FREE CAG "PLAY CHEAP" Rubber Bracelets - Send your SASEs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Davideo']I forgot all about this, does it look like there will still be some left for those that send out our SASE's this week still?[/quote]
Yup. And a word to the wise- don't send a cheapass envelope for a SASE if you can help it. Even with hand cancelling the envelopes seem to be subject to a lot of abuse because of the lumpiness and the real light weight ones may tear.

Thanks Cheapy and Cheapy Mom, mine came in yesterday. It seems that 1 stamp wasn't enough for it to be sent back, so thank you for spotting me.

Sent an SASE yesterday, but seeing these recent posts makes me realize that maybe I should've put an extra stamp on there? Whoops ^_^;

Any way to reimburse you guys for it if it's needed?

[quote name='nwofan']I think mine is lost :whistle2:([/quote]
I agree. Altough, i can't check my mail yet(over at friends)

I REALLY hope it comes today. I really dont wanna have to send out another SASE:cry:

EDIT: Just found out i got a PM for Cheapymom. She told me to keep waiting, and tell her if it doesn't come by monday. So yeah, im happy now =D.

Got mine today, thanks to both CheapyMom and her Cheapy offspring!

It's a total bitch to get it over my massive paw, but a nice fit once it gets to my wrist :) Thanks again!

My replacement came alright though there was another hole in the envelope that just wasn't big enough for the bracelet to fall out of. thanks cheapymom and cheapyd!

Mine arrived in the mail on Monday, with the extra $0.17 on it. Thanks to CheapyMom for taking the extra step to make sure we get them. :applause:

[quote name='oldboy']Mine still hasn't come in... :([/quote]

I think yours went out with the batch on Tuesday or maybe this morning. So far I'm pretty sure we only got one SASE addressed to an APO address so I'm assuming it's yours.
CM
Edit: PS- Just wanted to add we sent the bracelet right out seeing the APO address so the SASE must have been delayed getting to us for some reason.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Hey Cheapymom can we get an update of how many bracelets are left?[/quote]Not to worry. We haven't been keeping track but keep the SASEs coming and we'll let everyone know when it looks like we're getting close to running out.

Got my bracelet. Thanks.

This is how everyone else's looks, right? The font is different then Cheapy's pictures. I know there was a quality issue with the bracelets on the initial batch and Cheapy mentioned the font was different on those, so just making sure this is how it is supposed to be. If it is, I am fine with it.

Mine arrived today.

Thanks +1 to CheapyMom and Cheapy D!

I think the best way to make up for the .17 extra postage stamp is for us to shop through CAG's Affiliate Links!

[quote name='mkg12']Got my bracelet. Thanks.

This is how everyone else's looks, right? The font is different then Cheapy's pictures. I know there was a quality issue with the bracelets on the initial batch and Cheapy mentioned the font was different on those, so just making sure this is how it is supposed to be. If it is, I am fine with it.

[/quote]

It may be the picture, but my font looks identical, but the band is a lot darker than yours.

^That one looks like mine.

Thanks again to CheapyD (& Wombat) and CheapyMom for the braclet (and 17 cents). Glad to hear that others wrote some thank you notes/pictures. I think the CAG community should chip in and send CheapyMom a present now.

[quote name='mkg12']Got my bracelet. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]
If it's not, what're you going to do about it?

;)

But yeah, that's what it's supposed to look like.
cagbandkm2.jpg

Thanks, CheapyFamily!

i just got mine. ah! i decided to take my mind off of it for the weekend and sure enough, time went by and i was in a sort of little surprise to look into my mailbox and find it. WOW! It's the greatest. Thank you thank you. i want to pay back for the extra postage...

Just a heads up here to let you know we're just about finished with the second batch and heading for the first batch. There are plenty to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back