Free Anime DVD's or Graphic Novels - eStarland.com

matthewhsh2002

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just got this e-mail... hope it works!
shipping came out to be... like $8 for me when I added 3...
the dvds are all gone already

Not all anime is alike. There is popular, detested, rare, old and new anime. But what do they all have in common?

All of them are free at eStarland.com!

We are giving away our entire inventory of anime DVDs' and graphic novels, you will only have to pay for shipping. Every customer will be limited to only 3 anime DVD's or graphic novels, all orders with quantities past this will be adjusted to 3. Only one free offer per customer.
If you would like free anime DVDs, click on the link below:

https://www.estarland.com/phplive/c.php?k=1.27.77

If you would like free graphic novels, click on the link below:

https://www.estarland.com/phplive/c.php?k=1.26.18

To make things fair for everyone we have a little twist to this give away. When you purchase a package of free dvds or graphic novels, we will choose the items completely at random. Lucky customers will receive extremely rare or even brand new anime DVDs or graphic novels.
There will be absolutely no returns or exchanges, every order is final.

International Customer? This deal applies to you too! But due to the size and weight of these free products there may be additional shipping costs.
This deal is for a limited time only, once our inventory is gone we will never have them again, so place your order today!

We look forward to serving you again and be sure to keep a lookout for eStarland’s next offer! Thank you for your business.

eStarland team

Wow, that's pretty wild they're giving all that stuff away. I would be daring and go in for the DVDs, if they were in stock. Shipping for 3 GN is $6.

[quote name='trunks982']how much were the shipping for the dvds?[/quote]

$6 for the cheapest shipping option on 3 free DVDs (delivery window of 2 to 7 days).

Looks like the graphic novels are all manga. Not really into that, although if someone knew if I had a chance of maybe getting some american comics I'd be down for some. Can anyone advise?

I ordered 3 mystery manga for $6 shipped. Not an amazing deal since it could be crap, but it is nice to do a grab bag. If the restock the anime dvds I will definitely in for 3.

Whats the catch, if any? If not good find this.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Meh, I'd do it if it wasn't random. I have so much anime & manga that'd I'd probably end up getting stuff I already have.

Just got my shipping confirmation. Here is what they gave me.

AnimeDVD / Robotech, Box 4
AnimeDVD / Ranma 1/2: Random Rhapsody V1 Voodoo
AnimeDVD / Miami Guns V4 DVD

If anyone is interested in these PM me with offers.

Here's what's in my shipping information:

AnimeDVD / Project Arms Vol 5
AnimeDVD / ShootFighter Tekken 2
AnimeDVD / Free Anime DVD
AnimeDVD / BASToF Syndrome V6 DVD

Don't know what's with the extra "Free Anime DVD" in there, but the rest...wow. I better not screen any of these near an open flame.

[quote name='Jupiter Jones']Here's what I got:

AnimeDVD / Initial D V1 DVD
AnimeDVD / Pretear Vol 01
AnimeDVD / Ping Pong Club Vol. 3[/quote]

The Volume 1 on Initial D is probably the only thing killing the random out of that set.

My shipping info does not even state what manga I'm getting.

[quote name='Darth Mallrat']Meh, I'd do it if it wasn't random. I have so much anime & manga that'd I'd probably end up getting stuff I already have.[/QUOTE]

That's my issue... that, and my super-anal-ness about a) condition and b) completeness... I don't want to suddenly feel obligated to replace and complete some crap title becuase they sent me a scuffed up copy of volume 4.

Manga:

Project Arms: The First Revelation: The Awakening (Vol. 1)
Project Arms: The First Revelation: Egrigori (Vol. 2)
Project Arms: The First Revelation: Jabberwock (Vol. 3)

Not sure if they're good, but at least i got three of the same series, in order, from the beginning. :)

Holy crap that was fast shipping. I got...

Mars Vol. 12
Wild7 Vol. 2
X/1999 Vol. 16

Definitely not bad but seriously random.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I received Gunsmith Cats Volumes 2,4,8...never heard of it...oh well on the trade list they go...[/QUOTE]

Gunsmith Cats is a fun late 80s early 90s action series. I'd suggest giving it a try.

[quote name='the_punisher']Where's batch 2? =/[/QUOTE]

You mean the anime dvds reload? I've wasted a damn lot of time checking to see if they restocked like they said they would.

Maybe when I get home tonight my Issues will be there.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I received Gunsmith Cats Volumes 2,4,8...never heard of it...oh well on the trade list they go...[/quote]

I'll second Gunsmith Cats, is good of the couple of a Dark Horse issues that I read.

I bit for three DVD. I had a $4.25 credit with them from a sale two Christmas's ago where they screwed me over on giving me a credit rather than refunding my credit card. Thought I would never see my money again as I never planned on buying from them again. So, I'm paying $1.75 more to get junk that I probably already bought from their sale 2 years ago. LOL But seeing what other people got, I hope to get as lucky.

Ordered 3 books, it took 6 dollar shipping. Between my brother, nephews, and I, hopefully someone likes the genre,and it's not like, vol 27 of a sports manga. I'd almost rather get a duplicate.

Got my Mangas today.
Project Arms 2
Jing: King of Bandits 3
Inu-Yasha 9
I was kind of hoping for some vol 1. The Jing one looks interesting might need to try to find Vol. 1 the other 2 I think I'll put up for trade once I give a quick read through.

Looks like they are out of stock for the 2nd batch of DVDs.

What is that "AnimeDVD / Free Anime DVD" some people are getting?
Is it an extra mystery DVD that they give out to some orders?

AnimeDVD / eX-Driver Vol. 2 DVD
AnimeDVD / Great Dangaioh Vol. 2
AnimeDVD / GTO Vol. 08 DVD

I'm guessing it's just a confirmation.

AnimeDVD / Descendants of Darkness Vol. 1
AnimeDVD / Infinite Ryvius Vol 01
AnimeDVD / GTO Vol. 08 DVD

I wonder if they thought I was female...

Yami No Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness) is what wiki calls ""a gateway drug into shonen-ai and yaoi."

GTO I always thought that the guy who's on the covers looked too macho gay for me so I kept far away from it. I guess it'll suddenly appeal to me now after being gatewayed into liking men.

I had IR 1 before and gave it away, so it had to have been bad, but I'll try it again. At least I will see a hawt babe in that one, which I'll surely need to reconfirm my sexuality.

All kidding aside, I'm very open minded and I'll watch anime of all sorts. Wonder what the free one will be. I'll wager something very kiddie like Pokemon or Hello Kitty.

AnimeDVD / Ceres Vol. 3 DVD
AnimeDVD / Ceres Vol. 4 DVD
AnimeDVD / Aquarian Age V1 w/ArtBox

Ceres sounds interesting, and I'm down for a free artbox!

bread's done
Back