Free $5 PSN Credit

Thanks for the heads up about the restock. :)

I ordered mine last night and recieved my code about 10 minutes ago,so they're still sending them by email.

I just bought a $5 PSN code. The order went through no problem. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Just checked my email. It says that it can take up to 2 weeks to ship my code. Are they actually shipping it to my house? Weird.
Same. However, I still have the 500 points in my account so I'm not sure if it went through (even though it said it did).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered a $5 code this morning around 9:30a, and they emailed me with the code at 1:45p. Not sure why they needed my address either, but probably is just a catch-all checkout procedure.

Just got my code in my email a few minutes ago.  So they are still emailing the code, it's just going to take a day or so though to receive it.

The amount of delay to get a code email seems so silly to me. I know they probably have a lot of orders but still. Maybe it's due to verification?

Put in for another $5 credit. Thanks for the heads up. Also, are there any other games up to try for more points aside from the Spiderman and Robocop ones?

Thanks for the update on this. I ordered the $5 psn credit. Im probably going to cancel my account to sony rewards because getting points for this is very stingy right now. 

Look up one post. Otherwise, you can enter in DVD/Blu-ray codes. But you can't enter many a day and they're only worth one point each. Alternatively, if you can find people with ticket stubs for Amazing Spiderman 2 then you can submit them for 200 points each.

Look up one post. Otherwise, you can enter in DVD/Blu-ray codes. But you can't enter many a day and they're only worth one point each. Alternatively, if you can find people with ticket stubs for Amazing Spiderman 2 then you can submit them for 200 points each.
That sucks. I remember when codes were worth 30pts for blu rays and 15pts for dvds.

@Glas There used to be a Wheel of Fortune promo where you could earn 10 Sony Rewards points a day for typing in a key word. I don't know if Sony still runs this promo since I haven't used it ever since I redeemed my prize last year.

That sucks. I remember when codes were worth 30pts for blu rays and 15pts for dvds.

@Glas There used to be a Wheel of Fortune promo where you could earn 10 Sony Rewards points a day for typing in a key word. I don't know if Sony still runs this promo since I haven't used it ever since I redeemed my prize last year.
Yeah, it really does. I think it only affects the older titles prior to the $5 PSN credit thread exploding. Apparently SD got a whiff of it and wiped them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back