(FREE) ECA Membership, Amazon Codes are down for time being

Status
Not open for further replies.

emeraldgsl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Mods' edit:
No begging for codes. Beggars will be permabanned on the spot.

[img-l=5198]6006[/img-l]Get 10% off all your Amazon gaming purchases for a year and receive other special benefits by joining the ECA, a non-profit advocacy organization which is dedicated to defending and advancing the interests of gamers. Codes aren't available at the moment, unknown ETA when/if they'll be back.

icon4.gif
Join the ECA $14.99 (college students & military), others $19.99

(Free memberships available, see below.)

Complete list of discounts/benfits [hiddenlist]
Discounted games sales/rental offerings from:

• Amazon.com - download a code from the Benefits section to use at Amazon.com towards 10% off your games purchases. If you buy three or more games a year, this benefit alone makes being a member worth it.
  • Direct2Drive.com - download your code from the ECA's exclusive member benefits section to use at Direct2Drive.com towards 10% off your game purchases.Direct2Drive's easy and secure system lets you download full pc games, arcade games, anime, game guides, and comics from home instead of dealing with waiting time and inventory stock-outs. Check out thier site for the best way to buy!
  • GameFly - is offering ECA members a 30-day free trial to their video game rental service.
  • Good Old Games - a leading destination for download-to-own DRM-free classic PC games, is offering members 20% off of new game purchases.
  • Newegg/Patriot Gaming - get $10 off when you buy select memory sticks.
Discounted admission/access offerings from:

• NYComiCon - is offering members a discount on the price of admission.
  • Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) - members receive 10% off the price of admission to the Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle, Washington for pre-registrants.
  • TooManyGames - get $1 off entry to gaming community events.
  • VGXPO - America's Video Game Expo is offering 10% discounted admission.
Discounted/Free Trial offerings from:

• GameJobs - ECA members receive free resume uploads at GameJobs.com, the leading job board and career site serving the games business.
  • Hyatt Hotels - members receive a 5-10% discount on room rates at Hyatt Hotels throughout the US and Canada.
  • Prima Publishing - get 10% off of over 500 hint book and strategy guides.
  • Warcry - ECA members are invited to take advantage of a 30-day free trial membership in the Warcry Network's "Choice" program.
[/hiddenlist]

[quote name='dallascowboys']If you use the code GIMAG on theeca.com (found in an article of the new Crackdown GI issue), you can receive a free, full 1 year membership (I think it's only for new accounts). You do need a credit card to sign up, but if you cancel before the 1 year is up, you won't be charged. This is a great deal for the free amazon discount. Be sure to use the coupon soon, because the article doesn't mention the expiration for the coupon.

Enjoy guys!
dallascowboys

P.S. Now all of CAG can have an ECA membership!

Also, after you enter your CC number and the coupon, the page after lets you check everything before you submit your order. That way you know that the coupon worked and you won't be charged.

-----------------------

LinkinPrime Edit:

Check your spam filters for the confirmation link, if you signed up for the newsletter you will get 2 emails, one for the newsletter and one for the membership. For some reason the newsletter one showed up in my inbox and the membership was in my junk mail folder, so keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slickkill77']You weren't kidding. Ok I found this on page 28. All credit goes to jacknicklson for the original faq (1-6).

ECA/Amazon FAQ

1. I can't get into the member's area/can't find out where to pay. Help!

After the initial registration email, you should receive a second email linking you to a payment page. You can request that this email be resent if need be. Make sure to check your junk/spam folders as well.

2. Will this work on consoles?

No. Games and most accessories only. Physical point cards are also eligible, but not digital point codes.

3. Do these work on Quick Picks/Deals of the Day/Trade-in Coupons?

Yes, Yes, and Yes!

4. How do I get my Quick Picks to show games?

http://betterelevation.com/2009/02/1...old-box-trick/
This should be a basis to get it to work for whatever you are interested in. It is not a science though so be persistent.

5. Does this work on Pre-orders?

Yes, it does. The price will also automatically take off 10% of whatever the final selling point is due to the Pre-Price Guarantee that Amazon offers.

6. I have heard that these offers have expired/been removed, is this true?

There have been a few instances where codes expired or they ran out but The ECA and Amazon have usually rectified the situation within a week or so. Also, the Terms of Service state that any membership benefits can change or be canceled without any notice so keep that in mind when signing up.

7. Double and Triple stacking

This is no longer possible. Don't bother trying. Originally when the ECA would run out of codes and switch to a new batch members were able to stack codes. A glitch in Amazon's system would keep older codes in your account, and it was possible to add codes from the newer batches to obtain more than 10% off. Amazon found out about this, hence the reason the codes are currently down/ being worked on.

8. Begging/Asking for codes

This is not allowed. If you beg/ask for a code you will be permabanned. No questions asked.

9. Selling codes

Definitely a big no no. If you do this, you will get reported to the ECA and your account will be shut down.

10. If I make a pre-order with a code a cancel it, will the code still work?

Yes. Codes should remain in your account but again they will no longer stack. It is one code per game. Amazon and the ECA are working on codes tied into our accounts but this option is not yet available.

11. If I already have a pre-order made, can I add a 10% off code to it?

You can not add a anything to an order once it is made except a gift card. You can try emailing Amazon customer support and ask them to add it. Generally they have no issue doing this for you but it's a crap shoot.

12. What if I already have a pre-order with the old codes applied? Should I be worried?

We don't know definitively, but chances are good that Amazon will not touch the pre orders we have already made.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to blame people that may have just signed up, plus Gold Box/Lightning/Quick Pick deals are a limited time thing, so you have to have codes available at any given time. I just got it, but it's already paid for itself so I can't complain.

I just signed up for the ECA (yes, I paid for it instead of going the free route even though I knew I could) to get the 10 percent off offer for Amazon. I had no idea it had been pulled for the time being when I signed up. They should at least add some kind of note during the sign up process that the Amazon codes are currently not available. I'll give them some time to get more codes - but if they don't I will be calling and demanding a refund.

[quote name='Stingercjc']I just signed up for the ECA (yes, I paid for it instead of going the free route even though I knew I could) to get the 10 percent off offer for Amazon. I had no idea it had been pulled for the time being when I signed up. They should at least add some kind of note during the sign up process that the Amazon codes are currently not available. I'll give them some time to get more codes - but if they don't I will be calling and demanding a refund.[/QUOTE]

"All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and ECA makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, out of date or erroneous information related thereto."

Try reading their terms of use before getting up in arms over this.

As stated before if you have anything preordered w/ the code, just cancel the transaction. It will automatically put the code back in your cart. Now put everything you want in the cart and checkout. It should take %10 off everything gaming related.

[quote name='Vortextk']Bait and switch? Read the site. It can be stopped at any time(much like anything you EVER sign up for in the entire world today) and considering everyone signing up in the past few days has signed up for free, I don't know how you people think any of this shit is shady. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Boomsta']"All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and ECA makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, out of date or erroneous information related thereto."

Try reading their terms of use before getting up in arms over this.[/QUOTE]

You ignore the fact that it's listed as a benefit. If it is discontinued, it should not be listed as a benefit.

[quote name='Jodou']Were you able to apply this to an existing order or was it only when you went to purchase something new? It doesn't appear I got any such credit. :(

Also, how could they even tie your Amazon account to the ECA one other than you using ECA codes? I guess they could figure out who deserves the credit by filtering purchases that date back to before the free accounts.[/QUOTE]

about the 5.00 credit...

i wonder if amazon did not mess up and just apply a 5.00 credit to anything instead of the 5.00 off Music downloads they were given away when you paid for a video game promo they had running back..

I know the credit comes after shipping and disgaea shipped out and 3 days later the promo popped on.

anyone really Tired of people of people who got this for free CRYING their codes dont work....

seems like they have to get used to standing back in the bread line instead of waiting for their 10% amazon promo credit... maybe then their codes be back..... (if that is harse well take it for what its worth)

blast i knew this was going to happen when they had the free promotion. I just didn't expect it to happen in 1 day though. In the future when they release new codes I bet those will last only a few days too. bah.

The free promotion destroyed all the codes!

This is not the best timing. God of War Blu-ray collection is finally in my gold box. But no code to take advantage... Hopefully this will be fixed asap.

[quote name='andyd']You ignore the fact that it's listed as a benefit. If it is discontinued, it should not be listed as a benefit.[/QUOTE]

It hasn't been discontinued yet, however they are WITHIN THEIR RIGHTS to cancel it. The codes ran out what, like last night? Oh my, let's get this non-profit, with a million free members that just joined, to update all their shit on a -sunday-, for something we don't even know.

Codes. Have. Run. Out. Before.

Until further notice, we know nothing of this deal ending(though it seems a likely possibility), and it's listed as a benefit because as of yesterday it WAS a benefit.

[quote name='Dogmeat26']blast i knew this was going to happen when they had the free promotion. I just didn't expect it to happen in 1 day though. In the future when they release new codes I bet those will last only a few days too. bah.[/QUOTE]

If they don't implement multi-use codes, it will indeed. People are going to be paranoid when the codes come back up and horde if they're single-use. :cry:

I horded the fuck out of single use codes as soon as all the freebie newbs got on.

I knew they would take every code they can. Especially the shady assholes who will resell them.

I don't apologize one bit.

Yeah I made one new order of stuff I probably won't keep that showed up in my goldbox, then applied another code to my cart then generated the last one I have. So three codes. Of course I don't feel bad for anything either as I was just using them as I needed them for the past month until just now when membership shot through the roof...

[quote name='confoosious']I horded the fuck out of single use codes as soon as all the freebie newbs got on.

I knew they would take every code they can. Especially the shady assholes who will resell them.

I don't apologize one bit.[/QUOTE]

Hell, I know that's what I'll be doing when they get the codes back up. I won't take more than I'll likely use within the period they're good for, but I'm definitely keeping several in reserve from now on for the next time this happens.

I don't understand why you guys are all condemning kids for joining when its free. For example, these two quotes...

Jesus; so I finally got a 10 dollar off Wii Sports Resort code, and I can't get a a new ECA code to bring it down, and now I realized it's because the offer has been raped by these freebie users.
This is bullshit

Yeah, really -- if it wasn't bad enough that they made this free membership offer less than a week after I paid to join, now those free members have wiped out the codes (at least for now) as well. fuckers.

I mean come on, this site IS cheapassgamer.com, and there are some who wait for free promos. You should all be understanding of those who just joined the ECA because you are a cheapassgamer as well, is that not why you are on this site?!

As for me, I don't have an ECA right now, maybe I will get on the free year while I still can, and also, as others have said, the codes have been put back in restock once they ran out before, so relax.

Good news and hopefully that means new codes and staying with this promotion for awhile. As for some of the text..

Now I heard a few grumbles about the free trials going on. There are a few free trial offer promotions that the marketing department will be running, for college students and so on.

For those of you who paid for membership and feel a little grumpy about it consider that just about every product/service out there runs promotions from time to time.

Found this stuff ironic. The first paragraph isn't really addressing what I feel most people have issue with. It's not like going into a store or a campus and handing out some goodies to a handful of people, it's giving everyone in the world a chance to get in on the eca for free and thus use up the best benefit. Hopefully they get those unique codes quickly or get enormous batches of codes.

And the second paragraph for the sheer fact that I have people try that shit on me at work, and it is annoying. I don't care about getting a refund or anything like that, already saved just a tiny bit more than what it cost me anyway by the time it went free. At my own job though, some woman came in the other day wanting free soda because she paid nearly as much as what the coupon says but she didn't actually get all the items for the deal so it didn't apply to her anyway, and her purchase was like 2 days prior. And the fact that she's a moron and always wants free stuff or fees taken off whenever I see her isn't helping :roll:

[quote name='confoosious']I horded the fuck out of single use codes as soon as all the freebie newbs got on.

So hoarding is OK if YOU do it? Nice.

Hoarding and hoarders, like you, SUCK in ALL cases.

Well how about this quote from the same mod:

"I'm not sure how long it'll be for us to get new codes, if Amazon even decides to give new ones. With people selling them on ebay, they may not renew the codes."

[quote name='dboy81']So hoarding is OK if YOU do it? Nice.

Hoarding and hoarders, like you, SUCK in ALL cases.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna use every one of the codes I got. I have a shitload of credit from amazon from trades in. There was no way I was gonna lose my 10% discount beause of all the newbies getting in on the eca membership for free.

So go fuck yourself.

He never said it was ok to do it. It even looks like he'd rather not, but with more members joining for free than eca probably had total beforehand it's not hard to see why he did it and seems really naive to hate him for grabbing a few codes for something he did pay for.

[quote name='distgfx']http://forums.theeca.com/showpost.php?p=107850&postcount=212

More codes coming soon, there.[/QUOTE]
Good to hear, I was hoping to get a response via e-mail but this works.
[quote name='Gypsyfly']And as the guys on CAG.com say it really does ruin it for all the honest members when these folks are using up codes for their profit.[/quote]Then don't run the promotion until you have multi-use codes, simple as that. I think more than anything I was upset because we knew that codes would run out at lightning speed and we're forced to hoard codes or be screwed when we need them.

Lol, I love this:
I'm sure no one is happy when they go to the store and buy a product, soda, food, DVD, so on and the next day the same store is doing a buy one get one free or some other awesome promotion for the same item you would have otherwise waited to take advantage of. Regardless, the store isn't gonna give us another soda, or DVD because we didn't know about or take advantage of the promotion, or because it wasn't being offered at the time.
Yeah, well. . .no store I know of is dumb enough to give away the soda or DVD day after day either. :roll:

[quote name='au7oma7ic']I don't understand why you guys are all condemning kids for joining when its free. For example, these two quotes...

As for me, I don't have an ECA right now, maybe I will get on the free year while I still can, and also, as others have said, the codes have been put back in restock once they ran out before, so relax.[/QUOTE]

I didn't condemn anyone. I'm not mad at the people that took advantage of the deal; hell, I would've if I hadn't bought a membership last week.

I'm upset because I paid for my membership but can't get a single code to use on a deal I don't have much time left to capitalize on, made worse by the fact that I couldn't even stack my promo credit at Amazon so now I have to pay out of my pocket. The fact that a bunch of lurkers came out to take advantage of something a lot of others actually paid the company for is a minor annoyance that I'm not too worried about.

confoosious, if you haven't already used all your codes, would you be willing to share one with me? I'd repay you with one once the site gives out some more and I'm able to get one for myself.

[quote name='confoosious']Well how about this quote from the same mod:

"I'm not sure how long it'll be for us to get new codes, if Amazon even decides to give new ones. With people selling them on ebay, they may not renew the codes."[/QUOTE]
Rofl, what a boldfaced lie. Don't put this on us, bitch; if Amazon decides to skip on your offer it's because you handled it poorly.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm gonna use every one of the codes I got. I have a shitload of credit from amazon from trades in. There was no way I was gonna lose my 10% discount beause of all the newbies getting in on the eca membership for free.

So go fuck yourself.[/QUOTE]

So mature.

Don't try to justify it. If you had stuff you wanted to use your codes on, you should have done it previously. Now you're only doing it as a reaction to the "newbs."

Add on top of this the last few posts that talk about more codes coming and you look even sillier. Are you going to hoard those as well?

All you guys who paid- I feel for you. I'd be a little miffed if I paid to get in and this happened. But I would not resort to indulging in the exact same activity that I decry.

[quote name='Vortextk']He never said it was ok to do it. It even looks like he'd rather not, but with more members joining for free than eca probably had total beforehand it's not hard to see why he did it and seems really naive to hate him for grabbing a few codes for something he did pay for.[/QUOTE]

Um, no. That's exactly what he said and he even offered a "I make no apologies" platitude, implying he knows it's wrong to do.

There's no justifying hoarding. I am fully onboard with him being upset- no arguments there. But don't forget, as the website itself states, these benefits can go away at any time; we know what we're getting into when we sign up.

[quote name='dboy81']So mature.

Don't try to justify it. If you had stuff you wanted to use your codes on, you should have done it previously. Now you're only doing it as a reaction to the "newbs."

Add on top of this the last few posts that talk about more codes coming and you look even sillier. Are you going to hoard those as well?

All you guys who paid- I feel for you. I'd be a little miffed if I paid to get in and this happened. But I would not resort to indulging in the exact same activity that I decry.[/QUOTE]

Doucheboy - let me tell you something. I might buy 5-7 things from Amazon from now till the end of the month.

How will I know what I'm gonna get until I buy it? How can I preorder all those things with my ECA code if I don't know what I'm gonna buy.

You clearly are wrong here so why don't you fuck off.

ANd guess what? When a new batch of codes come in for Q4, I will download about 20 codes. You know why? BEcause I plan on buying 20 things from amazon, especially for christmas. I don't plan on reselling them. I plan on using each one as I see fit and as the Amazon prizes/promotions benefit me.

I deserve the 10% more than the free users.

I also guarantee that some jackass will hoard 100+ codes that they plan on selling on ebay. That's a hoarder.

I'm simply making sure I get the codes I plan on using.

Again, go fuck yourself.

Oh by the way "I make no apologies" doesn't IMPLY that I know it's wrong. "I make no apologizes" means I KNOW it's not wrong. Hence, no apologies. Reading is fundamental.

[quote name='dboy81']So mature.

All you guys who paid- I feel for you. I'd be a little miffed if I paid to get in and this happened. But I would not resort to indulging in the exact same activity that I decry.[/QUOTE]

I think this is the logic he's following.

He paid and got the benefits, others got the benefits for free. He hoarded the codes before they got used up by those who didn't pay. Those who didn't pay have lost nothing whereas he would of lost out on the benefits he paid to get. So he doesn't give a damn because those who didn't pay had nothing to lose in the first place.

[quote name='dboy81']Don't try to justify it. If you had stuff you wanted to use your codes on, you should have done it previously. Now you're only doing it as a reaction to the "newbs."[/QUOTE]
Uh, duh? We wouldn't have been forced into hoarding anything had this issue not arisen. Hint: some of us are waiting on quick picks to place our order.
Talk about it when it happens. Counting your chickens before they hatch puts you in the same boat.
All you guys who paid- I feel for you. I'd be a little miffed if I paid to get in and this happened. But I would not resort to indulging in the exact same activity that I decry.
Most of us are not mad we paid; it was water under the bridge after we recouped the fee. I feel bad for those who did not yet and might get screwed in the end. Not to mention pulling out the rug from under paying members who were counting on these codes for their quick picks and didn't get the memo in time.

[quote name='confoosious']Doucheboy - let me tell you something. I might buy 5-7 things from Amazon from now till the end of the month.

How will I know what I'm gonna get until I buy it? How can I preorder all those things with my ECA code if I don't know what I'm gonna buy.

You clearly are wrong here so why don't you fuck off.

ANd guess what? When a new batch of codes come in for Q4, I will download about 20 codes. You know why? BEcause I plan on buying 20 things from amazon, especially for christmas. I don't plan on reselling them. I plan on using each one as I see fit and as the Amazon prizes/promotions benefit me.

I deserve the 10% more than the free users.

I also guarantee that some jackass will hoard 100+ codes that they plan on selling on ebay. That's a hoarder.

I'm simply making sure I get the codes I plan on using.

Again, go fuck yourself.[/QUOTE]

These are two different arguments. You would not have hoarded codes if all was status quo. You said so yourself in an earlier post. Now that the "newbs" are here you have all these great justifications, like Christmas, etc., as to why you "need" all these codes. You don't "need" them and you know it. You're just reacting to there being more kids in the sandbox and not enough toys to go around.

You might just want to stop posting because everyone sees right through your arguments. Add in your four-letter responses and name calling, and I think we can all see your maturity level as well.

Again, I have no problem with you feeling upset about the site running out of codes. But to resort to becoming a hoarder for a 10%, I say again, 10% discount?

Silly.

[quote name='distgfx']I think this is the logic he's following.

He paid and got the benefits, others got the benefits for free. He hoarded the codes before they got used up by those who didn't pay. Those who didn't pay have lost nothing whereas he would of lost out on the benefits he paid to get. So he doesn't give a damn because those who didn't pay had nothing to lose in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

Plus, I actually plan on USING the codes.

So now it's a "lol" argument because it's only 10%? If he regularly uses his quick picks, that with eca and amazon basic discounts + bonuses will net you 20%+ off of most video games.

"lol only 10% on like 600$ of stuff, why would you even care". I'll give you my paypal details if you'd like to wire me 60$ because 10% is that funny.

[quote name='dboy81']These are two different arguments. You would not have hoarded codes if all was status quo. You said so yourself in an earlier post. Now that the "newbs" are here you have all these great justifications, like Christmas, etc., as to why you "need" all these codes. You don't "need" them and you know it. You're just reacting to there being more kids in the sandbox and not enough toys to go around.

You might just want to stop posting because everyone sees right through your arguments. Add in your four-letter responses and name calling, and I think we can all see your maturity level as well.

Again, I have no problem with you feeling upset about the site running out of codes. But to resort to becoming a hoarder for a 10%, I say again, 10% discount?

Silly.[/QUOTE]

How are they two different arguments.

Let me break this down for you since you are obviously slow.

1) I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon.
2) I don't know what I'm gonna buy until I buy it (Gold box)
3) I get 10% off because of an ECA membership that I paid for
4) I knew these codes would be gone in a flash because of the new users, especially the shady ones who hoard to resell
5) I grabbed a bunch of codes for personal use
6) I will use my codes

This is just smart. I'm not reselling these codes so again, go fuck yourself. You have no leg to stand on. I am not a hoarder. As a matter of fact, if you weren't such an ass, I'd send you one if you needed it.

Maybe you should stop posting as you're looking like a fool. I'll take 10% off anything. If you want to piss away money, go right ahead.

[quote name='confoosious']Bingo.

Plus, I actually plan on USING the codes.[/QUOTE]
So you hoard all the codes, then others who did pay the same as you are unable to get their codes when they wish? Your a fucking moron and I'm not suprised at all. Confoosious your a little bitch, go get a fucking life outside of buying video games.

The codes aren't being sold on ebay anymore, so you could chill the fuck out you and the rest of these bitches. :D

You called yourself a hoarder. Actually, you called yourself a "horder" but we all know what you meant.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe']So you hoard all the codes, then others who did pay the same as you are unable to get their codes when they wish? Your a fucking moron and I'm not suprised at all. Confoosious your a little bitch, go get a fucking life outside of buying video games.

The codes aren't being sold on ebay anymore, so you could chill the fuck out you and the rest of these bitches. :D[/QUOTE]

Listen jackass. I am USING the codes.

The other paying members who can't get codes this morning can blame all the free users who hoarded tons of codes. I doubt my 8 codes made that much of a dent in the supply, relatively.

You're. You're. You're. You're.

[quote name='dboy81']You called yourself a hoarder. Actually, you called yourself a "horder" but we all know what you meant.[/QUOTE]

So your argument holds no water and you come down to semantics?

Yes, I said I "horded" them (sorry, forgot the a) but that doesn't mean what I did was wrong as you seem to be all fired up about.

I'd do it again in a sec. Because I got the codes I will need to use.

thanks!

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe']So you hoard all the codes, then others who did pay the same as you are unable to get their codes when they wish? Your a fucking moron and I'm not suprised at all. Confoosious your a little bitch, go get a fucking life outside of buying video games.

The codes aren't being sold on ebay anymore, so you could chill the fuck out you and the rest of these bitches. :D[/QUOTE]

Amen!

Yep, you'll need them. You might need them next month when the next batch is out, but instead you're being a d-bag. Refer to my last post.

[quote name='confoosious']So your argument holds no water and you come down to semantics?

Yes, I said I "horded" them (sorry, forgot the a) but that doesn't mean what I did was wrong as you seem to be all fired up about.

I'd do it again in a sec. Because I got the codes I will need to use.

thanks![/QUOTE]

OK, I'll spell it out for you. You claimed you were not a hoarder, right after you said you hoarded.

You're right- in my book, hoarding is wrong in any case. Hoarding deprives others of a benefit they can use in the now. By your logic, why stop at Christmas? Don't you need codes for birthday presents next year as well? So you need even MORE codes now don't you? How about next Christmas? Or the next five Christmases? Guess you better stay up all night generating new codes for all these "needs" you have, right?

[quote name='confoosious']I'm tired of arguing with these two idiots so no more drama.[/QUOTE]
Tag me, tag me! YES.
[quote name='dboy81']You're right- in my book, hoarding is wrong in any case. Hoarding deprives others of a benefit they can use in the now. By your logic, why stop at Christmas? Don't you need codes for birthday presents next year as well? So you need even MORE codes now don't you? How about next Christmas? Or the next five Christmases? Guess you better stay up all night generating new codes for all these "needs" you have, right?[/QUOTE]
Don't be dense. The codes expire on the 30th.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm tired of arguing with these two idiots so no more drama.[/QUOTE]

Had to get one last personal attack in though, yes? Enjoy your hoarded codes and your clear conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back