Free Bing T-Shirt for your avatar

[quote name='linkmon']Oh boy, they're gonna rip you a new one for posting here.....LOL[/QUOTE]

if this was fake...yeah OP would be killed for it..but its free hooch and it works....so the worst thing they would do is move it to its correct sub forum.

thanks OP. I like free!

Thanks, I love free avatar stuff, I really hate paying for this stuff. I've only bought 1 pirate hat for like 80pts. Probably will never buy anything else.

Added to download queue but don't plan on putting it on my guy. They need to start releasing better free stuff. Thanks for the reminder to get this OP

[quote name='vanlandw']Added to download queue but don't plan on putting it on my guy. They need to start releasing better free stuff. Thanks for the reminder to get this OP[/QUOTE]

Why in gods name would they want to do something stupid like that when they already have everyone by the balls... ?

What do you get when members of the Xbox LIVE team hang out with members of the Bing team? Good ideas…that’s what. The next time your open your browser, swing over to Bing and and when you enter the magic search term, you’ll end up with the results of your search…PLUS a very special gift for your Xbox LIVE Avatar from the two teams. Grab it while you can, not sure how long it will be around.

Note: You’ll need to sign into the US version of Bing to see the gift.

They are universal codes, you should just add them to the OP

• Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
  • Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Alternatively, you can do as follow:

[quote name='bledger']Not sure if anyone's posted this but here is some free bing t shirts for your avatar.

Male Bing Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Bing Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

BTW: These are reusable :)[/QUOTE]

:D

Kinda old, and dont mean to bump something 3 years old but Xbox Chat Support gives this code out with like every chat session.. (Dealing with my broken Xbox One, every time I contact chat I get this code.)

bread's done
Back