FREE Dante's Infero

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: MAR 02, 2010

Due to popular demand we have another copy of Dante's Inferno to give away this month! Your choice of Xbox 360 or PS3.

----------------------------------------------------

The Kartel is giving away more free games and goodies this week.

New prizes this month, you can get now:

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • Prince of Persia
  • Mass Effect 2
  • No More Heroes
  • Spore

Just stop by The Kartel, and join in the fun

We do it a bit differently on our site.

• You earn $Karma Points for just for commenting, forum posting, and blog.
  • Most good stuff you can enter to win with just one comment or more.
Or if you simply want news and nonsense on video games, just check out our homepage.

Thanks, matey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, and we added another Toki Tori for PC:) I see you likes the Toki Tori, cause every time we give one away, it's snatched up fast.

FYI - The Dante's Inferno giveaway expires on 2/24.
FYI 2 - Another Aliens vs Predator Classic is also available for giveaway now too.

Woo hoo. I won one of the raffles on the first day that I started spending any of my karma points on them. I love instant gratification.

[quote name='Lost Loser']Woo hoo. I won one of the raffles on the first day that I started spending any of my karma points on them. I love instant gratification.[/QUOTE]

Nice last minute win there!

:applause:

Anyone have trouble signing up? I've been confirmed with two usernames now, yet it won't recognize my login, even after password resets. I want free stuff, too, you know!

[quote name='mathyou']Anyone have trouble signing up? I've been confirmed with two usernames now, yet it won't recognize my login, even after password resets. I want free stuff, too, you know![/QUOTE]

Hey Mathyou,

Hopefully you got it figured out. The multiple login issue was cleared, so you got clear sailing, matey. Good luck!

bread's done
Back