, and I did blockbuster and gamerush. Cost me $20, but they are trusted sites and can be cancelled easily online. It said it takes a couple days for both of them to credit, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I did find that I got signed up for "Today's Escapes" and "Your Savings Club" memberships. They hadn't charged me yet, and I just cancelled them by going to their sites. Might have missed it, but I hadn't read about that happening to anyone else.

Hopefully this will work! I'm looking forward to getting Guitar Hero 2. :D

Wow, didn't they say sometime this week they were going to update the site? Well it better be tomorrow, because that's the end of the week... I'm really anxious to get something right now haha, these credits are buying a hole in my yourfree360games account

Yea I know for some reason ive never been interested in The Orange Box but now that I can get it for free and seeing how much stuff it has on it I CANT WAIT till they update the site!

hi ive been away from this site for a while but how long does privacy matters and at home rewards take to credit? also which others are good offers to do? please PM me or say it in the thread.

ive done NYTIMES, Ge Critics, Stamps, and EAuction already..

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Just got an email from Trainn and they said they expect to update the games on the site in the next couple days.... so Monday???[/quote]

I would reckon it'd be Tuesday since Monday is a holiday, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Privacy Matters, At Home Advantage & Simply You. They all cost 1.00 each, credit instantly, and can be cancelled via automated teller over the phone. Just be sure you cancel BOTH trials, as they sign you up for another trial as well, which can be cancelled via automated teller as well.

Honestly I wish all trials were like these, they are so simple![/QUOTE]

Can I use a Mac Safari browser and still have this stuff work? I just got a mac after I stopped doing this stuff...

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I would reckon it'd be Tuesday since Monday is a holiday, but I could be wrong.[/quote]

sorry for being off topic, but mondays a holiday? what holiday?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Can I use a Mac Safari browser and still have this stuff work? I just got a mac after I stopped doing this stuff...[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure honestly, as I've never used a Mac before. I don't see why not though.

ZeroTypeX: Columbus Day

[quote name='HighlightShow']Can I cancel an offer befrore requesting a game? Does this affect the approval/disapproval? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you cancel an offer immediately after doing it, or even a day or so, it runs a chance that they will take back your credit for doing the offer. Let the offer run until a couple days before it's about to cancel and then call and cancel it.

Pretty much, you're getting a free game for TRYING an offer, not just signing up for it and immediately cancelling it. It has to look like you kept it long enough to give it a shot.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I would reckon it'd be Tuesday since Monday is a holiday, but I could be wrong.[/quote]

Possibly. They have been responding to most of my emails on Saturday so who knows...

I hope my NBA 2k8 didn't get stolen from the front my house. Hopefully its just taking longer to ship to my place. Do the shipping companies drop stuff on weekends?

Hey i have a question. If i signed up for Simply you and At Home rewards do i have to call 4 numbers or only 3? Since they both automatically sign me up for Your Savings Club.

[quote name='uEih']Hey i have a question. If i signed up for Simply you and At Home rewards do i have to call 4 numbers or only 3? Since they both automatically sign me up for Your Savings Club.[/quote]

You're better off calling the numbers seperately.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']You're better off calling the numbers seperately.[/quote]

Are you smoking crack? You completely missed his question! hahaha

No, you only get signed up for Your Savings Club once (unless for some strange reason you received two emails from them). So there should only be 3 numbers to call (one for Privacy Matters, one for At Home Rewards, and one for Your Savings Club).

^ yea i tried that awhile ago and got the same thing. im not that interested in it unless they add new offers with the new site and add them to the 360 games site

My question is, why don't they have a Nintendo DS game site where you do ONE offer and get a free game?

Makes sense to me, I'd be all over that in a minute. DS is ridiculously popular as well

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Are you smoking crack? You completely missed his question! hahaha

No, you only get signed up for Your Savings Club once (unless for some strange reason you received two emails from them). So there should only be 3 numbers to call (one for Privacy Matters, one for At Home Rewards, and one for Your Savings Club).[/quote]

Oh thank you. I only got 3 emails, one from each. I was just curious because i got charged for another dollar 2 days after the others charged. So basically Simply you, At home rewards, and your savings club charged me 3$. Then 2 days later Yours Savings club charged me 1$. I guess it was because they didn't charge me for both times.

[quote name='ranmasama']I hope my NBA 2k8 didn't get stolen from the front my house. Hopefully its just taking longer to ship to my place. Do the shipping companies drop stuff on weekends?[/quote]

I wouldn't worry yet. My game that got swiped didn't get dropped off on my porch until the Tuesday following the shipping notification.

ok i think im screwed... when i git zooba for a offer last week it took em to book a the month website. I signed up though there instead of zooba.com cause thats where the link took me. I put a cancel request in now so what should i do? The zooba link doesnt take me to zooba.com........

[quote name='ShaJay']ok i think im screwed... when i git zooba for a offer last week it took em to book a the month website. I signed up though there instead of zooba.com cause thats where the link took me. I put a cancel request in now so what should i do? The zooba link doesnt take me to zooba.com........[/quote]

Use common sense?

Work it out. Look at your confirmation emails, call those people. You need to cancel with whoever you gave your CC# to.

[quote name='greattastic']Use common sense?

Work it out. Look at your confirmation emails, call those people. You need to cancel with whoever you gave your CC# to.[/quote]

Agreed.

People, if you are doing offers:

KEEP TRACK OF THEM!

Seriously. Make a Word document, put the offer details in there, and copy/paste the confirmation email in there. It's that simple.

If you want a little more help, set up one of the many computer programs to alert you when the trial is nearing its end (any basic calendar program).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back