FREE Crysis 2 Giveaway (X360)

mikelolol

CAGiversary!
At Winreview we've got a whole load of Games and DLC to give away, starting with a full copy of Crysis 2 to download.

To be eligible to win you have to follow these very easy steps.

1: Follow us at winreviewMIKED, winreviewMILLS and winreviewHOOTS.

2: Retweet this message:

''I want to win Crysis 2! To have a chance to win all I have to do is retweet this! @winreviewMIKED, @winreviewMILLS and @winreviewHOOTs''

The draw will take place on Monday evening GMT. We'll DM the winner, so make sure you follow us (ALL!).

Good luck!

PS: The code is good for any marketplace. UK + US!
PSS: All three of us must be followed for a chance to win!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, wasn't very clear. Follow all three of us AND post that tweet in the first box! We can't DM the winner if they don't follow!

Thanks for all the interests so far guys! If Hoots+Mills get to over 200 followers and I get to over 300 followers by Monday we'll chuck in a free 400 MS Points card!

Thanks for all the interest so far, I've got 30 followers overnight so it looks like we're on to give away the 400 MSP as well!

Still need quite a few followers by Monday for the free points, but so far there's been around 50 people entered! Thanks for the interest.

nb: I won't be back on this thread till Monday, I hope it doesn't get buried!

Draw is around 2PM Monday GMT. I will DM the winner and also post the lucky persons name on here. Stay tuned, it could be you!

Hate to be plugging this again but in under two days a winner will be picked! It's not too late to get your name down for a chance to win!

I'll be announcing a winner in a little over two hours, this is your last chance to enter! Those who are already dialed in stay tuned, we'll be giving away other goodies for the next week or so!

Final chance to enter!

Good luck!

Thanks for all the interest, this competition is now over!

Those who entered stay tuned, we'll be announcing a new competition this week which could include FFXIII-2 DLC, or a code for a downloadable copy of Child of Eden!

Congratulations to @filthhealer for being the lucky guy (or girl) who won!

bread's done
Back