Free Dagger for July - King of Swords

You have to email them again? I posted mine on a PR6, asked what other things I could choose from (maybe Gunblade!) and they haven't replied.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']I still haven't got a shipping conf. should I email them again? or just post it somewhere else?
it's here :zacklowefanclub.com(my site)[/quote] Nah, no one got their shipping info yet. It's not just you, wait a bit. :D

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Nah, no one got their shipping info yet. It's not just you, wait a bit. :D[/quote] That's what I thought o_O(if you didn't know i posted already, top of page) BTW thanks :p
[quote name='Brian9824']I emailed them and they said my dagger would be shipping soon.[/quote] then what's this =o

[quote name='masterofdarkness']That's what I thought o_O(if you didn't know i posted already, top of page) BTW thanks :p
then what's this =o[/quote] It was probably just someone from king of swords answering his question. I don't think he got the shipping info yet because from the answer he got, they didn't ship it yet.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']It was probably just someone from king of swords answering his question. I don't think he got the shipping info yet because from the answer he got, they didn't ship it yet.[/quote]
I would assume the people that didn't get an e-mail back saying that their's was not successful, were accepted...

[quote name='masterofdarkness']I would assume the people that didn't get an e-mail back saying that their's was not successful, were accepted...[/quote] Yea, that's what I'm hoping.

Wonder how many folks already used the IGN route? Anyway, if that doesn't work I'll just find another blog spot and copy the info over. Here's hoping.

[quote name='lawdood']Anyone get a shipping confirmation yet?[/quote] Not yet, I think he is going to ship them all at once this time, instead of in batches.

[quote name='trunks982']I sent it on the first day they start giving away daggers and I haven't gotten a reply from them.[/quote] I don't think anyone got a reply yet. No need to worry.

If they were still shipping off swords I imagine it'll be a while before they start the daggers. Hopefully they start soon.

They're probably too busy, but I sent them a email asking about the contest and they didn't reply to that either.

The blog promotion must've worked on the major search engines/spiders and they're likely fulfilling paid orders now. Once those begin to die down, then the free promotionals will be shipped out.

Of course, that's just my speculation.

I got mine today as well via USPS. Here's the pic...
picturewz2.jpg

[quote name='donaldtrunk']I got mine today as well via USPS. Here's the pic...
picturewz2.jpg
[/quote]
Now I will wish I got that one, damn sexy dagger :O

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Did you get a confirmation or shipping information?[/quote]

Nope. My package had a delivery confirmation barcode on it, but they never provided me with it.

[quote name='donaldtrunk']Nope. My package had a delivery confirmation barcode on it, but they never provided me with it.[/quote]
Well at least I know i should get one O_O

[quote name='darthbudge']Hmm I got a confirmation saying they recieved my post but still no package or tracking number.[/quote] they said wait 1-3 weeks to begin shipping.

Argh, others reported receiving their daggers on GameTZ too.

I bet mine will arrive today, when no one's in to receive it. It'll be laying beneath the front door with only one courtesy ring to notify an empty house of its arrival.

I'll be one sad panda if it's gone when I return home tonight.

I got that same dragon dagger.. but it's not the one I requested. If someone ordered one of the "boring" ones (that I think come with a sheath?) I'd be willing to trade!

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Got my dragon dagger...There's no handle though so it's definitely just for display and not killing people =/[/quote]
Aww, that sucks.

just got a dagger.... or not? All that was shipped to me was the stand for that dragon dagger... There's no blade, just the plastic stand. It came in the box that says china on the side of it with a picture of the dagger on the stand. Anybody just get the stand too? Also the bottom of the stand is all scratched up.. also sorry for the huge pics

I got my complete dragon dagger today. Two problems though: The dagger looks really scratched/dirty and the two parts of the stand (the giant wavy thing that fits into the bottom) don't clamp down completely.

bread's done
Back