Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not about to go looking through this entire thread, to see if it's been mentioned. But Publix yesterday had a Doritos display with little tear-off 'coupons'.

Free 48 hour code by sending a text message. Text "XBOX" to "CHIPS" (2477). Code provided via return text. Standard text messaging rates apply.

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm not about to go looking through this entire thread, to see if it's been mentioned. But Publix yesterday had a Doritos display with little tear-off 'coupons'.

Free 48 hour code by sending a text message. Text "XBOX" to "CHIPS" (2477). Code provided via return text. Standard text messaging rates apply.[/QUOTE]

I think this promotion is dead. I keep getting texts back saying it doesn't understand "XBOX"

You know, a simple way to solve your problem is to hook up some boxes and play with friends LAN-wise instead of over XBL. And if you dont have anyone close by with a box, you need to make some new friends lol. Keep your old ones though. XD. I'll post some codes later tomorrow though, once I find them.

[quote name='sam_zrig6']Hey Everyone,

I just stumbled across a website that explained how to get free codes. You have to provide a working, unused xbox live code and then they give you 10 free ones by using an exploit in a automated server. I have tried this and it worked and I am currently on xbox live. If anyone is interested, just send me an email to [email protected] with your xbox live code and I will send you the 10 back. By the way, the code that you provide becomes invalid and the process takes a few days, usually 2-3. Another thing. What ever type of code you provide, is the kind they send back. For example...

2 Month Free Trial = 10x 2 Month Free Trial Codes
3 Month Free Trial = 10x 3 Month Free Trial Codes
12 Month Subscription = 10x 12 Month Subscriptions (What I Have!!!!)

Also, I will provide you with 100 free codes that I have from this exploit. Check back often, people jump on these quickly. If you get a "code was invalid" then that was a fake code (You won't get one of these). If you get a "code is in use" then someone beat you to the punch and is already using that code. Keep entering these codes before they are all gone.

P.S. I posted this information in another forum and they tell me that they work.

If you would like to do this email me your code to [email protected] and i will send you 10 of the same codes back.

Thanks

my email again is:

[email protected]

Cya.[/quote]
WOW this is coming from a guy who just joined right now to write this. That is so pathetic. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever fallen for that. Now if someone does... that would be REALLY pathetic.

[quote name='sam_zrig6']Hey Everyone,

I just stumbled across a website that explained how to get free codes. You have to provide a working, unused xbox live code and then they give you 10 free ones by using an exploit in a automated server. I have tried this and it worked and I am currently on xbox live. If anyone is interested, just send me an email to [email protected] with your xbox live code and I will send you the 10 back. By the way, the code that you provide becomes invalid and the process takes a few days, usually 2-3. Another thing. What ever type of code you provide, is the kind they send back. For example...

2 Month Free Trial = 10x 2 Month Free Trial Codes
3 Month Free Trial = 10x 3 Month Free Trial Codes
12 Month Subscription = 10x 12 Month Subscriptions (What I Have!!!!)

Also, I will provide you with 100 free codes that I have from this exploit. Check back often, people jump on these quickly. If you get a "code was invalid" then that was a fake code (You won't get one of these). If you get a "code is in use" then someone beat you to the punch and is already using that code. Keep entering these codes before they are all gone.

P.S. I posted this information in another forum and they tell me that they work.

If you would like to do this email me your code to [email protected] and i will send you 10 of the same codes back.

Thanks

my email again is:

[email protected]

Cya.[/quote]

OMFG I MUST GET IN ON THIS AND SEND MY 1 YEAR SUB> RIGHT AWAY!!!!.....not

Don't know if this is still good, says expired 6/2008, but was in one of my boy's games, please post if used or tried. Hope it works for someone.

V87WH-C72B6-P3DRM-3DCY7-MYQP3

[quote name='GWIZ2260']Don't know if this is still good, says expired 6/2008, but was in one of my boy's games, please post if used or tried. Hope it works for someone.

V87WH-C72B6-P3DRM-3DCY7-MYQP3[/QUOTE]

Code has already been used.

Hah, found another code in my boy's x-mas games, this one should be good (current), please post when used so others do not waste their time...

F28JT-TV6V7-4FKK4-4W3K4-244FG

I have tons of codes from Burger King, Game Fuel, and a few from Tropicana, around a years worth. I used a code on Friday on my brothers account (since thats what I mostly use them for since I usually have gold) then we tried sending one to someone else and he said it didnt work and then another and another, still nothing. So then I tried those as well and even some other ones that I didn't send him and none of them worked. Did those codes expire at the end of 08 or something? It's weird how we got one code when we needed it and now all of a sudden none of the rest work, anyone else having this problem?

I'm also just letting people know, in case people are posting codes and then think that searches are stealing them when they dont work, they could be expired but who knows?

I feel really tight-ass for asking this, but Microsoft recently (without us knowing) cancelled my gold subscription. I dont have the money to buy another year and was just wondering if anyone had a spare 24/48 hour code so I can get back on CoD? The down-side is I have nothing to trade, apart from you will be instantly epic? aha

Thanks in advanced.

Joe

ps. I just realised how fake the story sounds, its not, we bought a years worth of live on a credit card around 4 months ago and earlier this week it stopped and my account suddenly turned to silver.. no idea what happened.

A small cache, Im running low so this may be my final to last post. Anyways, as I request as always, no PMs and post if used.

PCQVP-K6MBQ-YK8F6-984CC-KG2WB
K3VH3-G27T9-3PCD4-GYYTR-RMJ9W
TPPJD-PKPDJ-6C67R-7X4MY-WXM43
GQ42J-FC4HD-H24M4-CDW2R-CDXCT
M843R-7X992-JCC4Q-BRHCW-RJ32M
HRDF6-48Q4T-GTPVF-V4GFF-C7WKQ
GPM9G-2X7MC-VK6HJ-DR3RJ-TC29D
VJKG9-K3W7J-X62J7-939TF-6C3BB

Thanks man I usedTPPJD-PKPDJ-6C67R-7X4MY-WXM43.
My friends also used GQ42J-FC4HD-H24M4-CDW2R-CDXCT and M843R-7X992-JCC4Q-BRHCW-RJ32M

yea im still waiting on my xbox live card from buy.com. :bomb: So it would be extremely awsome! if someone could PM me one one of the 48 hour xbox live codes and hopefully soon after i would receive my code. :D Deeply appreciate it

Hey Guys
Can any1 send me a 48 hours Xbox Live Gold Code plz ?
Would be great...
Want to join my friends Party cause I'm playing Fallout 3 on PC and he's playing on XBox

Hey guys and gals, if you are willing to send me a code please send me one at [email protected]. please I would really appreciate one because i miss xbox live and that i havent played xbox live in 6 motnhs 2 weeks to be exact. Thank you and all of you have a nice day EDIT:eek:r you can pm me

Eh. 7/8 posted used isnt bad at all. Alas, the final days of my list of codes are coming. So here's another post, please post when used, and no PMs as usual.

K8B9T-JGGXX-2X2VC-HB7GF-TV8B8
WMCYR-QWFX4-DRHMJ-XQBWH-VVXBT
QXJVF-PQHF4-RRQTD-8MV4F-4YWFT
RMHBV-FMPX7-JD9J3-WG7CY-TYKCG
W84BR-3R9PM-XWMY3-2D88D-YB7J6
D47KV-GRRV3-GVM7J-FV3WW-TRVKD
F3CT6-B9YGC-2BVRQ-FFYT7-9CGQG
J6PKF-BVFW6-J9P4K-X4G7P-J6WFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back