Free COD World At War Beta Codes- Have An Extra? Need One? Come on In...

[quote name='anarchyburger']i'm game, where do i enter the code at??[/quote]

install the PC beta version and put the key in

and another code. :D

you've automatically been assigned a PC CD-Key for the Call of Duty: World at War Multiplayer Beta:
AA77-TP9T-7Q97-J4CU-4E77

Well... thx a lot for your help theycallme16... but... ayuchan allready changed the pw for my account. I can´t send you the details. So... no more beta for me :(

wtf? I DID NOT change your pw, I just came to the de isn't supported and that was it. I didn't even log in to your friggin account as I did not need to. Here I was trying to be helpful, and you accuse me of doing such a thing? Are you out of your mind??

How about recovering your friggin pw? There must be a password recovery form on that site. Do that first before you go around accusing me of that ***

I got this in my email today...i wont be using it. This code is FREE, but if you want to send me 200ms points or a XBLA code in return that would be sweet.

3U3J-7ATU-EXJM-4Q94-9A02

I have also received a beta code for the PC version, if anyone wants it, email me and let me know, i will provide the code and the instructions for download/install. Here is my email:

[email protected]

Code will be first come, first serve.

Any one with a 360 code wanna trade? I have a PC one.
My new PC build wont be finished in time and my current back-up wont play it well enough to justify it.

sorry for blaming you. was just strange that such an easy to remember pw was not working after giving the login dates away.

thx a lot for your help folks. jeffrey you got an email regarding the xbox keys. after trolling some boards i found out that the beta is not running without shader 3.0. so that´s it for me and my x850xt. :) have a nice day folks. c ya around

I have a PC beta code and would like to trade it for a 360 beta code. PM me if interested. Please don't PM if you dont have a 360 code to trade.

is that multi-use? any expiration date? i hope it is, cuz it'll be a while b4 i get home.
in either case thanks a lot MetaDemon!

i don't have a PC, so heres my PC code.
i can't be arsed with a contest so first come first serve!!!

ESMT-MQS4-4AP3-XAUU-35F9

grab it while its hot!!

Take my 4

EEM7-SQXT-4XCX-EQCC-3B3D

EEMT-JSUP-EAUP-EAEQ-4FE3

EEPU-399E-34E7-E3ES-33FA

EEQQ-3Q49-4MT9-PUUC-91AA

Have fun,

I hope they fixed the "Bitch Glitch" that was in the XB360 version.

bread's done
Back