Free 4 GB Flash Drive

[quote name='Icehearted']I got a 404 with the original link, typed it in, saw nothing. Bummer.[/quote]
You need to remove the cheatingnetwork thing for it to go to typeractive.

[quote name='Icehearted']I got a 404 with the original link, typed it in, saw nothing. Bummer.[/quote]
You need to remove the cheatingnetwork thing for it to go to typeractive.

[quote name='help1']I will never get a free flash drive, will I?[/QUOTE]
I've entered for dozens of these things and never received a single one. Ever.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've entered for dozens of these things and never received a single one. Ever.[/quote]

Same here brother, Never

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've entered for dozens of these things and never received a single one. Ever.[/quote]

:cry:

[quote name='Naneo']A 1GB flash drive came in the mail today. I don't usually enter things like this, so it had to come from them.[/quote]

From where? IBM?

I threw out the package as soon as I got it, so I don't know where it was from. It was addressed to me. It wasn't any brand that I know of. My last name starts with B, so maybe they are sending them out alphabetically. Though its not the promised 4gb, at least its free right?

yea. but they said something along the lines of giving us something that is worth as much as the 4gb drive. So, while I am glad to see someone actually getting their drive, I really doubt that is from this offer

I haven't received any of these either. Not the Wavemaker one, nor this one, nor the flash drive bracelet offered a while back, nor the watch, nor the ten or so Verisign promotions for a free 2GB one. The damned nerve!

[quote name='Naneo']I threw out the package as soon as I got it, so I don't know where it was from. It was addressed to me. It wasn't any brand that I know of. My last name starts with B, so maybe they are sending them out alphabetically. Though its not the promised 4gb, at least its free right?[/quote]

If they are sending them out alphabetically, i have a while to go. (last name begins with an O.)

[quote name='SuperSonic128']If it is in order... I'll get mine soon. My last name begins with a C.[/quote]

So does mine, But still I am almost certain the 1gb drive he got is not the one from this offer

We should get on this sites' ass for not giving us 4GB drives. They said they were gonna give us something else like a gift card etc. We should hit them up on that. Im getting pretty mad waiting on these punks

No such luck on the substitute prize either I take it. Wasn't this the site that sent out all the e-mails saying they had such a high demand they could no longer honor the 4GB drive but they were looking into some sort of substitute?

Typeractive
Hello, iowaholdem!

First off, let me just state that this email has been sent to ALL of our members - so it possible that you are not affected by this.

As you may or may not be aware, there was an issue with the promotional items that were supposed to be sent to new members. Due to on going issues with the USB drivers, Suppliers, and Other companies involved there has been a significant delay in the delivery of these items.

At this time, I would like to apologize for this, and offer the following remedy:

For those you not interested in waiting through the drawn out negotiation processes, Typeractive would like to offer you a gift certificate to NewEgg.com equal to the value of the promotional item, plus shipping.

If you are interested, or have any other questions, comments, etc. Please use the forum thread located here: http://www.typeractive.net/boards/site-feedback/288-promotional-item-remedy.html

- PhireHawk.
I'd be in for a gift certificate! The least expensive 4GB flash drive on Newegg is 14.99 + 5.99 shipping, so I'd definitely be happy with a $21 gift certificate.

Wish I had gotten this before buying a videocard from newegg yesterday but whatever, i'll take a gift certificate , sure I can think of something to buy

Weird, I tried logging into the site and it wouldn't let me in. I figured I had just forgotten my password so I clicked on the lost password link. They said they sent me an e-mail with the password and I haven't gotten it either. I'd be cool with a GC to newegg.com.

got the email and posted I wanted the gift certificate.

I just hope it doesn't end up being something like "$20 gift certificate with $50 purchase" and all. If it's straight out $20 or so, that would be boss.

bread's done
Back