Free Amazon MP3 Credit: $1.29 from Bing

[quote name='kyrhon']Probably lurkers.

Btw, why don't you just put your e-mail in it to get it yourself? xD[/QUOTE]

i already did it xD im just saying if they going to give them away i wouldnt mind taking them xD..

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']i already did it xD im just saying if they going to give them away i wouldnt mind taking them xD..[/QUOTE]

Oh. ahha I seee. You probably know this already but they don't stack! I guess you're just looking to give em out to people you know~

[quote name='kyrhon']Oh. ahha I seee. You probably know this already but they don't stack! I guess you're just looking to give em out to people you know~[/QUOTE]

I think I might need to bold that part in the OP. I'm seeing a lot of people getting extra codes even though I mentioned already in the OP that they can't be used more than once per Amazon account.

Usually it says on the redeem page when you must use it. I think for this one its the 26th. Normally these are only good for a few days but Amazon does them all the time

[quote name='gtkilla']Thx alot!

Quick question, does the credit expire or can I save it a month or two?[/QUOTE]

The $2 is Dec 26th, the $1.29 is 1/24/11.

Thanks to this thread, I picked up Kanye's 808's and Heartbreaks for free since it's priced at $1.99 right now. Thanks peeps.

Used my credits for the three big songs from Red Dead Redemption (Far Away from the ride into Mexico, Deadman's Gun from the credits, and Compass from
when you ride back to your family.
)

Got the Full albums of Fran Healy and the new one from The Cribs plus other tracks... 20 minutes later I am done!!!

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back