Free 4 GB Flash Drive

[quote name='IM86669']do you still have this flash drive[/quote]

What? If you mean the offer, its dead. The members posting in this thread are just asking when they'll get their compensation for the promo.

Either that or its taking them a while cause they have to BUY the GCs first with a VISA card that their company doesn't have yet. Of course it going to take a while to do that. Hopefully we'll get it during the summer.

[quote name='yamas']Naga naga nagonna happen. There site brings up a blank page and all forum links bring up a 404[/quote]

fuck me.

All of these free USB threads should be closed, it's obvious we're not getting sh!t and people bump them once in a while for no god reason.

The site is backup and with some improvements design wise. Seems they were down to upgrade the site. Still alittle hope well get our $21 :)

I Pmed there admin of the site. Will see what his response is.

[quote name='Metalic']The site is backup and with some improvements design wise. Seems they were down to upgrade the site. Still alittle hope well get our $21 :)

I Pmed there admin of the site. Will see what his response is.[/quote]

*fingers crossed*

[quote name='eliter1']All of these free USB threads should be closed, it's obvious we're not getting sh!t and people bump them once in a while for no god reason.[/quote]

There was a thread just a couple of weeks ago where the people got their USB drives, so have faith.

God, I still don't understand why some of you are pissed you haven't gotten your drive/GC yet. You didn't lose anything, so whats the point of bitching. You aren't going to get a disease like "Didn'tgetmyUSBdriveornewegggiftcardsonowimfuckingpissed". If you get it, you get it. If you don't, whoopdiefuckingdew, nothing happened. I'm patiently waiting for the GC, no point in bumping this topic with posts like "this ain't happening", unless we ACTUALLY get the thing. /rant.

So -- just as a "recent news" thing. Typeractive recently sent out an email telling everyone that they had changed their ToS (they sent the emails because it is required in the ToS). In any case, the new one basically gives them a bunch of "legal" ways out of NOT doing any of these gifts. It basically says that they don't have to send them any more and blah, blah, blah. My guess is that an official announcement that "due to hardship, there will be no promo gifts, sorry" is just around the corner. (Either that or they just won't say anything -- and, if people ask, they will be told that the new ToS says that they don't have to give them, so tough luck.)

Just FYI.

- John...

Actually, I thought the same thing. In fact, I immediately sent a message to them stating that I officially do not accept the new ToS. We'll see what they say. :)

- John...

[quote name='8ball305']I tried to claim it but it told me that the site was not available.[/quote]

That's because the deal's dead...It's been dead for a while. We're just complaining cause we actually expected something from the people running the site but according to the new ToS they fucked us over.

There were never any flash drives. It was all one big scam to get us to sign up, use the site, and refer people. The plan was for users to so enjoy the site, they wouldn't care about the drives, and still use the site.

[quote name='Shady3011']Uh, this sucks. I think we're bind into the new ToS whether we like it or not. What a stinky hole.[/QUOTE]

You can't be bound to a legal agreement without acceptance. They do not seem to define acceptance or how to reject anywhere that I can find on their site. Therefore, writing to them to make it clear that you do not accept it would be the best way to not be bound to the new ToS.

That being said, it looks like the place has basically folded up -- there are pretty much no new posts in the forum there -- so, arguing with them might not matter. Unless someone is starting a class action lawsuit here, there likely isn't much point -- and I don't see that happening.

Maybe karma will get them. :)

- John...

bread's done
Back