Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone could private message me one that would be great. In exchange I will sign up under any of your referals no matter how many you have.

[quote name='Tracey']My younger sister needs one, if you feel like helping her out her gamertag is.. Flying Newb[/QUOTE]

Sent her the code via Xbox.com Glad to help out a local even if they think this town is over-rated

Here's some codes for you guys.

rpqyt-dpddc-m364c-4mfkm-p3pd6

t48fg-kpr39-cv3cy-hgg8c-fxjkm

xp2jq-cyw3j-2kctt-xdtfk-3m3p3

r2qqm-pp8qm-gj4xj-d9wy6-6rftj

kbytj-cdt8q-d7ryd-ptw6g-8vgpt

[quote name='Tracey']My younger sister needs one, if you feel like helping her out her gamertag is.. Flying Newb[/QUOTE]

Sent her a code.

It seems the codes above have already been used :/ Can anyone send me a PM with a code in please? Anything would be appreciated, thankyou :)

Here's 2:

WTJTG-BQ26Q-KC2C4-BJ43J-P4XGJ
PJW9P-HKTPD-GK8F3-4F3YW-XXDX3

and a code for MW2 360 Pics:
V66TH-MYFW9-BCW2H-PKXV6-WH64T **ALREADY CLAIMED**

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, i wondered if anyone can pm me a 48 hour? i ordered 2-12 months from walmart and they arrive monday, my brothers sub ends today as mine is feb 1st so if i can get a 48 hour to get him to monday it would be greatly appreiciated

I'm looking for trial code. I can give Command & Conquer 4 Beta KEY (+ instructions how to use). If somebody want please PM me.

Can i please get a free trial! My live membership ran out and it's killing me not to be able to play. I have Modern Warfare 2 and I can't play it on live! That's torture!

Can I have a code please guys. It's killing me on the inside not playing MW2. I really need to play it's my first time playing it online.

Looking for a code so I can play some Street Fighter online. I hate to beg, but figured I'd ask anyways. If anyone has an extra code I'd be grateful if you sent me one in a pm.

I could use a code if anyone wouldn't mind sharing :]. I simply want to try out the new BFBC 2 demo for a day haha. If anyone would be willing to help, please pm me and thanks! :D.

You are correct sir, hence why I am asking for a Xbox Live Code so I can play it C:. The demo is available to silver users already, it's just that we can't play it without a gold account haha :|.

[quote name='ilikerice01']You are correct sir, hence why I am asking for a Xbox Live Code so I can play it C:. The demo is available to silver users already, it's just that we can't play it without a gold account haha :|.[/QUOTE]
Haha, that's so mean.

Seems like a fellow CAG (Yamato) is offering me a code, so I retract my request. Thanks.

if anyone want so help me with an experiment, i need 3 month or 12 month live code, which i will not use, and just for helping me i will offer you a free 48 hour code that came with my gears 2, but if it does work you will get two 3 month live codes, the original and the copies which should both work.
pm me for more info

[quote name='Ultimate-Brack-P00N']if anyone want so help me with an experiment, i need 3 month or 12 month live code, which i will not use, and just for helping me i will offer you a free 48 hour code that came with my gears 2, but if it does work you will get two 3 month live codes, the original and the copies which should both work.
pm me for more info[/QUOTE]

ygoqv.jpg

Got some 48 hour codes through Goozex. Supposedly expired but give them a try and see if they work out:

C9BX4-6YDD8-QMWRD-74FH3-XWT86
MV9P7-QP7MD-HK264-JKY74-8849J

Post if you use them and whether or not they work.. save everyone some time. :cool:

[quote name='mis0']Got some 48 hour codes through Goozex. Supposedly expired but give them a try and see if they work out:

C9BX4-6YDD8-QMWRD-74FH3-XWT86
MV9P7-QP7MD-HK264-JKY74-8849J

Post if you use them and whether or not they work.. save everyone some time. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Both have been redeemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back