Free 512mb transflash w/ free shipping via gco or 1gb for 6.16 w/free shipping

after you sign up for google checkout it will be at the bottom left of the page.

[quote name='guin']after you sign up for google checkout it will be at the bottom left of the page.[/quote]

ahhh...thanks!! just picked up 2 of these for my wife's and my d807's

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']This isnt compatible with Wii by any chance is it? S'probably a dumb question but hey I dunno about these things.[/quote]

it should be as long as you have the SD adapter

[quote name='s.patrick.elliot']not a great game deal but will go great with my cu500 =) thanks op![/quote]

off topic, but be careful using kingston cards with the cu500. I had a kingston but it wasnt working right with my phone so i had to return it and get a sandisk

[quote name='omgu8myrice']gco asks for for ur phone number for 'verification', do they call you as soon as you make your account?[/quote]

no..they bounce it off your info to make sure it all matches up

[quote name='D_Icon']Do I need a credit card for Google check out or anything else?[/quote]

Yeah, I used a expired one and the order still went through.

is the deal dead or what. i got all the way through till the place your order. after i click it. it give me a oops a error occur message.?

what do you do when you get caught by google checkout team. i got a email said that i have creat too many account to take advantage of this promotion. :)

Hah, google mike email em 2 then because Ive made lots of GCO accounts. But how is this still up? I dont get how its not sold out.

Yeah I got mine the other day too- nice to have another SD card laying around, especially this micro kind that I can use in a cell phone with out the adaptor which is TINY!

Wait...

So IN THEORY I can buy one for free, AMIRITE?

And, IN THEORY, I just make another google email and IN THEORY use the google checkout and IN THEORY get another free micro SD.

IN THEORY.

And IN THEORY, I could rinse and repeat.

IN THEORY.

But that's frowned upon here right?

in theory?

Wait...

And, IN THEORY, I just make another google email and IN THEORY use the google checkout and IN THEORY get another free micro SD.

IN THEORY.

IN THEORY.

in theory?

Anyways in for one.

Wait...

IN THEORY.

IN THEORY.

in theory?

Anyways in for one. Thanks OP! :D

One arrived today, made a new account to get a second, I wanted to have a free gb total. :O That way if anything happens I can throw a MicroSD card at someone.

*cough*

So its all arrived, you can grab this PSP case thing in their clearance for 72 cents after the gco10 coupon + google checkout. *cough* not that I'd abuse this.

[quote name='georox']*cough*

So its all arrived, you can grab this PSP case thing in their clearance for 72 cents after the gco10 coupon + google checkout. *cough* not that I'd abuse this.[/quote]

uh..what?

[quote name='omgu8myrice']uh..what?[/quote]

Theres a PSP case in the sites clearance area that after gco10 coupon and google checkout only costs 75 cents shipped, which isn't to bad.

bread's done
Back