Free Castle Crashers DLC!

[quote name='Gamer SDP']yeah through xbox. after entering a few batches on xbox.com, I finally got one in a fresh twitter batch (of a few seconds) that didn't say it was redeemed. unfortunately when I entered on the actual xbox, it was taken. later on I was tired of losing out 8 twitter codes due to entering slowly with the controller so plugged in my keyboard. minutes later bam facebook!

if you guys just keep an eye o the facebook groups, you should get one in no time.

oh and flame, you the CUNY guy that kept posting twitter codes on facebook? lol by the time you post them here, they're gone.[/QUOTE]

My identity is revealed! haha

Yeah, Kelly wasn't happy when I did that- haha. I was just soooo frustrated because the Twitter codes go soooooo fast and they posted much more on there

[quote name='The SPism']so these def dont work redeeming through the website? kind of impossible to get if ur at work all day[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. As far as I know nothing works on the website right now that I've been able to put in it.

MS doesn't even seem to be acknowledging this problem, so I have no idea what is up.

[quote name='evophile']I feel your pain. As far as I know nothing works on the website right now that I've been able to put in it.

MS doesn't even seem to be acknowledging this problem, so I have no idea what is up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got an error when trying to redeem a code, then now it says the code is used *_*. fuck that sucks I won't be near my 360 till late late tonight

[quote name='The SPism']so these def dont work redeeming through the website? kind of impossible to get if ur at work all day[/QUOTE]

Don't worry too much. From my experience yesterday I couldn't get any unused codes off of Twitter in the early to late afternoon, even when popping them in just 40 seconds after the new tweets went up.

However, last night my friends and I all got in on the ~1:45 AM (EST) codes on Twitter without a problem. The later posts will probably be your safest bets, coupled with using a USB keyboard to enter everything onto your 360 itself.

weird thanks for the feedback guys... i guess i just assumed they were taken since when i enter them on the site it says code has been used

edit - i just wanted to make sure so i can stop wasting my time =P

Yeah, just got a new set of codes, two of them I tried said "There is an error with the promotion offered?" And now the rest are saying redeemed. Meh..pointless unless you're near a 360 I guess.

ah actually yeh its not working on the site...

just got an error " there is a problem associated with this code yada yada"

new codes just posted here you go guys .. someone shoot me a pm if you hear these are working on the xbox site so mayb i can snag one during the day! haha .. ill try late night if im by the box.. goodluck

TTTXY-KTG26-HWW7Q-P2M9Y-VXGFJ
CPYWM-PGY22-4G37D-6R3DX-P9RJB
Q24K8-73TG4-8DCJP-QK98C-K4KY3
BPTWF-TB9T3-JX7X4-PW2C4-FJJ4T
R2Y69-MR6QB-QYDCW-J62KW-G26FW
JQ96C-QFTQ6-8BJW6-GDCPY-3M84Y
RV3DP-K29T4-8KMW3-QGBGB-WQFJQ
QB7J4-9WRCJ-FT7WT-66DTH-C7DPG
M77WR-DHQGR-YVXB6-968PD-J2H8W
RVPH8-TKR97-KRMJ4-YRQ2X-2DFJY
T6KFH-8PK2J-2W3B2-4TXTC-FCVCQ
BVPRP-92Y6W-3HY84-TJKRQ-PDFJ6

Wow, what a bunch of shit. Within a minute these seem to be yoinked right away. I've missed out on several of the postings so I'm just going to go ahead and say fuck it.

If the web site says the code has been used, then it has been used, so don't waste your time entering it on your console...

However, if it the web site says 'there is a problem associated with this code' then it has not been redeemed, and for some reason it won't validate via the web site (NONE OF THEM WILL). So, quickly enter that code on your console!!! NOW!!! FAAAAAAAAASTER!!!

Nice thing about the web site is that you can quickly copy-n-paste the entire code and check if it has been used. The sad part is that in the time it takes you to enter it via the dashboard, it will probably be gone. I can't count the number of times someone beat me to it in the time it took me to enter the code. Granted, they were probably already half way through entering before I even started.

But I did finally snag one. I am so glad that is over... Now I can get back to more important things... Like Club Bing, Lockerz, and forum surfing...

Newest Lot from Facebook ...

TTTXY-KTG26-HWW7Q-P2M9Y-VXGFJ
CPYWM-PGY22-4G37D-6R3DX-P9RJB
Q24K8-73TG4-8DCJP-QK98C-K4KY3
BPTWF-TB9T3-JX7X4-PW2C4-FJJ4T
R2Y69-MR6QB-QYDCW-J62KW-G26FW
JQ96C-QFTQ6-8BJW6-GDCPY-3M84Y
QB7J4-9WRCJ-FT7WT-66DTH-C7DPG
BVPRP-92Y6W-3HY84-TJKRQ-PDFJ6

I deleted the ones I know are used.

just got one off twitter, timed it so i entered a code within 5 seconds of it being posted! I think all of them go within a minute or two after they are posted.

[quote name='A Gamer']
Nice thing about the web site is that you can quickly copy-n-paste the entire code and check if it has been used. The sad part is that in the time it takes you to enter it via the dashboard, it will probably be gone. I can't count the number of times someone beat me to it in the time it took me to enter the code. Granted, they were probably already half way through entering before I even started.
[/QUOTE]

How can you do that? I can only paste one piece of the code (the first 5 character) into the first blank space.

also all the recent codes are gone (according to people complaining on the two facebook groups and assuming twitter too). do any other developers or publishers post codes for dlc or games?

[quote name='A Gamer']
[/QUOTE]

How can you do that? I can only paste one piece of the code (the first 5 character) into the first blank space.

also all the recent codes are gone (according to people complaining on the two facebook groups and assuming twitter too). do any other developers or publishers post codes for dlc or games?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']How can you do that? I can only paste one piece of the code (the first 5 character) into the first blank space.

also all the recent codes are gone (according to people complaining on the two facebook groups and assuming twitter too). do any other developers or publishers post codes for dlc or games?[/QUOTE]

i think he meant that you can copy and paste each block of code at a time rather than have to type it all out like you have to do on the console

[quote name='The SPism']i think he meant that you can copy and paste each block of code at a time rather than have to type it all out like you have to do on the console[/QUOTE]

Actually, you can paste the whole code at once, as long as you do it with Internet Explorer (or with the IE firefox addon).

batch 26:
D2CTQ-QF82F-QCTGD-FPR7H-KP6JD;
VQB8W-JXKHC-J9PFF-FFF82-FCVFT;
P2QJR-FVCYG-T98W7-KVCQ6-F3FM8;
HKP4B-87RWT-TRVK4-96BWV-QVY2B;

batch 27:
HYYD4-VXWR2-3WX3W-D6HBW-YWJ8Q!
JCVDR-88436-VG3CY-6JFJK-D64PG!
PV3M4-PT2TJ-HY4WK-9R3C8-VQQR8!
G6YY2-TF3VJ-3JWVP-HFCQK-TMM2M!

Both batch are from their tweeter page.

list from facebook:

TMVB7-Y3VGG-GX7D7-47X4Y-QRK6D
D2F7Q-4VQVF-V23Y7-JHCDP-7HY2T
G3HJ3-JBBGQ-KC7PY-9J2CD-J2JCW
MMWRH-W2XMB-TY7W4-FT7WF-GCJCY
M2CQP-BVRWF-JQFXW-4TPXV-8QFP3
FH28F-4JKKT-9MBWJ-WW4HC-W796T
MDGKH-2XKTP-JF6VY-4CXX4-2RW9J

fuck yes, finally got one. managed to get it off twitter. easily nabbed it in less than a minute. so you gotta be FAST. i highly recommend throwing a USB keyboard in your xbox. and taking a picture on your cell of the code. then type that shit asap. the lifespan of those codes is no more than 50 seconds

I need to get a router so I can have my Xbox and PC online at the same time.. They are with in 2 feet of each other so I just usually unplug one and plug the other up. Since Xbox.com code entry is not working I have no shot.

J889B-6J7QF-VKJBV-DG37T-QC7CG
VHQCT-V3MMX-DBHBD-VYV73-RRCR8
BGVR7-HRJ2D-7HP9G-JY4G7-P33PM

From twitter, left out the one i took

[quote name='Zekolot']J889B-6J7QF-VKJBV-DG37T-QC7CG
VHQCT-V3MMX-DBHBD-VYV73-RRCR8
BGVR7-HRJ2D-7HP9G-JY4G7-P33PM

From twitter, left out the one i took[/QUOTE]

all 3 are dead i tryed and said all had been redeemed thanks tho

[quote name='totoguy'][quote name='The SPism']i think he meant that you can copy and paste each block of code at a time rather than have to type it all out like you have to do on the console[/QUOTE]
Actually, you can paste the whole code at once, as long as you do it with Internet Explorer (or with the IE firefox addon).[/QUOTE]
Correct. For some reason with Internet Explorer you can paste the entire hyphenated code and it fills the fields properly. I forgot there was a reason I always did those in IE till I saw the post.

Got one off of facebook. Getting a code off of twitter was annoying because they would all be taken within 15 seconds lol.

they are only putting codes now on twitter. being part of the facebook group isn't any help as they haven't put any codes up in over 8 hours and the ones on twitter go fast. they just put some up less than a minute ago and I tried to redeem 2 of them and they were already gone. damnz! I purchased the game since launch and have never been able to get any of these dlc codes they give away and it sucks.

Jbr8k-2dmmh-7gtpf-64g2y-h2vv8
ggwpj-9p6pw-4t9cp-dywgd-gmpfm
r3kkf-cbhwm-dc4t7-f7vrr-9bpfq
w7k7d-j6ypf-ywmdv-yqhy8-whqb6
bft7m-362gd-b8jk3-8t6f2-hqq8j
kxrw9-c937h-vv3yf-yyg9v-p33cb
g78v2-32rjp-fpd7y-mxcmv-m938q
kxqcm-7kvy9-xrfkm-cqdv4-bdq8w

hey no problem. I tried a few times yesterday, no luck. I tried all day today and no luck until finally now I kept refreshing lol. Crazy I am and you are welcome!

Whats the point of posting codes? by the time you copy and paste and hit reply they will all be used. this is bullshit i know there arent THIS many people that play castle crashers they're just being greedy :roll:

the twitter one's do get used fast, I admit but the others are from the facebook group so there is a chance. afterall, sharp katana got a code to work so be patient and just keep an eye out. you should just be grateful I made an attempt and put the codes here in hopes some of you would be able to get a working code. oh and yeah I agree, not alot of people play castle crashers online from what i've noticed since I don't always find a match and sometimes it takes longer than usual but you what this does for the behemoth is get people to buy the game since they already got some dlc free. It's a marketing idea if ya think about it lol. Another way to look at it is like this. For people like me who have purchased the game already this is a bonus and fan appreciation thing. It goes both ways. You just keep trying the codes and you'll get one but be quick.

they don't have to do anything, even at your request. I've been trying for so long too and finally got 1 code to work. No need to reply and don't be offensive with your foul language it isn't going to help nor change anything. Just don't use the first or last codes and always look for the one's in the middle.

yeah the twitter codes go quick. But your best shot is at facebook, be glad someone is posting codes. Not everyone checks fb/twitter, I only found out they posted at fb after intoxicated starting posting the codes. I've been checking back for codes for 2 days and finally got one tonight.

it seems like they are posting already used codes, and you dont work for the behemoth and i dont see "moderator" next to your name, theres goes your warning since thats against the rules, you know, to "act" like a moderator. cheers. :)

keep complaining, it's okay. no more posting codes and hope you never get a code. all codes have been used up already so cheers to whoever got a working one.

[quote name='intoxicated662']keep complaining, it's okay. no more posting codes and hope you never get a code. all codes have been used up already so cheers to whoever got a working one.[/QUOTE]

dude it doesnt matter like i said, by the time you do your copy and pasting they will be already used. smh.

I don't see anything wrong with him posting codes. He's not benefiting from it, he's trying to help out fellow gamers. Not all codes he posted were taken, obviously he and I got one. If you didn't get a code, try again tomorrow, simple as that.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I don't see anything wrong with him posting codes. He's not benefiting from it, he's trying to help out fellow gamers. Not all codes he posted were taken, obviously he and I got one. If you didn't get a code, try again tomorrow, simple as that.[/QUOTE]

help out? LMAO

that is too funny.

bread's done
Back