Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...well, i wasted it for somebody else who wanted it..i didn't know that 48h codes are not stackable, i never used them until now...ill leave the future codes now for somebody else :)

Is there any chance at all that i could have a one (or a few) of these codes please?
im desperate to go online with battlefield bad comapny 2 and my live ran out a fortnight ago :D tb with any help

[quote name='jmagilton7']Is there any chance at all that i could have a one (or a few) of these codes please?
im desperate to go online with battlefield bad comapny 2 and my live ran out a fortnight ago :D tb with any help[/QUOTE]

Someone give this guy a code just for using "fortnight."

[quote name='jmagilton7']Is there any chance at all that i could have a one (or a few) of these codes please?
im desperate to go online with battlefield bad comapny 2 and my live ran out a fortnight ago :D tb with any help[/QUOTE]

Isn't it a free weekend for Bad Company 2?

edit: Nevermind, I was thinking of MW2.

48-hour codes are not stackable. I used quite a few some months ago. Your account needs to be SILVER.

It was kind of convenient to have a code that expired early morning (3 a.m. onward) as I was heading to bed and not worry that I'd be losing time while I slept. I'd just input the new code the next evening. :)

I could've sworn I had one that went beyond 48-hours and only expired after I left my online game session.

you can redeem more than 1 code on the site, if you didn't know that

[quote name='time2play']i wonder how that happened?[/QUOTE]

I will challenge anybody on MW2 winner gets a 48 hr trial code*

Any takers?

*currently do not have gold so i will need a trial code advanced to me before the challenge can begin (PM me)

CHEERS!

[quote name='K1llMy53lf']you can redeem more than 1 code on the site, if you didn't know that[/QUOTE]
i mean i didn't know u can keep redeeming 48 hour codes on the site, i thought it wouldn't let u after one, cause they don't stack.

[quote name='P00N P0RKS']I will challenge anybody on MW2 winner gets a 48 hr trial code*

Any takers?

*currently do not have gold so i will need a trial code advanced to me before the challenge can begin (PM me)

CHEERS![/QUOTE]

This is messed up on so many levels...

Here's a trial for the first person to decode it:
BV7KB-K6R72-9C2H3-MMGV8-TFCQ?

B7P6Q-2PV9G-Y6F49-QV8KD-2VGYB

B92BW-Q84J8-4MK4D-HKV6X-9BQGG

B94PY-9RCHG-K7MWX-JGB39-W3BPB

Sorry $50 is too much for you guys. Maybe when you get a job, but these 2 day codes should do fine, enjoy.

I went through all my Xbox 360 games and dug out the 48-hour codes. Here's 2 codes for someone out there since I don't need them...

XDX48-6CR8P-VK3R9-RYKT6-2D46Y
R86T8-FYCHC-CQWDQ-7Y8VW-BJ82B

Here's some free codes :) I'm also giving away 2 codes per lockerz sign up, check out the link in my sig if interested

MWGR7 - H8YGG - QF6C4 - FF6M8 - PBKCJ
HWP2P - X4MC7 - 9BWJP - B2G7V - 6JG43
MWH6R - 73QD7 - M6JYY - 7R2WH - FQFG?

[quote name='dmzauk']Would love to get a code if anyone has an extra. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Check out my thread, I'm giving away some 1 month codes to CAG vets.

Anyone have a spare code they can PM me? Wanted to play Blazblue online with my brother.. but too poor to afford a subscription :lol:

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I have 2 codes to give out. First 2 people to PM me gets a code.

CAG Newbies are not eligible[/QUOTE]PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back