Free 48 Hour XBL Trial Codes - from Doritos

echostormfury

CAG Veteran
Free 48 Hour XBL Trial Codes - from Doritos

Visit http://www.snackstrongproductions.com (flash required) and click on the Xbox 360 Building to the middle right of the screen. A window will appear, click on the top right "Game On, Snack Strong" button and fill out registration information for the contest. There's a chance you may win a console, a faceplate, but most likely you don't win - but a 48 Hour XBL Trial code is emailed to you at the email provided. Don't know if these can stack on your XBL accounts or not.

Enjoy!

You guys know if these 48 hour codes are stackable - or in other words can multiple trials be applied to the same XBL account or does Microsoft limit the number of trials you can redeem through an account?

Oh by the way, each day you return to play the contest you get another trial code, so visit daily! (Only valuable if the codes stack though) - figure of all places CAG readers should know this answer :D

I don't think that 48 hour trials are stackable. In fact, the 48 hour trials aren't considered "gold" because you can only play online with them, and not the rest of the gold features.

[quote name='Danil ACE']I don't think that 48 hour trials are stackable. In fact, the 48 hour trials aren't considered "gold" because you can only play online with them, and not the rest of the gold features.[/quote]Yea, I noticed that when I couldn't play the halo 3 beta with it :(.

Eh, can't hurt to enter everyday hoping I win something. Here's my code for the day if anyone wants it:
BWJJH-GWYRJ-493C4-KQ2Q3-QFX4M
Oh, and by the way, those X-13D Doritos are the worst kind of chip I have ever tasted it, I ate like 2 of them after buying them, offered them to my brother, he hated them, so they just sat around for a week until the bag was throw away, almost full.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Eh, can't hurt to enter everyday hoping I win something. Here's my code for the day if anyone wants it:
BWJJH-GWYRJ-493C4-KQ2Q3-QFX4M
Oh, and by the way, those X-13D Doritos are the worst kind of chip I have ever tasted it, I ate like 2 of them after buying them, offered them to my brother, he hated them, so they just sat around for a week until the bag was throw away, almost full.[/quote]

Lol I thought the X-13D tasted like puke until I figured out what they were and then it tasted a lot better: think Burger Supreme! It's a decked out hamburger flavor

[quote name='echostormfury']Lol I thought the X-13D tasted like puke until I figured out what they were and then it tasted a lot better: think Burger Supreme! It's a decked out hamburger flavor[/QUOTE]
Oh god I want to warn everyone before they waste $3 bucks and dinner to not try this horrid shit.

The wife bought a bag for us and I almost puked after throwing a handful in my mouth without heed. Beef and pickle flavored chips are not my idea of an appetizing snack.

^ Ew, that sounds really disgusting.

Thanks for the warning. My mom loves snacking on chips so I'll have to warn her about them. Yuck!

[quote name='RollingSkull']If you guys get any you don't need, PM them to me (three at most please, I'm not greedy.). I don't mind the forum post, but I intend to stockpile these as nuts for when I actually have 360 access.[/quote]

PM sent.

[quote name='RollingSkull']If you guys get any you don't need, PM them to me (three at most please, I'm not greedy.). I don't mind the forum post, but I intend to stockpile these as nuts for when I actually have 360 access.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I could use a couple. Thanks.

No sense cluttering this thread with my begging requests or "PM sent" confirmations. EDIT: I'm done with code begging. Got all I need.

[quote name='guyver2077']wow cant believe ppl dont actually have gold...[/quote]

People HAVE lives, you know. Maybe we all don't have all that time to take advantage of our Gold accounts.

i've been wanting to go online with my original xbox and download some of the extra content for a few games. would these doritos codes serve that purpose?

Nice find, but site is so slow it's painful. Not the loading, but the slow animations you have to watch to get to where you want to go.

I've been sitting on an unused 1yr gold card for a while since I haven't been playing my 360 enough to warrant starting it up again. This will be perfect for a quick Gears of War fix.

i thought those x13 chips were awesome...they taste like a whopper from burger king...i like them better then any other dorrito

Ummmm, for all you people begging for codes, are you that lazy that you can't just get one yourself? It's not like they're selective or anything. Everybody wins and it arrives quickly.

Well, I got one. I just wanted three or so just to pocket for the occasional trip.

For the price of Gold, I could buy another game. I have not been fond of any 360 online game I played in my trials. Phantom Dust, GoW, PD0, Crackdown. It is not worth it to pay for something I don't find fun.

Hell, I burned a trial just to see if GoW was fun at all. First ranked game, the game filled up and the jackass running it: "Uh... could one of you leave?" Someone did, someone who wasn't the one the admin wanted came back. I waited about 5 minutes and then left myself. The next game played exactly like every fucking other GoW experience I have played (Except the ones where I just pistol-whipped the entire game.). We get some 20 round match and one jackass leaves after round 3.

EDIT: The main reason though is that I can only play 360 in the summer months and on weekends...

They're 48-hour trial codes. You down one on an account and can play Live MP for 48 hours. They are consumed, but I presume there is no limit to the amount that may be applied to one account.

there's no limit. i've used like ten 48 hour trial codes from codes that i've gotten in x360 games. no idea about expiration though.

I've been going to the site every day, getting only a new trial code each time. This morning it said something like "The sun has smilled on your face and you have won a prize. It will be shipped to you after all the hoopla has died down in about 6-8 weeks." I confirmed my info and that's it - no idea what I won. I wonder if I'm getting a 360 or a faceplate? I guess it's 50/50 (101 of each given away). I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but the anticipation is too much fun.

Now you can give me advice on what to do with my new 360 (fingers crossed). I have only a PS2 now, but a nice big 1080p TV. Should I keep the 360? Sell it for a newly priced PS3 with blue-ray movies? a Wii with 5-6 games? If I do unload it, how could I get the most money for a new, unopened console without a receipt?

[quote name='PhaserBait']I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but the anticipation is too much fun.

Now you can give me advice on what to do with my new 360 (fingers crossed). I have only a PS2 now, but a nice big 1080p TV. Should I keep the 360? Sell it for a newly priced PS3 with blue-ray movies? a Wii with 5-6 games? If I do unload it, how could I get the most money for a new, unopened console without a receipt?[/quote]

you're going to be awfully disappointed when you get a t-shirt with the dorito's logo on it or something like that

[quote name='Capt Dirty Jack']you're going to be awfully disappointed when you get a t-shirt with the dorito's logo on it or something like that[/quote]

I hadn't thought of that. I was going by the official rulles, which only list the boodle (trial code), kaboodle (faceplate), and kit & kaboodle (360 with games and Live). I guess there is nothing to stop them from giving out extra prizes, though. I'll find out in a few weeks/months.

I supposedly won an Ipod shuffle from ESPN.com last month, but I haven't seen that yet either.

I'm not that hopefull, but it's fun to think about. I'm a winner!

[quote name='spoo']Oh god I want to warn everyone before they waste $3 bucks and dinner to not try this horrid shit.

The wife bought a bag for us and I almost puked after throwing a handful in my mouth without heed. Beef and pickle flavored chips are not my idea of an appetizing snack.[/quote]

LOL

I got my prize in the mail: a Doritos faceplate. [Sigh] Since I don't have a 360 maybe I'll put it on Ebay or something.

bread's done
Back