Free Blue Lightning McQueen Die Cast Car with Cars on Blu-ray ($3.50 S+H)

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
I don't know if this is news or not, and it's not really that huge a deal, but it might be nice to know if you have it or are thinking about buying Cars for blu-ray. If you register at disneymovierewards.com and enter the code that comes with the movie, you get an offer for a free collectible blue lightning mcqueen die cast car. However, the downside is you do have to pay $3.50 shipping.

cars_banner.gif

I had an email for my order being processed. Had to call them to give them a valid CC # as the one on my blue car order was stolen.

They gave the standard "4-6 weeks" timeframe, though it's supposed to be less.

wow, i better start registering these codes. i knew about people getting the car deal but never knew how they were getting it:drool:

[quote name='chwang0129']nope not yet... wonder why it takes so long[/quote]

Ok. I just got my shipping email today and can't wait to watch it. Keep us updated, please.

I have yet to receive a confirmation for shipping on my Terabithia.

They sent me a confirmation for my Blu Lightning way back... only to cancel it. You might want to check on that Shrike. Better to know sooner than later.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I have yet to receive a confirmation for shipping on my Terabithia.

They sent me a confirmation for my Blu Lightning way back... only to cancel it. You might want to check on that Shrike. Better to know sooner than later.[/quote]I only had the confirmation from the time I placed the order for the Blu car, never received a shipping confirmation. Only thing after that was the cancel email and we've all seen that.

I did tell the rep I spoke with today that I don't hold Disney responsible for this mess, that their fulfillment company are the screwballs with this. When I also told her that I knew a number of people that received far more than one of them, as well as that some of those sold the extras on eBay, she didn't sound pleased.

This sucks. I had just assumed it was taking a long time to ship. I don't think I got an email from them. I have no idea what happened to my order, but I just replied to the order confirmation email asking what happened. We'll see, I guess...

[quote name='shrike4242']My BR showed up in the mail yesterday.[/quote]

when did you orginally respond to the email they sent to pick one? just curious

Edit: I just called in, and they told me that they have the request but they need to enter in the orders by hand one by one, and to allow a few more weeks.

I just hope that something doesn't happen, and I dont have money in my account when they try to debit the shipping

[quote name='MrDubbs']when did you orginally respond to the email they sent to pick one? just curious

Edit: I just called in, and they told me that they have the request but they need to enter in the orders by hand one by one, and to allow a few more weeks.

I just hope that something doesn't happen, and I dont have money in my account when they try to debit the shipping[/quote]I think the initial "we fucked up, here's what we'd like to offer to make up for it" email was about a month or a little more ago, which was when I called them to try and fix the CC issue I had. They told me to wait until I received the email about the order being processed. That showed up on Mar 14th, and I called them that day to fix the CC issue I had. I think I had an email within 2-3 days after the 14th that it shipped.

I told them what movie I wanted a month ago and I still haven't gotten a confirmation email or shipping notice. Guess I'll have to re-do it.

866-246-8646

I forget where I got the other number from I called first, but thats the number they told me to call, and where I got my answer

bread's done
Back