Free Copy of Animal Crossing City Folk - Courtesy of ACFriends

africansk8er

CAG Veteran
promo1.png

The Animal Crossing Friends Podcast is giving away a free copy of Animal Crossing City Folk for the Wii.

How do you enter? Well, you have to go the website and listen to the latest episode to find out.

Links
To the episode with the info
http://www.animalcrossingfriends.com/2008/10/ac.html

To the rules of the contest
http://www.animalcrossingfriends.com/2008/10/free-city-folk-rules.html

Good luck!!

For everyone who doesn't want to listen to the podcast, here are the entry details.

Send an email to [email protected]
In the subject, put the words exactly "I love acfriends!" {No quotations}
In the body, put the words, "Here is my entry"

Good luck everyone!

Edit 2: The contest ends november 9th where they will announce the winner on the next podcast. Once you won, you will send them your address and other information. {Yes, this means you have to suffer thought another podcast...

Edit: Just to say, that was the one of the most random podcast I ever heard of. It felt like I was forced to sit with those anime otaku's in high school. It took them about 5 minutes to decide what to put as the title of the e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chrisketchum1']For everyone who doesn't want to listen to the podcast, here are the entry details.

Send an email to [email protected]
In the subject, put the words exactly "I love acfriends!" {No exclamations}
In the body, put the words, "Here is my entry"

Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]

Thanks much. Wanted to enter, but had no interest in the podcast.

I'm a little interested in the podcast.. but sounds like it can wait until all my other podcasts are dry.

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='Chrisketchum1']Yeah, you need the exclamation. {If you lose this contest, you shouldn't worry. It's not like you just got a PS3...}[/quote]
Zing!

Thanks OP.

EDIT: Man, I listened to the podcast, and it just sounds like the son and daughter of John Madden rambling. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to everyone who entered. Thanks, OP.

EDIT: Thanks Chrisketchum1 for the info so I wouldn't have to listen to that abomination, LOL.

Last edited:
that was quite possibly the most annoying podcast i've ever listened to. And I only listened to about 30 seconds. But i entered. Thx op! also thank you chrisket for giving me the option to not have to listen.

Who ended up winning? I'm trying to listen to skip through the podcast to find out... but... it's so dang long. o_O

Nevermind. A guy named... Travis Bulmer (sp?) won. Congrats.

The guy who won is named "tivo" on the CAG forums. He just pm me to say thanks for helping him save $50.
{Makes sence that nice guys finish last. I'm just messn'. Congratulations!}

bread's done
Back