Free 50" 3D plasma HDTV!

GameStopTom

CAGiversary!
It's a secret prize! As part of the GameStop UFC: UNDISPUTED 2010 sweeps, we're giving away a Samsung 50" 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV and a 3D Starter Kit with glasses. I'm working on the sweepstakes and I didn't even know about it until I looked through the official rules.

You also get piles of cool UFC swag like pint glasses, posters, training gloves and a Roy Nelson Ultimate Fighter Pack including – Big Country "TAPOUT Signature" t-shirt, a UFC Presents: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 "Heavyweights" DVD, UFC MMA training gloves, and a UFC Octagon Necklace.

That's in addition to the TRAIN A FIGHTER contest, where your short, 500 character essay enters you to win a trip to Vegas to train a UFC fighter for a head-to-head multiplayer match.

Like I said, I'm working on these sweeps and contests, so let me know if you have any questions. And good luck winning the TV, CAGs!

[quote name='DPsx7']UFC? 3D? Plasma? HDTV?

I don't see a good thing about it. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Hey rudeness ?? He is showing us a secret prize , why you got to hate ?

Wow, that was $$$gy. Thanks OP for the info.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Hey rudeness ?? He is showing us a secret prize , why you got to hate ?[/QUOTE]

why you gotta hate on him? don't hate on the next guy :cool:

Great contest btw! I got a $10 off coupon out of this so far and I hope I win something else of course. If I get this game I'm gonna have to get it from gamestop, how dare you jerks get the new ultimate fighter winners exclusively! O_O I'm hooked on that show........

Did you get your daily dose of hateraid??:-({|=

Glad you're all entering! If this prize isn't your thing, just hang tight. I've always got a new sweepstakes or contest to clue you in to.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Is this contest and enter once a day type?[/QUOTE]

You can enter once a day.

What you don't like a TV with superior response time, better blacks and at a cheaper price?

Atlhoutgh I'l give you the hate on UFC, I don't care for it, but whatever like it if you want.

Dont be such a fucking horses ass.

Even if you were kidding it doesnt seem that way, in this section of the forums you really should not act like an asshole, joking or not.

This forum is based off gamers helping gamers. If all your going to do is run into peoples threads and project your dickheadedness so hard you show power point presentations then just get out.

If everyone just made smart ass remarks to people who are trying to HELP YOU after awhile they will stop posting cause their tired of putting up with shit like yours.

If you dont like the thread then just hit the back key and go onto another instead of posting immature shit and giving off the whole "Ive got a huge ego and no self esteem so I act like a smart ass to people on the net because Ill never have to see them"

bread's done
Back