Free destiny Beta codes for Everyone! (xbone, 360, ps4, and ps3)

So anyone play the 360 version yet? How does it perform?  I see the download is 5.2GB

EDIT: Bungie also announced if you play on the 26th you get a permanent reward for the full game.

Last edited by a moderator:
So anyone play the 360 version yet? How does it perform? I see the download is 5.2GB

EDIT: Bungie also announced if you play on the 26th you get a permanent reward for the full game.
Made it to lvl 5 already, It only crashed 3 times... Said network error or something along those lines.

It feels better to me than the PS3, but then I'm a bit biased to the 360 so that could be it. LOL

I don't suppose anyone could help me out with an XB1 code? Might think I'm kidding but I'm actually banned from Amazon, happened recently.

I have a Xbox one code I will trade for a 360 code, or if you have a spare 360 code that would be greatly appreciated.

So anyone play the 360 version yet? How does it perform? I see the download is 5.2GB

played it for a bit so far level 3 warlock, plays fine, great even, seen some texture lag and glitches,but all in all its been pretty damn impressive. haven't gotten any network crashes or anything yet either

Odd that for the 360 the file is as small as it is.  For the PS3 it was telling me 56000+ megabytes.  Just read that for the PS3 its the same size file for the 360 and then I read it was 14 gigabytes.  

Well I just found out a hard truth. The Destiny beta doesn't support USB flash drives or external hard drives on Xbox 360. Since my 360's hard drive took a crap on me last year I've been using an old external hard drive I had for all my storage. I have an Xbox One but I redeemed my beta invite for Xbox 360 codes so I could give the extras to and play with some of my friends who didn't upgrade yet. Now I'm out of luck because if my shoddy 360 hard drive and my consideration for my friends.

I really need to find an Xbox one beta code now. I'm jonesing!

I still have an extra Xbox 360 code I will trade for an Xbox One code.

Well I just found out a hard truth. The Destiny beta doesn't support USB flash drives or external hard drives on Xbox 360. Since my 360's hard drive took a crap on me last year I've been using an old external hard drive I had for all my storage. I have an Xbox One but I redeemed my beta invite for Xbox 360 codes so I could give the extras to and play with some of my friends who didn't upgrade yet. Now I'm out of luck because if my shoddy 360 hard drive and my consideration for my friends.

I really need to find an Xbox one beta code now. I'm jonesing!

I still have an extra Xbox 360 code I will trade for an Xbox One code.
if you're still stuck, visit gamefaqs xbox 360 forum, seen a few people wanting to trade one codes for a 360 code.

Anyone have a spare 360 beta code they could PM me?  Doctor Boo would greatly appreciate it.

I'd gladly trade an XBL Gold Trial code for a 360 Destiny code (sorry, i don't have anything more valuable to offer but I didn't want to just beg for it). 

What time should I go to the dentist? 1st to Quote me with the right answer to get my last Destiny Beta 360 code!

well, since i'm having some 360 goodness coming my way – thanks Hypertoken! – I'll drop an Xbox One code right here (none of my friends have XB1s)

JJV6M-4FFQ3-27T34-X4CCR-4VKGZ

ok, so here's an update... IT STILL WORKS!!! I just made a brand new account at yahoo, then a new one at amazon, and an old prepaid CC that has nothing on it... got the code no problem. 

So my time is to your benefit, looks like 360 codes are in the most need so here ya go!

Xbox 360 (Global)

WYJMY-XCGJW-4GQ34-D63V9-V27GZ
6WDC9-MV6MH-746QR-F9QWP-3YCYZ
FDFHT-HQHYG-XJQ43-YDR7M-44VXZ

Please let use know when you've use them!

bread's done
Back