Free Carcassonne for Xbox Live's 5th Birthday (Nov. 15-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap, I didn't notice this thread until now. I guess I should pay more attention to thread titles as I thought this was a general discussion until I read each thread title on the page.

[quote name='ryoga79']I just got my first achievement on hexic2.....

on my MAIN US account.....

should I be fearful at this point?[/QUOTE]
no

Thanks for the 500 points link I just saw your post and signed up. It says they will be emailed SO.... Also just sent the link to a few friends who've been Live subscribers forever so they say thanks as well. :D

[quote name='life.exe']Damn, I cant believe I missed this thread. Missed out on free games...*tear*[/quote]

It was advertised on all the blades, don't use the 360 very often I take it?

Checkout this controller that was given out to specific press members:
2021429256_58e13c53d7.jpg

2021436600_d3e740e0a1.jpg

Pretty sweet!

Yea I loved Hexic HD and the whole idea of battling in Hexec 2 made me decide to buy it way back when. Look me up for a game online. Hexec 2 or Carcassone that is.

=/ Missed out on this by about 2 minutes. I went into the 5ive Year blade, and the option for a free XBLA game was still there even, but it was charging me 800 points. Lame.

I'll always play Carcassone. I've played it about 60 days according to 360blog, but I'm pretty good at it (80-25 or so ranked), so if you want a challenge, friend me. I usually play 1v1, but I can play with more.

Well I decided to check this out last night and it was pretty fun. I had planned on just playing for a minute and then like an hour and a half later..... lol

[quote name='yukine']It was advertised on all the blades, don't use the 360 very often I take it?[/quote]
Im on it everyday, except I am one of those people who are over 18 except cant get ads because I made the account when I was under 18. So I didnt see any of the ads for it.

[quote name='life.exe']Im on it everyday, except I am one of those people who are over 18 except cant get ads because I made the account when I was under 18. So I didnt see any of the ads for it.[/quote]

What the hell? That's weird... have you ever tried contacting Microsoft about it?

[quote name='yukine']What the hell? That's weird... have you ever tried contacting Microsoft about it?[/quote]

Yeah, alot of people have, MS doesnt seem to care though.

[quote name='life.exe']Im on it everyday, except I am one of those people who are over 18 except cant get ads because I made the account when I was under 18. So I didnt see any of the ads for it.[/quote]

I would love to be rid of the ads actually - I quite prefer seeing a nice wallpaper or theme of my choosing. Don't see any ads on the XMB on PS3 - perhaps MS should take a cue from Sony... And I don't say that often.

[quote name='velvet396']I would love to be rid of the ads actually - I quite prefer seeing a nice wallpaper or theme of my choosing. Don't see any ads on the XMB on PS3 - perhaps MS should take a cue from Sony... And I don't say that often.[/quote]

You can turn them off you know...

[quote name='life.exe']You can turn them off you know...[/QUOTE]

Wha?!?!
I am going to look into this as soon as I get back from Thanksgiving at the in-laws.

[quote name='HighlightShow']I am addicted to this game. Glad it was free, because I probably wouldn't have picked it up otherwise.[/quote]

^^^ Exactly what he said! I just got it because it was free had never even tried the demo since I knew I wouldn't pay full price for it. :cool: I played this crap late last night till I fell asleep playing! lol i've unlock all the achievements except 5000 total points and 9 tile city thing in online. Is that one glitched because i've counted and made that before a few times yet never gotten credit for it....

[quote name='$hady']^^^ Exactly what he said! I just got it because it was free had never even tried the demo since I knew I wouldn't pay full price for it. :cool: I played this crap late last night till I fell asleep playing! lol i've unlock all the achievements except 5000 total points and 9 tile city thing in online. Is that one glitched because i've counted and made that before a few times yet never gotten credit for it....[/QUOTE]

Metropolis

Score a City with 9+ tiles in a Player Match vs. 2 or more opponents

I guess if was only against 1 person or a ranked match it wouldn't work.

You can turn off ads?!

Anyways, I wouldn't have payed points for this game but for free, it's pretty damn good. Pretty difficult game too. Great freebie.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Metropolis

Score a City with 9+ tiles in a Player Match vs. 2 or more opponents

I guess if was only against 1 person or a ranked match it wouldn't work.[/quote]

Wow i'm retarded I totally had read that wrong I was thinking it was: player match OR vs 2 or more opponents :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back