Free documentary or book on Muhammad

first you sign up for the DVD

then a flower delivery van w/ a sat dish on top follows you around for the next 6 months.

:lol:

[quote name='DFC222']imagine where we would be if we were all zartosht
none of us would have islamic names
freedom in Iran
and a globally recognized people
It crushes me that just because Iran is a largely Muslim state, that everyone thinks we are arabs[/quote]
Thank you for completely ignoring Islam's contributions to society, aside from it being a Religion.

Also, these dirty people ruling the government would've twisted anything and made it ther own.......it just so happened to be Islamic Scripture.

[quote name='thehoo']Thank you for completely ignoring Islam's contributions to society, aside from it being a Religion.

Also, these dirty people ruling the government would've twisted anything and made it ther own.......it just so happened to be Islamic Scripture.[/quote]
I understand where your coming from
But do you really think we needed islam to excell

[quote name='DFC222']I understand where your coming from
But do you really think we needed islam to excell[/quote]

I dont know what you are DFC222, but do you really think we need christianity to excell either, or any western religion? :roll:

[quote name='daroga']Interesting. I'm teaching a class on Islam in about a month so this could be helpful. My luck will be that it'll arrive hours after the last class is out ;)[/quote]I just thought I'd quote myself and share this. Literally, yesterday I finished up this class. Today in the mail, the DVD arrived. But thanks again OP. :)

[quote name='Vulgarism']I swear I sent for the book, but I got the DVD today. Oh well, I will watch it once I get a little bit of time.[/quote]

Same.

bread's done
Back