Free $50 Gift Card with purchase of XBOX 360 Premium at Wal Mart

rocket6682

CAG Veteran
This will be on black friday and will be a secert early bird special. So get thier early and you should be able to score one. The price should be 299 its not better then some of the other deals posted but it is from wal mart so you know they wont scam you like some of the other online stores.

How did you know about this? Do you or anyone you know works at Wal-Mart?

If true, that's an excellent deal for those that wants one.

Several people who i know who work at differant wal marts all said the same thing, the only thing is they are trying to hide the price even from employees till the last moment

Are there any specials for the core xbox 360 at walmart?I'm not going to be able to get the amazon deal because I 'm going over my cousin's house for thanksgiving.

what time does the early bird end? i mean i'm trying to score an lcd monitor and best buy at the same time wal mart opens...

Early bird usually ends around 10A.M.-11A.M. for most places, and I would also like to know if there is going to be a sale for the Core system $199?.

Yeah, the amount of publicity Amazon is getting for taking a hit on 1000 core units is outstanding. Realistically, our chances of even landing one are ridiculously slim.

I like the Walmart deal. It's like Microcenter's, only you don't have to wait for the $100. Not to mention, its easy access for everyone. And yet it'll probably be a huge hassle to land, hell, a huge hassle to get into the damn fucking Walmart parking lot on Black Friday. Probably better off going with the more low key MC deal if you have access, the dell deal (if you don't live in Texas like myself where you pay big tax), or the Overstock deal. They all wind up being only a couple bucls more expensive (or couple months longer) for a lot less hassle. But then, this is CAG we're talking about. A couple bucks is like five games!

[quote name='PINKO']is this true[/QUOTE]

I think there's a good chance, thanks to the rumblings we've been hearing. but we probably won't know for sure until tomorrow.

I have been trying to figure out what walmart extended warrenty would cover the 360. Does anybody know?

There's a part of me that thinks a lot of this is disinformation coming from Walmart itself. That way, Target sees this, thinks it's real, then WW comes out with the real stuff.

I work at WalMart, and while I can't confirm this, I can say that there are several secret sale items that are not being advertised. No one knew what the items were until today.

[quote name='BillyDKid']I work at WalMart, and while I can't confirm this, I can say that there are several secret sale items that are not being advertised. No one knew what the items were until today.[/QUOTE]

You don't say? Don't tell me there's over 300 posts at GD about it either. That's nonsense.

[quote name='Maddgief']well is this furreal or not?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I wouldn't believe anything anyone posts until it shows up on their website.

I think there are some Walmart employed people posting on various websites different deals to try and throw everyone off.

Well I know CC and BB are both having Unadvertised deals on Friday. Both show them on there web sites, including the TV I bought back in September for 1400.00 will be on sale for 1079.99 ... The Sony 50"

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/gene...sed Black Friday specials-_-See the deals(the

So until I see word from Wal Mart I take this with a grain of salt. However if true thanks for the head's Up OP

UPDATE!!!

I just looked at walmart.com and went to look at the BF ad there was a little link that said "view secret items" I clicked it took me back to the BF ad but said check back on thanksgiving..SO maybe!!!!

I was told this is only for the Premium system and of course this is not goin to be in the Ad if the main idea is for it to be a SECERT release

[quote name='rocket6682']I was told this is only for the Premium system and of course this is not goin to be in the Ad if the main idea is for it to be a SECERT release[/QUOTE]

If for some reason it was true, it's still not good enough of a deal for me to buy.

If this turns out to be true, I'm sure a friend of mine will be going to Wal-Mart on Black Friday. (I'll be at Best Buy.) He's planning on picking up a Wii and 360 soon.

the whole concept of "secret deals" is contrary to a capitalist system. why run a deal if you can't advertise it and draw people into your store?

I hate to sound like a pesimist (sp?), but I would imagine that this is going to be a VERY hard deal to take advantage of. Wal-Mart is going to be CRAWLING with peple on Black Friday and considering how many 360s they're going to have in stock I would venture to guess that very few people are going to be able to benefit from this. That is, of course, unless they offer a raincheck or prepay option.

[quote name='r21left']the whole concept of "secret deals" is contrary to a capitalist system. why run a deal if you can't advertise it and draw people into your store?[/QUOTE]

Look at it this way from a corporate point of view. The past few years ads have been leaked out up to a month in advance. By holding off on the OHHH shit deals you can make sure people are at your store and that Best Buy can't counter with yeah well we will do that to. So all the Big boxes are holding of a few deals until a few days before to try to catch the others off guard..

Well, that's a big ol' turd of a surprise. Not even enough to get a 360 game.

And here I thought Wal-Mart was going to aggressively engage in price wars with competitors this shopping season. fuckin' ninnies.

[quote name='bpini']I have been trying to figure out what walmart extended warrenty would cover the 360. Does anybody know?[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. I'm still trying to figure that one out after 3 weeks. The stupid cashier never offered it to me. So I went back and they told me I had to purchase it online through Wal-Mart.com. Which I know is total bullshit.

The secret items are up on the Wal-Mart site. The Premium 360 is there, however the deal is for $399.92 with a free $50 gift card.

At least fix the damned subject line so that nobody else gets excited about this.

Not that it's a really bad deal, especially if you got one with Burnout Revenge included, but it's not nearly as good.

[quote name='rocket6682']They said it was only goin to be B&M[/QUOTE]

You are an idiot man.

Well, I'll be up at 5am tommorrow morning so I'll ride by my local Wal-Mart for the hell of it to see what the "deal" is.

$300 + tax isn't to bad, if true basically $15-20 less than the Overstock price with 10% off. But if some bonus stuff were that would probably be good enough for me to make the purchase. I'm tired of holding out, lol.

bread's done
Back