Free COD World At War Beta Codes- Have An Extra? Need One? Come on In...

if any1 that is just posting the codes for any1 ill take one off your hands :D
Thanks (Never mind one came in my email from cod hq)

[quote name='Wolve11']could someone PM me a 360 code? i keep entering PC codes or ones that don't work. I'd really appreciate it.[/quote]

You can't enter a PC on the 360. I hope you know that. If you register at CallofDuty.com you should get an email with your code.

I could use a code for 360. will trade 1 month gold card, endwar beta, or u can loan it to me and i will return another when my code gets sent to my email from cod.com

PC Code:
Code:
VJHCJ-K4842-Q4GVG-FQDMC-FHYGT
If anyone could spare a 360 code, I'd greatly appreciate one.

PC:
CXXQ-97QX-C4P9-ETEM-D7C5

360:
PGDVD-7YRD6-X8WB2-G4F2Y-GRQQT
RQWTB-XQCHB-BG49R-3YP7Q-HYK7Q
D8RBW-Q8DFD-GV3D9-QWWV9-QKH9Y
BFJHM-W8YYC-W76KM-D64RQ-VV8DW

Can't guarantee that the 360 ones are working as I received 2-3 codes on the same mail.

Id absolutely love to have a beta code....Activision emailed me on the 24th to give me a code to use to redeem it, but within the email it said I needed to redeem it by the 19th. Lil late, guys. :whistle2:/

I did manage to email them however. To no response :(

[quote name='"The email in question"']Interesting and of note. My account at email address received a beta invite for the new CoD: World at War for Xbox 360. The bad news? I received the email Oct. 24th when the email clearly stated I needed to click the code before October 19th to claim it before it expired. Long story short, the code offered was already invalid.

So now, I'm trying to develop a new form of quantum physics so I can learn time travel over a span of 10 days or so. Ive determined the velocity needed, but I can't for the life of me determine how to go about engineering a flux capacitor capable of maintaining 1.21 gigawatts necessary for travel through time. I will keep Activision updated on my findings in the meantime, so be sure to inform other people in this situation that it's being looked into. [/quote]

[quote name='the4thnobleman']Id absolutely love to have a beta code....Activision emailed me on the 24th to give me a code to use to redeem it, but within the email it said I needed to redeem it by the 19th. Lil late, guys. :whistle2:/

I did manage to email them however. To no response :([/quote]

I would just try and use the code anyway. The same thing happened to me when they sent me my 360 beta token and it still worked when it was expired.

I just happened to get two console codes and a PC code, but I used one of the console codes and gave the other away to a close friend. I do however still have the PC code for anyone who wants it:

• 73J4-C47C-WXQX-4JC3-40B5

Please note this is the PC code, I only stated the above because I figured someone also received two console codes to use.​

[quote name='AXEMAN 6']if anyone has an extra xbox360 one can u please pm me! :)[/quote]

here is one i have left over:

P3T44-H9PBV-39FCJ-72GWH-BRY36

[quote name='jdm_cHiGGa']the beta on the 360 is available for EVERYONE on xbl now[/quote]

If you're experiencing difficulties accessing the Call of Duty World at War Beta, beginning tomorrow morning, Tuesday, November 4, at 2:00am PST you will be able to access the Multiplayer Beta. You will no longer need a beta code to access. Simply enter the Xbox Live Marketplace, click on "Game Demos" and locate Call of Duty World at War to download the beta. If you have further issues regarding the beta you can contact the Activision hotline at 1-800-229-3399.

[quote name='ralph10']I too would like a code for the 360. If anyone has an extra they are giving away, please pm me.[/quote]

heres another COD WaW beta code someone gave to me earlier today...

TGR4R-Y223X-9GCFP-VKRQB-YGW7Y

Me too, I would like to have a beta code to preview it before i buy the game. Maybe if you give one to me you may receive a couple microsoft points;)

[quote name='ralph10']I too would like a code for the 360. If anyone has an extra they are giving away, please pm me.[/quote]

where do you find the beta? i cant seem to locate it.

[quote name='dank']where do you find the beta? i cant seem to locate it.[/quote]

The game has been out since Tuesday. Did you seriously think they would keep the Beta up any longer?

And to ansewr your question, you need a beta token(code) to be able to download it.

bread's done
Back