Free 4GB card w/ Vita Wi-Fi OR free $20 credit if Vita preordered thru 2/20 - Amazon

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
RuGalz from GAF alerted me to this. If you preorder Vita Wi-Fi along with 4GB memory stick on Amazon, a $19.99 promo applies when you checkout, making the memory card free. I just re-preordered my Vita and cancelled my old preorder to get the free memory card. I don't see any advertising about this so it seems like a stealth deal.

Wi Fi Vita: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-WiFi/dp/B003O6EATE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1329782282&sr=8-3

4GB memory card: http://www.amazon.com/4GB-PlayStati...AS20/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329782296&sr=8-1

Items (2): $269.95
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$19.99
Total Before Tax: $249.96

Release Date shipping is still available on Wi-Fi vita as well. Memory card is regular shipping.

Edit: Release date shipping may not be available now, make sure you check before ordering.

Edit: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-V...1QL77/Tx1A65DXFDVEYUC/1/?tag=cheapassgam08-20

"Customers who ordered the PlayStation Vita - WiFi through 2/20/12 will be sent a $20 credit to use towards PlayStation Vita games or accessories to compensate for the current "Buy a PlayStation Vita - WiFi get a 4GB Memory Card" offer (since we know many have already ordered and received a memory card).

You should receive your promotional code within two days after your order ships.

-Amazon.com Video Game Editors "

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it say this anywhere? Ehh forget it no release day shipping I want my Vita waited long enough I have spent a ton of money got 16 gig mem card already 4 gig not going to add much. It would be nice for free or $20 off but that fact that it says this no where I would have a hard time getting an adjustment. Well I did not see any option for release day shipping.

[quote name='tightclaws']Does it say this anywhere?[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I don't see any advertising for it. I think they are matching Target's deal but you won't see the discount until you check out.

I've already replaced my order and cancelled my existing preorder. I only have to pay 99 cents more since my old preorder had the Vita at a flat $249

I want to this deal also but I can't get release date. Also this is a price match to Target

[quote name='plus1zero']Us FEB buyers didn't get any incentive did we? lol[/QUOTE]
A week early and a unique case.

[quote name='tightclaws']Nope can't get release day not gonna do it. Maybe they had it earlier but not now.[/QUOTE]

Why can't you get it whats your location? I got it and i live in FL.

[quote name='bdseed316']Re-preordered myself. Love that release day shipping and no sales tax. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

How do you get release day shipping on it? I'm not seeing it. I got it on my original order but its not an option on the new order when I try it, did you guys cancel the first order before reordering?

Cancelled my FEB order a while ago due to personal reasons. Decided to get the wifi only after all, so this is perfect for me. Thanks OP!

[quote name='tightclaws']How do you get release day shipping on it? I'm not seeing it. I got it on my original order but its not an option on the new order when I try it, did you guys cancel the first order before reordering?[/QUOTE]
do you have prime? I have it and I got it.

Cool deal, I guess I'll use the 4GB for Japan purchases (probably demos at best). Don't really see what else I'll need it for, since I already got a bigger memory card, but free is free.

[quote name='tightclaws']How do you get release day shipping on it? I'm not seeing it. I got it on my original order but its not an option on the new order when I try it, did you guys cancel the first order before reordering?[/QUOTE]

I reordered and then cancelled my original order. Release date just showed up as the default option. Are you an Amazon Prime member?

no prime, it shows without mem card but when I try it with mem card no release shipping. I think I'm just going to leave it. I don't want to not get my Vita on Wednesday. It won't do it with mem card.

It must because I don't have prime and would have to pay for shipping the mem card, they can't include in it the release day .99 C shipping damn it.

[quote name='tightclaws']It must because I don't have prime and would have to pay for shipping the mem card, they can't include in it the release day .99 C shipping damn it.[/QUOTE]

why can't you just pay the 99 cent shipping? the options for delivery are different when i ordered the mem + vita together They are SEPERATE meaning i got the Vita on release date delivery and the memory card on 2 day shipping.

Just canceled my vita wifi and reordered on Amazon. Thank goodness for Prime. It's also weird that Amazon is waiting so long to ship.

I only chose Free two day shipping but now they are going to have to do next day to get it to me by Wednesday.

Oh well. Scored a sweet haul at TRU today. Got four PS vita games for $22.50/piece.

All in all, pretty happy with these launch sales.

Yes!!!!

I already had the wifi version pre-ordered but was kind of pissed that amazon is out of stock of the 8 gb card. A 4 gb card should suffice until they eventually drop in price.

Thank you so much for the heads-up OP. I just got this with RDD.

Combine this with the B2G1 sale and holy cow, Amazon is the one-stop shop for all Vita deals, basically.

BOOOOOOO-YEAAAAAH

[quote name='tightclaws']Maybe I should call[/QUOTE]

Or use the customer service chat. I just did. It took no more than 5 minutes and they upgraded my order. :D

"Thank you for waiting. The new bundled version will come at no additional charge to you, and will be released on the same date as the original."

SCORE!!! :applause:

Man, very tempting, but with my PSP Go nearly maxed out in 32 gigs of memory I'd want to get the 32 gig memory card, and I'm definitely not paying $100 for that. I'll just wait for more games to hit the system as well, and hopefully get a price drop down to $200 for the wifi with a decent price drop in the 32 gig card as well. *sigh*

Thanks so much OP! I cancelled my original preorder and simply reordered it with the memory card! The vita showed release date shipping and the memory card 2 day shipping (which is on wednesday anyway)

Thanks OP as i had these 2 items on different orders...:applause:

Now cancelled and reordered and both items will be here on wednesday with prime.

Free 4gb memory. Thanks bro i would have never known :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Looks like it is two separate orders with an $18.50 discount on the Vita itself and then a separate order with a $1.49 discount on the memory card. I think if you wanted you could get a Vita for $231.46 if you cancel the memory card.

Contacted Amazon Chat, and I dident want to reorder since I did the preorder all the back in June, afraid I might not get it launch day. He just took off $20 the Wifi Vita for me, dident even have to order the 4gb mem card. My order total is $229.01 now, awesome.

Canceled and re-ordered, which lost the Release Date Delivery it had. They put one day shipping on, but it claims Vita shows up Feb 24. Either way, massive kudos to them for helping me with my continued screwups on my Amazon orders today!

I guess this was the deal I was looking for. Just put in an order. It says I should get both the Vita and card on Wednesday. The card must be shipping today with 2 day delivery for me to get it Wed.

Well I did call, and spoke to the sweetest young woman, IN THE US too. For some reason she could not get the card added to any of my orders but she did refund me $20 back to my card from a previous order. So it worked out even better because I have a 16 gig mem card already on the way. And I got $20 dollar refund! Thanks op saved me another $20 Amazon is the best!

[quote name='tightclaws']Well I did call, and spoke to the sweetest young woman, IN THE US too. For some reason she could get the card added to any of my orders but she did refund me $20 back to my card from a previous order. So it worked out even better because I have a 16 gig mem card already on the way.[/QUOTE]

Thats good bro! glad you got it figured out :applause:

HOLY COW I am ON FIRE with Amazon customer support today!

Before starting a chat, I placed a new pre-order for a Vita WiFi + 4GB memory card. Interestingly enough, Amazon automatically split the order into two separate orders. I did NOT cancel my original WiFi pre-order as I currently have $55 of promo credit applied to it.

When I explained my situation to the CS rep, he simply changed the price of the 4gb memory card order to $0.00 and let me cancel the latest Vita order. Took about 2 minutes. 2 minutes of chat for $0.00 memory card!

What a great addition to getting Uncharted, Lumines and Rayman for $79.98 earlier today. F YEAH AMAZON!

[quote name='dudejeff22']HOLY COW I am ON FIRE with Amazon customer support today!

Before starting a chat, I placed a new pre-order for a Vita WiFi + 4GB memory card. Interestingly enough, Amazon automatically split the order into two separate orders. I did NOT cancel my original WiFi pre-order as I currently have $55 of promo credit applied to it.

When I explained my situation to the CS rep, he simply changed the price of the 4gb memory card order to $0.00 and let me cancel the latest Vita order. Took about 2 minutes. 2 minutes of chat for $0.00 memory card!

What a great addition to getting Uncharted, Lumines and Rayman for $79.98 earlier today. F YEAH AMAZON![/QUOTE]
Yup Amazon is the best, took me a little longer but I just got a $20
refund on an earlier order! I already have a 16 gig card !

Thanks for this! I had to cancel my second Amazon order but saved another $20! I originally ordered last night, but this morning I decided I would try my luck at Target on Wednesday, but then Amazon matched the B2G1 deal. Then I cancelled the Vita part of that order when I saw this.

I ordered:

PS Vita (WiFi)
4GB Memory (Free)
Vita Cradle
Uncharted
Rayman
ModNation Racers (Free)

And used another $30 in Amazon Visa bonus points.

bread's done
Back