Free DLC for Killzone 3/infamous 2/GT5

[quote name='NEWTS2012']I got this from the other site....

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/free-dlc-kz3-gt5-infamous-2-a-1017144/?prefixid=Games9

Just an FYI, you can get some free DLC for Killzone 3, infamous 2 or Gran Turismo 3... I just redeemed a free Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack DLC code and the infamous 2 code...

Have fun![/QUOTE]
You can use multiple fake email addresses to get all the KZ3 points you need to fully max out everything if you wanted to.

This was fixed days ago, and now it actually emails the code to to email given. And you can only use it once per email address.

[quote name='bdavid81']This was fixed days ago, and now it actually emails the code to to email given. And you can only use it once per email address.[/QUOTE]Even using the period in a gmail address trick?

[quote name='Naylord']The infamous code that got emailed to me didn't work![/QUOTE]
It won't work until the game is released in June. Hold onto that code.

tried this 3 times already for the killzone map pack and i get the code is incorrect or already used worked for the gt5 car though

**got it to work now was starting to think it wouldn't work and i was running out of email addresses to try
also the killzone map pack comes with the killzone 3 hatch theme free

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fuzzy']You can use multiple fake email addresses to get all the KZ3 points you need to fully max out everything if you wanted to.[/QUOTE]
so you're telling me you've confirmed the KZ points stack?

Cool. Grabbed an Infamous 2 code. Never got around to playing the first one but this gives me a reason now to pick up the 2nd game since I got this free code lol

Thanks!

bread's done
Back