Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys figure this out.. No one will give u a 48 hour code. I they do it's either redeemed or not valid. There was once a thread where u do a survey then u get a 48 hour code idk what happened to it. 48 hour code is not free, you have to earn it to get it!!!! :)

[quote name='RallyV']Where does everyone get the free 48 hour code from? Is it from games? Just curious so I don't have to always ask for one[/QUOTE]

You get 48hr codes mainly from games although there are some certain games that come with a 1 month code.

If anyone could help me out with a 48 hour or month code, I'd be very appreciative. I have an extra code for the Dr. Pepper IM2 theme that I'd be willing to send as thanks ^^

Can someone please send me a 48 hour code please, just got my xbox working again and i would really like to play it before it gets red rings again, so please if anyone could send me one you would be making someones day. if you cant get a hold of me on here please email me at [email protected]. Thank you

[quote name='ineed48hrcodespmme']i just bought a new map for mw2 and i want to test it online can anyone pm me a code please.[/QUOTE]

ahaha the name

I'm dying to play my newly-bought Borderlands online, so if anyone would be kind enough to PM me a 48 hour code, I'd really appreciate it. Kinda struggling in single-player..

If anybody has a 48 hour or 1 month trial I would really appreciate it, I can offer a free metal of honor beta code. Thanks in advance!!

I've earned a lot of things from this site, including points cards:

points2shop.com/?ref=uin1259102892

You can switch between earning points or actual money. Then, you can redeem your earnings for just about anything on Amazon or even transfer it to gift cards or your PayPal account.

I could use an extra 48 hour if anyone has one to spare? I'm actually hoping to give it to my friend as she's Silver right now and I need her back on Borderlands with me. Very much appreciated ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back