Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone pm me a code id like tht thanks and maybe we could play mw2 togethor Gamertag:LiL KiD T thanks plz send some codes

Originally Posted by No One
To give a little back for the codes I received from some generous people earlier in this thread during my time of need, I am going to give a 48 hour code to everyone who quotes this post until the end of the the next page.
can i please have a code?

Hey if anyone could spare a 48 hour trial I'd really appriciate it - just need one for over the bank holiday weekend 'til I get paid. Thanks :)

wow, so many people need free trial codes. Live should just be free. Anyways. im here for the same reason, i have been trying to find one for the last couple of days so that i can play Halo reach. I want to know if i should pre order the game or not. and im sick of playing cod. THANKS.

I 'ave a feeling that most people want to try Reach...just like me heh heh
Remembers people, you can make another live account and it gives you a month fo' free!

I'm still going to go out on a limb and ask for a 48 hour trial please. Sorry for the bother.

If anyone wants an (somewhat) easy way to get 48 hour codes then PM me and give feedback also, trust me, this is probably the easiest way to obtain them (somewhat) quickly, so don't delay dudes!

[quote name='Anythingoo1']If anyone wants an (somewhat) easy way to get 48 hour codes then PM me and give feedback also, trust me, this is probably the easiest way to obtain them (somewhat) quickly, so don't delay dudes![/QUOTE]

Stop with the referral shit. We all know what it is.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Stop with the referral shit. We all know what it is.[/QUOTE]
You want me to stop with this 'referral shit'?
Alright, I'll just go ahead and say it here then. For those who don't believe me, go onto this link here (http://www.listia.com/signup/89520) Not sure if you're allowed to post links and I'm sorry if I'm not, so if any mods could just tell me if I'm not allowed. Anyway, 90% of you would probably think "its a virus!!!" and fine, everyone's entitled to an opinion. If you however do the smart thing and click on it, it'll take you to a website where you can bid on these 48 hour codes with credits. How do you get credits? You start out with 100 if you click on this link. I will give me extra credits aswell as you, so its a win-win situation. if you decide not to go to this link, and not give me and yourself some extra credits, fine, I respect that decision and i think if you delete the "/signup/89520" you can create an account like that. If you get lucky, you can even get up to 4 codes with 100 credits! It's kinda like EBay, but almost free!
I've also realised, as AlphaPanda kindy pointed out, I shouldn't be out to benefit from this. I'm sorry guys and I hope this link will make up for that. I guess this is my only way to give back a little that I've got from this Thread.

I apologize for assuming, and albeit the link you posted IS technically a referral, thank you for explaining yourself. There's just enough "Go here 2 get fr33 c0des, guise! All u need 2 du is do s3rvays!" people on CAG.

[quote name='Anythingoo1']You want me to stop with this 'referral shit'?
Alright, I'll just go ahead and say it here then. For those who don't believe me, go onto this link here (http://www.listia.com/signup/89520) Not sure if you're allowed to post links and I'm sorry if I'm not, so if any mods could just tell me if I'm not allowed. Anyway, 90% of you would probably think "its a virus!!!" and fine, everyone's entitled to an opinion. If you however do the smart thing and click on it, it'll take you to a website where you can bid on these 48 hour codes with credits. How do you get credits? You start out with 100 if you click on this link. I will give me extra credits aswell as you, so its a win-win situation. if you decide not to go to this link, and not give me and yourself some extra credits, fine, I respect that decision and i think if you delete the "/signup/89520" you can create an account like that. If you get lucky, you can even get up to 4 codes with 100 credits! It's kinda like EBay, but almost free!
I've also realised, as AlphaPanda kindy pointed out, I shouldn't be out to benefit from this. I'm sorry guys and I hope this link will make up for that. I guess this is my only way to give back a little that I've got from this Thread.[/QUOTE]

tl;dr
cool story bro
etc.

Basically, CAG in Training, quit spamming, and get the fuck out.

If you want to share codes, just friggin' share them. No referral crap (unless you do it within the referral forum) and no feedback is allowed for freebies, such as 48 hour codes.

Not a noob or anything, but code someone send me a code via PM? Gold ran out today right when I wanted to do some stuff :/

Thanks.

heya just wondering if anyone has a trial code out there, wouldnt mind seeing if i can actually play some red dead on my network.

[quote name='No One']To give a little back for the codes I received from some generous people earlier in this thread during my time of need, I am going to give a 48 hour code to everyone who quotes this post until the end of the the next page.[/QUOTE]
Can i get one?

If anyone has a spare 48 hour code that I could have, it would be very appreciated. :)

I wanna play some Red Dead online haha.

I've heard of the phrase you never know unless you try, but seriously, how likely is it that someone is going to PM you with a Xbox live code?

I got 2 trial codes for u guys because I already have 13 months of xbox live

TRWHP-9TK2C-QPD3Y-392DQ-84D2T
G2MD2-XKJJ9-GPHFB-W7F4B-6MQ4B

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back