Free Dragon Age II DLC courtesy of Penny Arcade!

totoguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Haven't seen this posted anywhere, so here we go:
Seems that Bioware requested Penny Aracde to design an in-game armor piece for the game, and they did - Hindsight, a weird, magical belt that gains resistance to whatever killed it's owner.

You can grab it here, along with some lore and a comic to go along with it: http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/info/pennyarcade/

All you gotta do is register to the DAII newsletter with your EA account.

Don't think I've gotten it yet (not sure if it's an emailed code, or added directly to the account), I'll update when I do.

If it is anything like the original Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 extra content, then it is 'redeemed' into your EA account, and will become available in-game when you link your gamertag to your EA account. If you have played DA or ME2, then you have most likely already linked them, and you won't have to do anything else.

It showed up INSTANTLY in my EA account, in "registered game promotions" under "Profile", for both the PC and the X360 version. Now I just have to wait till March 2011 to check it out.

EDIT: oh, and thanks OP. ;)

Right, forgot that's how we got the items from Dragon Age Journeys for the first DA.

And my pleasure, glad there's finally something I can contribute that nobody else already did :)

Thanks OP, I loved how I had like 10 bonus items when I started my DA1 game, looks like it's gonna be the same for the sequel!

[quote name='rpnguyen']Not for PS3. Interesting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hopefully they fix that at some point. It shows up on my list under 360/PC but since I'm planning on getting it for PS3 it's no good for me.

[quote name='rpnguyen']Not for PS3. Interesting.[/QUOTE]
About to say WTF to this too.

It better comes to PS3 soon since I got DA on PS3 and don't wanna switch platform now.

bread's done
Back