Free Disney Movie Rewards Points

mrosnwo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Here are some codes for some free points for Disney Movie Rewards.

Why not add when the codes started/were valid and if they are expired? New codes without dates seems senseless.
25 points w/ FPSNN83JX9
5 points w/ E2YU95MN7T

Expired Codes:
5 points w/ J5RN24XPV9
3 points w/ SURPRISE
25 points w/ code CHIHUAHUA
50 points w/ code D11M20R01NY
50 points w/ code COOL
50 points w/ code 9EKSMN38SH
50 points w/ code 9FTMRYWEK
25 points w/ code REX
5 points w/ code FM39V03SSW
5 points w/ code T5WM52PA7L

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Enter this code to get 5 more points (from January's newsletter) : T5WM52PA7L[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. :D

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Enter this code to get 5 more points (from January's newsletter) : T5WM52PA7L[/QUOTE]

Thanks! That brings me up to 1210 points although I'm not quite sure what I will redeem them for. My Oswald pin came in today and it's awesome!

I just wish Disney would put The Incredible Journey DVD up for a reward possibility.

re: Black Hole, yes, I you will probably be seeing a new release soon. Sorry, I don't have anything more specific than that.

i am now putting out a facebook beg for some points as well. i am so close to some cool stuff. contemplated going to pawn shops looking for disney dvds that had codes in them. the only one that i found was Hannah Montana and I am not that desperate.

careful about buying used discs with the codes in them-- some of the codes have been entered and aren't valid any longer... or at least that's what i found when i purchased a couple of used disney dvd's with the codes in them. (granted that wasn't the reason i bought them, but woulda been nice if they worked...)

Nintendo has a smiliar thing with points and what me and my girlfriend used to do was go into used shops and read the codes out loud while the other person wrote them down.

You could just do the same thing with these blu rays.

[quote name='doodmandood']Nintendo has a smiliar thing with points and what me and my girlfriend used to do was go into used shops and read the codes out loud while the other person wrote them down.

You could just do the same thing with these blu rays.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty low.

yeah i understand about the valid thing but not too worried about it. a disc for $4 that you wanted anyways is just a bonus.

i just got one of the Wall*E cardboard figure things. its big, awesome, and talks to me when i walk by. makes life just a little bit less lonely... :p

[quote name='taylort3']i just got one of the Wall*E cardboard figure things. its big, awesome, and talks to me when i walk by. makes life just a little bit less lonely... :p[/QUOTE]

LOL I actually ordered one of these almost a year back and kinda regretted it. It is pretty massive in size which is cool, but I didn't know it's basically just a store display that was meant to sit on top of a rack of DVDs. I have no idea where to keep him now, so he's just in the box he shipped in on the back porch now. The talking was cool for about 5 minutes, until the dog set it off everytime he walked by, which he kept doing relentlessly because he was trying to see what the hell it was, and the noise made it worse.

[quote name='Vegan']That's pretty low.[/QUOTE]

We aren't taking them out of new games.

These are already opened games that someone has bought and then sold.

We aren't stealing the games or anything like that and maybe 5% of people know about Club Nintendo.

[quote name='doodmandood']We aren't taking them out of new games.

These are already opened games that someone has bought and then sold.

We aren't stealing the games or anything like that and maybe 5% of people know about Club Nintendo.[/QUOTE]
Trying to defend your highly questionable behavior doesn't make it any better or right.

[quote name='basketb']Trying to defend your highly questionable behavior doesn't make it any better or right.[/QUOTE]Are you a religious fundamentalist or something? Highly questionable behavior is doing coke lines off a hooker's back, not something as trivial as what he is doing.

Here's a spare Pirates 2 (or 3?) reward DVD code I had leftover. First come first CAG served!

KJ4N74CCTM6P

[quote name='dg7md']Here's a spare Pirates 2 (or 3?) reward DVD code I had leftover. First come first CAG served!

KJ4N74CCTM6P[/QUOTE]

Looks like somebody already used this. Thanks anyway!

[quote name='shadowkast']there is an ongoin official thread on slickdeals you can just follow[/QUOTE]

So I was just inputting codes from my older blurays and noticed, the Pirates 1 and 2 blurays have the same code...that's really weak they didn't come with unique codes.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']So I was just inputting codes from my older blurays and noticed, the Pirates 1 and 2 blurays have the same code...that's really weak they didn't come with unique codes.[/QUOTE]
seriously?! that is pretty lame

Thanks for the codes, although as most of you have said, some of the codes aren't live yet, so the majority of them didn't work for me. I did however get some points, though. I plan on saving them to get something better in the future.

So when should I expect an order to be delivered?

I ordered on the 11th and it's the 19th now.

Is it really 4+ weeks for an item they have in stock?

I got my Oswald pin a little over a week after I got it. It was shipped the cheapest way from WI (I think) so hopefully you see it soon.

[quote name='doodmandood']So when should I expect an order to be delivered?

I ordered on the 11th and it's the 19th now.

Is it really 4+ weeks for an item they have in stock?[/QUOTE]
It depends. For me on the West Coast, it arrives usually one week after I get the shipping notice. If they really have it in stock, it ships within a few days. However, the Disney WOW blu-ray took six weeks for them to send out.

I receive most of my rewards within a week or two. I never had a problem with receiving anything from them.

[quote name='mrosnwo']
50 points w/ code D11M20R01NY
50 points w/ code 9EKSMN38SH
50 points w/ code 9FTMRYWEK
25 points w/ code REX
5 points w/ code FM39V03SSW
[/QUOTE]

these are dead

Any indication what the 50 dollar 5 disc set will net in movie reward points? Itll be here tomorrow from amazon, so Id assume to get roughly 500 with the bonus?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']FYI: Double points for all Tron: Legacy codes entered tomorrow 4/5/11 ONLY!

Taken from their FB post.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed. I just entered my code from the 4-disc set, and my account is now showing 200 points for "Tron: Legacy 3D Blu-ray" and 200 points for "Tron: Legacy 3D Combo Pack Double Points".

[quote name='LinkinPrime']325pts for the 5 Disc...so I just scored 650pts! :shock:[/QUOTE]

Same here, I also notice that the reward store has a cool Tron bust available

[quote name='vanton619']FPSNN83JX9 was the only one that worked for me
[/QUOTE]

Those codes are three months old at this point, so it's a wonder that even one of them worked. If this is going to be an ongoing DMR thread (which hey, it should be, assuming that these kinds of offers will continue to come up), the OP should probably be updated.

[quote name='arcane93']Those codes are three months old at this point, so it's a wonder that even one of them worked. If this is going to be an ongoing DMR thread (which hey, it should be, assuming that these kinds of offers will continue to come up), the OP should probably be updated.[/QUOTE]

Shoot one of the mods a request to Wiki it if the OP isn't going to handle it.

[quote name='arcane93']Those codes are three months old at this point, so it's a wonder that even one of them worked. If this is going to be an ongoing DMR thread (which hey, it should be, assuming that these kinds of offers will continue to come up), the OP should probably be updated.[/QUOTE]

Make a new thread yourself or go here for more discussion.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240084

[quote name='arcane93']Confirmed. I just entered my code from the 4-disc set, and my account is now showing 200 points for "Tron: Legacy 3D Blu-ray" and 200 points for "Tron: Legacy 3D Combo Pack Double Points".[/QUOTE]

Blu-rays are usually 125 points .

[quote name='Richlough']Blu-rays are usually 125 points .[/QUOTE]

The 4-disc 3D sets are 200 points -- or, well, both this and Tangled have been, anyway, can't speak for any others since those are the only two I own.

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']Same here, I also notice that the reward store has a cool Tron bust available[/QUOTE]

I snagged one of those busts and a Tron lithograph earlier this week. Finally something to use my Reward points on!

bread's done
Back