FREE CAG "PLAY CHEAP" Rubber Bracelets - Send your SASEs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine today... with a special message.

I thought I remembered hearing on on of the CagCasts that you should put on extra postage or something along those lines. Anyway, I put 2 .39 stamps on my SASE and sent it in.

On the back of my envelope there was a hand-written message:

"Thanks for the extra postage!

CM"

So I guess I am the "Considerate Ass Gamer"... Lame I know but hey, I'm not giving away "A" material!

Anyways, sorry for the long reply, but thanks to CheapyD and CheapyMom! Long Live CAG!

I just got mine today. My dad handed me the envelope and asked me if there were drugs in it or something. I opened the envelope in front of him and showed him that it was just a harmless rubber bracelet that wasn't illegal. Or is it?

Thanks to Mrs A and Cheapy! I forgot to put congratulations on the note for getting a new grandchild. Thanks for the extra stamp cause I sent it in before Cheapy told us about the extra stamp.

I got mine yesterday. I wish I knew about the extra postage thing before I sent it or I'd have thrown another stamp on there. Thanks for taking the hit on the 17 cents, CheapyMom, and thanks to both you and Cheapy for giving these cool CAG bracelets away for free.

Just confirmed!: Although it takes about a month to recieve, APO mailing works!

Thanks again Cheapymom and CheapyD for the extra postage & extra tape on the envelope!

are us foreigners supposed to put some money in the envelop for stamps or something? I have an american one dollar bill I can put in the envelope. or do we just get a free ride?

CheapyMom, are you the one who put a stamp on my envelope when I forgot to?:dunce: If so, thank you very much. If not, please pass on my thanks to whoever did.

Play cheap, Live cheap is kinda...like look @ me! I'm greedy! So I send you a letter with another letter inside it. You put the wristband in the letter inside the letter, and ship it back? Cool. I'ma get one.

[quote name='Leek']Play cheap, Live cheap is kinda...like look @ me! I'm greedy! So I send you a letter with another letter inside it. You put the wristband in the letter inside the letter, and ship it back? Cool. I'ma get one.[/quote]Check the first post here, it's the first spoiler in case you get a bit confused.

God, I feel so dumb sometimes :wall: I forgot to put a stamp on the return envelope, effectively making it an SAE, however the kind person in NY slapped a stamp on the envelope and mailed me my PLAY CHEAP bracelet.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's one to you :beer:

Cheers!

To those interested in the bracelets, Cheapy is considering ordering a new batch and I'm willing to handle the mailing. Stay tuned...

[quote name='CheapyMom']To those interested in the bracelets, Cheapy is considering ordering a new batch and I'm willing to handle the mailing. Stay tuned...[/QUOTE]Thanks alot mom. Keep us posted.

[quote name='CheapyMom']To those interested in the bracelets, Cheapy is considering ordering a new batch and I'm willing to handle the mailing. Stay tuned...[/QUOTE]

That would be so sweet. I would so love one of these.
They look so cool.:)

[quote name='CheapyMom']To those interested in the bracelets, Cheapy is considering ordering a new batch and I'm willing to handle the mailing. Stay tuned...[/QUOTE]

Keep us updated! I missed out on the first batch :)

[quote name='MCalvert1']While on a similar topic, are those CAG shirts still available anywhere?

MjC[/QUOTE]

Click the top right hand corner button that says shop.
Go to CAG Swagg
you can buy cag stuff there

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back