Free Disney Carsland avatar shirt via Xbox dashboard

Certified

CAGiversary!
Feedback
202 (100%)
On the dashboard look for a cars land advertisement. You have to click all five red dots and see each one. Then it unlocks the avatar shirt. Don't know if it's US only.

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Oh my son would love this! Anyone know what it looks like?[/QUOTE]

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...0000008-b851-c221-c501-582f585709eb?cid=SLink

thumblg.png

[quote name='Tailswisher']Can anyone tell me how to find this? I can't see it anywhere on the dashboard.[/QUOTE]

Look for a Cars/Carsland ad on the dashboard. Click on it, then explore the 5 items on the map, after exiting the 5th it will tell you that you unlocked the shirt and give you the option to download it.

I just can't seem to get the ad to pop up. Any advice? I've restarted my 360 eight times now.

Just a thought...but is this an Xbox LIVE Gold only ad? Can anyone confirm or deny? Because it's pissing me off that I can't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tailswisher']I just can't seem to get the ad to pop up. Any advice? I've restarted my 360 eight times now.

Just a thought...but is this an Xbox LIVE Gold only ad? Can anyone confirm or deny? Because it's pissing me off that I can't find it.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to restart your system to reset ads. Just hit your Xbox Guide button, then Y to refresh the dashboard. Sometimes it takes a while. I had to refresh like 15 times to get the Lincoln Vampire hat and beard.

And now, there aren't any Gold only ads. It's insulting enough that paying subscribers get ads in the first place, but getting more ads would be even worse.

I'm unable to find the Add, looked for 20+ minutes. Only Pixar ad I get is for Baired (I guess that's the name), Is the promo still working? + where did it appear on dash? (I mean which section)

[quote name='Tailswisher']Is this ad still floating around? Did it give you a code that you could trade, btw? Because I'm still looking for that shirt.[/QUOTE]

1. doubt it
2. nope

bread's done
Back