Free codes for my first iOS app - RPGenie

ducci

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey fellow CAGs - I made a little iPhone camera app called "RPGenie Photobooth".

It puts the old-school RPG battle screen over new/existing photos, and you can add text, add party members, etc. Check it out on iTunes to see some screenshots.

Anyway, I have some codes to give away (though spending the buck is cool, too).

Here's a couple:
PEMMWKPYKM3W
RHHWYFW4TWLL
PYFMFRMRML4L

Thanks - hopefully you guys dig it.

I took the bottom one, just got distracted downloading other stuffs and forgot to post. Thanks OP, will try it out and rate it in a little bit.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Hahah, really neat idea for an app. :)[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks!

I kind of made it as a joke, but people are enjoying it.

I have one more code:

KTYJYTT4YFX9

Cheers.

[quote name='ducci']Hey, thanks!

I kind of made it as a joke, but people are enjoying it.

I have one more code:

KTYJYTT4YFX9

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

darn, already used.

Thanks a ton, guys.

It reached 160 in the app store rankings today (entertainment category). Likely because Cheapy and Shipwreck tweeted about it.

Here's some codes to help spread the word:
3X6KL66LRH49
HLPNKW6PKAR4
F443MLRR9TRF

[quote name='ducci']Thanks a ton, guys.

It reached 160 in the app store rankings today (entertainment category). Likely because Cheapy and Shipwreck tweeted about it.

3X6KL66LRH49
HLPNKW6PKAR4
F443MLRR9TRF[/QUOTE]

Used F443MLRR9TRF :)

[quote name='ducci']Thanks a ton, guys.

3X6KL66LRH49
HLPNKW6PKAR4
F443MLRR9TRF[/QUOTE]

Someone got the top one without thanking :\

Updated to add a new "8-bit" filter for images, plus some other stuff. Appreciate the feedback and support. With the new update comes new codes:

JPKJ4PEPLKR7
LWKEP9NY4PTW
FMMAX7L6HNL9
LEMLMF4R9M7M

[quote name='rpmboy']The offer with that code has been expired. Checked all.[/QUOTE]

Doh, sorry. Didn't realize how much time passed already. Here are some fresh ones:

RTW3FW4FYR7M
YNNKEE66YJ4R
6FFHYRYWN6FP

[quote name='mykevermin']Oh, snap. I bought it. Enjoy your $1.99 or whatever I paid for it. Nice lil' program.[/QUOTE]

It's only .99, but regardless, thanks a lot!

[quote name='ducci']Doh, sorry. Didn't realize how much time passed already. Here are some fresh ones:

RTW3FW4FYR7M
YNNKEE66YJ4R
6FFHYRYWN6FP[/QUOTE]

I got the first code thanks :) and the second didn't work for me at all

3XRMWJPKRXH4
FMMTFX3HTH73
EJ7JFPPAFKRX
HXRAP37H3JEK
JEFRXALJNJJN
EERPXN7LNAF9

Last lot of codes. Thanks again for the interest. Hopefully you all dig it. If you make any cool photos with it let me know - I love seeing them (@smugbit on twitter is easiest).

[quote name='ducci']3XRMWJPKRXH4
FMMTFX3HTH73
EJ7JFPPAFKRX
HXRAP37H3JEK
JEFRXALJNJJN
EERPXN7LNAF9

Last lot of codes. Thanks again for the interest. Hopefully you all dig it. If you make any cool photos with it let me know - I love seeing them (@smugbit on twitter is easiest).[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Look forward to trying it.
Took "JEFRXALJNJJN"

[quote name='ducci']3XRMWJPKRXH4
FMMTFX3HTH73
EJ7JFPPAFKRX
HXRAP37H3JEK
JEFRXALJNJJN
EERPXN7LNAF9

Last lot of codes. Thanks again for the interest. Hopefully you all dig it. If you make any cool photos with it let me know - I love seeing them (@smugbit on twitter is easiest).[/QUOTE]

Took the bottom one.

bread's done
Back