(FREE AGAIN) Gotham City Impostors closed beta codes

[quote name='GenPirate']If I were to redeem one through a euro account can I still play under my US account?[/QUOTE]

yeah you can. you can play it on any account on your ps3.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Just played a couple rounds of this, it's...interesting. Very laggy at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I played a few rounds last night. I enjoyed it a lot. Very fun and interesting weapons and body types. Reminds me of TF2 kinda. Servers were up last night on xbox, played about 7 rounds or so.

Xbox beta Code TPWHT-6J3WK-W47T2-RMPC9-7DQ3Z, also I hhave a psn beta one but it wont seem to work do i have to wait till 4pm?

[quote name='fireman9iner']Xbox beta Code TPWHT-6J3WK-W47T2-RMPC9-7DQ3Z, also I hhave a psn beta one but it wont seem to work do i have to wait till 4pm?[/QUOTE]

Try the gamespot link, eurogamer psn might be region locked or something.

Thanks, Gamespot code is working for me NA PSN.

Eurogamer didn"t work on NA PSN - Here is the code if any Euro CAG needs it - D73L-42NG-JTTH

Here is my Xbox 360 code also - 4R47H-M9HF2-9F9PV-TKVKF-6MJCZ

[quote name='otakuseth']

Here is my Xbox 360 code also - 4R47H-M9HF2-9F9PV-TKVKF-6MJCZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Thought I may miss out on anything with having to go to library to get on internet due to my computer crapping out. But was on a good time.

Here's your beta code for Gotham City Impostors! To redeem it, follow the instructions below.
HA89-HTN8-M354

You must be signed into your PlayStation®Network account to access the Downloads menu and redeem your code.
PlayStation®Network Product Voucher Redemption Instructions:
  • 1. This code may be redeemed using the PlayStation®Store on the PlayStation®3 system.
  • 2. Create an account on the PlayStation®Network (or log in the PlayStation®Network using an existing account).
  • 3. From the PlayStation®Network icon on the XMB, select 'PlayStation®Store'.
  • 4. Select the 'Redeem Codes' icon located in the upper right of the screen. Enter code and click 'Continue.'
  • 5. The product will be available for download on the next screen.

Note: Voucher codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
======================================================

PLEASE let others know if you claim this. Thanks, and enjoy. See you CAG's on the 360 version, or on ps3 in the Starhawk beta :).

thank you, i have a spare for someone when its closed again and im gonna be nasty and say only to people whe ave said thanks for something or dropped a code, im so sick of lurkers

I accidentally requested an xbox 360 code (was going for a ps3 code) via gamespot which I don't need.
94D47-HV62X-4M3QC-PCWMH-XMV6Z

Just wanted to say that the servers are still up and gamespot is still giving out codes if anyone's interested.

This game is fucking amazing though. its such a fun shooter and im completely addicted to it (i reached the level cap of 25 two days ago). Im so glad its only gonna be $15 though. what a nice bang for your buck.

its only problem is matchmaking. it can take up to 30 minutes to get into a match. granted, many people probably think the beta is over (they said it would end the 22nd but extended it through the holiday break) so thats probably the cause.

so start playing this excellent beta plz.

[quote name='dyne']Euro PSN code if anybody wants it.

N3GQ-NRN9-RP5E

Just say when you claimed it.[/QUOTE]

Sadly it was lurked

bread's done
Back