Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

sweet, i won, thanks op!  I was successfully able to use this for an amazon gift card, i used my name and the address provided by the contest (111 John Street, NY, NY 10038).  good luck everyone!

someone on slickdeals said it perfectly

"LOL @ people acting appalled by cheaters when they turn around and use it on amazon or groceries instead of using it for movie streaming like it was supposed to be used"

[quote name="TYmaster50" post="11884132" timestamp="1404150351"]someone on slickdeals said it perfectly
"LOL @ people acting appalled by cheaters when they turn around and use it on amazon or groceries instead of using it for movie streaming like it was supposed to be used"[/quote]On the pdf that shows the number of your card, on bottom it says that you can use it wherever that accepts master card.

someone on slickdeals said it perfectly

"LOL @ people acting appalled by cheaters when they turn around and use it on amazon or groceries instead of using it for movie streaming like it was supposed to be used"
If it was supposed to be used solely for movies, it would be limited to movies; you know they can set it up that way, right? Technology is amazing! When Fandango does promotions for free movie money, they limit it to only being useable at theaters and certain theaters at that. Quit trying to rationalize the SDers that are cheating the system and already have over 100 dollars. That's just ridiculous.

Using a card that's only supposed to be for movie streaming = 100 dollars made from a contest within only a week

That definitely sounds equal!

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was supposed to be used solely for movies, it would be limited to movies; you know they can set it up that way, right? Technology is amazing! When Fandango does promotions for free movie money, they limit it to only being useable at theaters and certain theaters at that. Quit trying to rationalize the SDers that are cheating the system and already have over 100 dollars. That's just ridiculous.

Using a card that's only supposed to be for movie streaming = 100 dollars made from a contest within only a week

That definitely sounds equal!
gotta love that SD logic. They will say anything to justify the cheat. I have no major problem with cheating, but don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining.

So, I tried the gift card I won on Sunday again to see if it worked on Amazon it doesn't.

I tried another one I had just to make sure I hadn't used it already, it went through and worked, come to find out I had already used it when I was checking my history, I tried to cancel, but no cancel button so I figure Amazon will just cancel it like the other…Ya, no, not sure why it redeemed for a total of $12 and why my other one won't work  :whistle2:k

If a REGULAR on here wants to try the one that won't work for me, let me know, I'll pm it to you. 

So, I tried the gift card I won on Sunday again to see if it worked on Amazon it doesn't.

I tried another one I had just to make sure I hadn't used it already, it went through and worked, come to find out I had already used it when I was checking my history, I tried to cancel, but no cancel button so I figure Amazon will just cancel it like the other…Ya, no, not sure why it redeemed for a total of $12 and why my other one won't work :whistle2:k

If a REGULAR on here wants to try the one that won't work for me, let me know, I'll pm it to you.
send me the code and your email. I offered to help someone else, but I think he thought I was trying to cheat him out of his $6 bucks he couldn't even use

To the people that seem to win a lot is there a specific time you have more success winning at? I've been texting at around midnight (Central time) and haven't had great luck.

So is this dead?

I've won 3 times now but have never received my card
no it's working. sure you followed the right steps to claim?

To the people that seem to win a lot is there a specific time you have more success winning at? I've been texting at around midnight (Central time) and haven't had great luck.
I tend have my best success early in the morning. Don't think I've won after 10AM yet

Alright, got them to work.

Had to do it through my phone apparently, I was just trying to "redeem later" and have it sent to my email

One again today on my phone, taking the total up to $36. One more win and the trailer wiring kit for my Jeep will be paid for. :D  Thanks again OP.

Maybe you're filling out the information wrong
Nah it's a problem with some of the codes. I redeem 4 or 5 of my codes with no problem. I tried to do the same for someone else that was having an issues with their code and got denied. Some codes have been used already and CS can't/wont help.

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to let you know that we are having difficulty processing your payment for the above order.

To protect your security and privacy, your issuing bank cannot provide us with information regarding why your payment was declined. Since we cannot process payment at this stage, we have canceled the following gift card(s):

------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Card(s) Cancelled
I encountered this email a few times. It is the same error you get if you try to use the credit card number a second time ( tired that out of curiosity). Has anyone had luck getting help with this?

I've used 5 of these now and always used my own address
yeah that isn't a issue. People having been saying it's due to the fact that you just have to know the last 5 digits of the code, and you steals codes that way. Since you don't actually of to put in a security code (Don't do it people, CC fraud is a felony)

yeah that isn't a issue. People having been saying it's due to the fact that you just have to know the last 5 digits of the code, and you steals codes that way. Since you don't actually of to put in a security code (Don't do it people, CC fraud is a felony)
Now that you mention it, it seems to be just counting up. So there is that chance people are just putting in other's people's codes they won and stealing it.

Now that you mention it, it seems to be just counting up. So there is that chance people are just putting in other's people's codes they won and stealing it.
I dont understand how someone can steal a code, do you mean the credit card number... or the actual code that is automatically texted to you... luckily so far I haven't had any trouble. So your saying that some people are just randomly guessing CC numbers knowing that the CC expires 8/14, and no need for the last 3 digital on the back of the card.

I dont understand how someone can steal a code, do you mean the credit card number... or the actual code that is automatically texted to you... luckily so far I haven't had any trouble. So your saying that some people are just randomly guessing CC numbers knowing that the CC expires 8/14, and no need for the last 3 digital on the back of the card.
The credit card number.

Is it taking longer than usual for them to text back today for you guys? Seems like it's taking like 3 minutes for them to text back

Amazon just closed my account. WTF. Apparently me adding these new cards makes me "suspicious" (even though it was only two codes). I've been emailing them and they're just giving me the runaround. I had a lot of Amazon GC and money sitting in my Seller account. Just greeaaat.

Dang, I got $42 from this promo so I might have to just go and buy something with it before my account gets closed.

Yeah, I'll probally stock up on PSN credit. Or try to transfer via paypal.

Would use toward crysta for my XIV sub, but I'd kill someone if my account got banned

bread's done
Back