Free destiny Beta codes for Everyone! (xbone, 360, ps4, and ps3)

ok, so here's an update... IT STILL WORKS!!! I just made a brand new account at yahoo, then a new one at amazon, and an old prepaid CC that has nothing on it... got the code no problem.

So my time is to your benefit, looks like 360 codes are in the most need so here ya go!

Xbox 360 (Global)

WYJMY-XCGJW-4GQ34-D63V9-V27GZ
6WDC9-MV6MH-746QR-F9QWP-3YCYZ
FDFHT-HQHYG-XJQ43-YDR7M-44VXZ

Please let use know when you've use them!
third was taken already but got the second code. awesome thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so here's an update... IT STILL WORKS!!! I just made a brand new account at yahoo, then a new one at amazon, and an old prepaid CC that has nothing on it... got the code no problem.

So my time is to your benefit, looks like 360 codes are in the most need so here ya go!

Xbox 360 (Global)

WYJMY-XCGJW-4GQ34-D63V9-V27GZ
6WDC9-MV6MH-746QR-F9QWP-3YCYZ
FDFHT-HQHYG-XJQ43-YDR7M-44VXZ

Please let use know when you've use them!
Thank you very much kind sir! Got the first code just in time.

I have a ps4 destiny beta code to trade for a ps3 beta code.  If you PM me the code and don't want the ps4 version I'll post for all.

Can someone give me a code for Xbox 360? I don't have a credit card at the moment and I REALLY want to play it. Thanks if you can!

So all I have to do is pre-order on amazon? Wouldn't it charge my card once I pre-order it? If you could do me a solid and pass me a 360 beta code through PM that would be amazing! Please and thank you!

Update, I just did it and it works!
I have one extra Xbox 360 destiny beta code. Willing to trade for some Xbox Live, I'm about to run out. )):

My last 360 Beta Code. Please let me know when you redeem it. Enjoy!

WG7KG-QX3PV-VMPVJ-X4JYC-FQXGZ

(Redeemed Already)

Voucher Codes for PS4:

CME8-8NN2-FDLH

H9B8-PMNK-5254

EC2P-APNA-GNC7

NQHN-F8NF-58A4

Voucher Code for PS3:

LLP4-BFN7-J9FL

bread's done