(FREE) ECA Membership, Amazon Codes are down for time being

Status
Not open for further replies.

emeraldgsl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Mods' edit:
No begging for codes. Beggars will be permabanned on the spot.

[img-l=5198]6006[/img-l]Get 10% off all your Amazon gaming purchases for a year and receive other special benefits by joining the ECA, a non-profit advocacy organization which is dedicated to defending and advancing the interests of gamers. Codes aren't available at the moment, unknown ETA when/if they'll be back.

icon4.gif
Join the ECA $14.99 (college students & military), others $19.99

(Free memberships available, see below.)

Complete list of discounts/benfits [hiddenlist]
Discounted games sales/rental offerings from:

• Amazon.com - download a code from the Benefits section to use at Amazon.com towards 10% off your games purchases. If you buy three or more games a year, this benefit alone makes being a member worth it.
  • Direct2Drive.com - download your code from the ECA's exclusive member benefits section to use at Direct2Drive.com towards 10% off your game purchases.Direct2Drive's easy and secure system lets you download full pc games, arcade games, anime, game guides, and comics from home instead of dealing with waiting time and inventory stock-outs. Check out thier site for the best way to buy!
  • GameFly - is offering ECA members a 30-day free trial to their video game rental service.
  • Good Old Games - a leading destination for download-to-own DRM-free classic PC games, is offering members 20% off of new game purchases.
  • Newegg/Patriot Gaming - get $10 off when you buy select memory sticks.
Discounted admission/access offerings from:

• NYComiCon - is offering members a discount on the price of admission.
  • Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) - members receive 10% off the price of admission to the Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle, Washington for pre-registrants.
  • TooManyGames - get $1 off entry to gaming community events.
  • VGXPO - America's Video Game Expo is offering 10% discounted admission.
Discounted/Free Trial offerings from:

• GameJobs - ECA members receive free resume uploads at GameJobs.com, the leading job board and career site serving the games business.
  • Hyatt Hotels - members receive a 5-10% discount on room rates at Hyatt Hotels throughout the US and Canada.
  • Prima Publishing - get 10% off of over 500 hint book and strategy guides.
  • Warcry - ECA members are invited to take advantage of a 30-day free trial membership in the Warcry Network's "Choice" program.
[/hiddenlist]

[quote name='dallascowboys']If you use the code GIMAG on theeca.com (found in an article of the new Crackdown GI issue), you can receive a free, full 1 year membership (I think it's only for new accounts). You do need a credit card to sign up, but if you cancel before the 1 year is up, you won't be charged. This is a great deal for the free amazon discount. Be sure to use the coupon soon, because the article doesn't mention the expiration for the coupon.

Enjoy guys!
dallascowboys

P.S. Now all of CAG can have an ECA membership!

Also, after you enter your CC number and the coupon, the page after lets you check everything before you submit your order. That way you know that the coupon worked and you won't be charged.

-----------------------

LinkinPrime Edit:

Check your spam filters for the confirmation link, if you signed up for the newsletter you will get 2 emails, one for the newsletter and one for the membership. For some reason the newsletter one showed up in my inbox and the membership was in my junk mail folder, so keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slickkill77']You weren't kidding. Ok I found this on page 28. All credit goes to jacknicklson for the original faq (1-6).

ECA/Amazon FAQ

1. I can't get into the member's area/can't find out where to pay. Help!

After the initial registration email, you should receive a second email linking you to a payment page. You can request that this email be resent if need be. Make sure to check your junk/spam folders as well.

2. Will this work on consoles?

No. Games and most accessories only. Physical point cards are also eligible, but not digital point codes.

3. Do these work on Quick Picks/Deals of the Day/Trade-in Coupons?

Yes, Yes, and Yes!

4. How do I get my Quick Picks to show games?

http://betterelevation.com/2009/02/1...old-box-trick/
This should be a basis to get it to work for whatever you are interested in. It is not a science though so be persistent.

5. Does this work on Pre-orders?

Yes, it does. The price will also automatically take off 10% of whatever the final selling point is due to the Pre-Price Guarantee that Amazon offers.

6. I have heard that these offers have expired/been removed, is this true?

There have been a few instances where codes expired or they ran out but The ECA and Amazon have usually rectified the situation within a week or so. Also, the Terms of Service state that any membership benefits can change or be canceled without any notice so keep that in mind when signing up.

7. Double and Triple stacking

This is no longer possible. Don't bother trying. Originally when the ECA would run out of codes and switch to a new batch members were able to stack codes. A glitch in Amazon's system would keep older codes in your account, and it was possible to add codes from the newer batches to obtain more than 10% off. Amazon found out about this, hence the reason the codes are currently down/ being worked on.

8. Begging/Asking for codes

This is not allowed. If you beg/ask for a code you will be permabanned. No questions asked.

9. Selling codes

Definitely a big no no. If you do this, you will get reported to the ECA and your account will be shut down.

10. If I make a pre-order with a code a cancel it, will the code still work?

Yes. Codes should remain in your account but again they will no longer stack. It is one code per game. Amazon and the ECA are working on codes tied into our accounts but this option is not yet available.

11. If I already have a pre-order made, can I add a 10% off code to it?

You can not add a anything to an order once it is made except a gift card. You can try emailing Amazon customer support and ask them to add it. Generally they have no issue doing this for you but it's a crap shoot.

12. What if I already have a pre-order with the old codes applied? Should I be worried?

We don't know definitively, but chances are good that Amazon will not touch the pre orders we have already made.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tears2040']I got codes to stack, why in the world would I care what happens to Amazon or ECA. Those are only outlets to get what I want, just like this site.

I come here for the best deals if I can triple stack a code I will, I care less about ECA members, amazon, or anyone honestly regarding this matter. Just like EA with those SIMS 3 cards, I look for the best deals and execute.

The sooner you people realize that these companies do not care about you, the better you will be in life. Doggy dog world we live, get your bone cause I'm getting mine.

Also I'm actually flipping several of these games on EBay , Daddy gotta eat & baby need some new shoes :applause:[/QUOTE]doggy dog, eh?

[quote name='Vortextk']Or getting uncharted 2 and another pre-order for pre-order goodies for free. Or flipping cranium kabooki to blockbuster and then buying it back the next day. Or that stacked(THE TABOO WORD) like 7 coupons at the wbshop online a month or two ago, getting sealed blu-rays at 6.50$~ a pop. ;)

Honestly, when I'm actually stealing or committing some illegal act like fraud, then I might feel guilty and all of this public lashing would be necessary. But as it is...meh.

Oh and to the comment that all of the stackers are saving money, I'm not. I wouldn't be buying half these games retail normally. Developers are selling more copies cause of me, but amazon is probably not going to actually make more money.[/QUOTE]
Good to know you'll do anything immoral up to the point it becomes illegal as defined by our legal system. And you know what all of those other things you did only hurt Best Buy, BBV, & WB. But you were doing something that could've ruined a discount CAG members paid for. I guess that's how people deal with cognitive dissonance...

[quote name='tears2040']I got codes to stack, why in the world would I care what happens to Amazon or ECA. Those are only outlets to get what I want, just like this site.

I come here for the best deals if I can triple stack a code I will, I care less about ECA members, amazon, or anyone honestly regarding this matter. Just like EA with those SIMS 3 cards, I look for the best deals and execute.

The sooner you people realize that these companies do not care about you, the better you will be in life. Doggy dog world we live, get your bone cause I'm getting mine.

Also I'm actually flipping several of these games on EBay , Daddy gotta eat & baby need some new shoes :applause:[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting us know you'd walk all over us for a deal.

Hey at least he's honest. And in the end it all boils down to the haves and have nots. Either you have stacked or you haven't and maybe some people are bitter and wish they did?. And what about members that paid for membership, I paid for it but was I bitter or upset that countless numbers got to join for free? No I could care less same as I could care less if you stacked or didn't its not worth endless back and forth over.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Can't wait to get some 40% discounts once the codes come back.[/QUOTE]

The reason the codes are not available right now is because Amazon is fixing to stop the stacking.

[quote name='gunm']The reason the codes are not available right now is because Amazon is fixing to stop the stacking.[/QUOTE]

If this is true, its a sad sad day for CAGs

[quote name='blissskr']Hey at least he's honest. And in the end it all boils down to the haves and have nots. Either you have stacked or you haven't and maybe some people are bitter and wish they did?. And what about members that paid for membership, I paid for it but was I bitter or upset that countless numbers got to join for free? No I could care less same as I could care less if you stacked or didn't its not worth endless back and forth over.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why you could care less if you paid for something that people then abused which could've resulted in it being taken away from you. Might as well let people take their shits on your head aka take advantage of you daily.

This thread is going through the stages of grief. I think up next is the monster truck stage. I hear it's co-op.

There's no real point in arguing about who did what now. It's already done and over with. The people that did it did it and the people that didn't didn't.

I think I double stacked one order. I had 10% off on Silent Hill, canceled it and added a new code to my new order.

[quote name='J7.']I don't know why you could care less if you paid for something that people then abused which could've resulted in it being taken away from you. Might as well let people take their shits on your head aka take advantage of you daily.[/QUOTE]
Why, because I did it too. So it would appear my piles on someone else's head huh lol?

Wow, dude. I wish I had thought of this/read the thread. I don't care, I would have stacked as much as I could. Free games? fuck yeah, dude. But of course it's nothing but a missed opportunity for me.

Final post on this, I bought Halo , Nba 2k10, etc. which all had gift cards. So not only am I stacking on Amazon I am receiving more discounts through gift cards.

People really never know what everyone goes through, this is basically a chance for me to get games for cheaper & sell them to break even or for a slight profit.

Never forget what CAG is, we do what we need to

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments

:D

peace

[quote name='J7.']Good to know you'll do anything immoral up to the point it becomes illegal as defined by our legal system. And you know what all of those other things you did only hurt Best Buy, BBV, & WB. But you were doing something that could've ruined a discount CAG members paid for. I guess that's how people deal with cognitive dissonance...

Thanks for letting us know you'd walk all over us for a deal.[/QUOTE]
Dude, life sucks and no one's going to look out for you so stop crying and grow up. You're not the moral police and even if you were, no one gives a shit. He took a few bucks away from a big corporation, big deal. You're acting as if he stole from you personally. You weren't abusing it? Good for you, when they fix the glitch in two days you can go back to not abusing it again and you'll have to find something else to belittle everyone with and go on about how much better you are than everyone because you're so morally righteous.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Dude, life sucks and no one's going to look out for you so stop crying and grow up. You're not the moral police and even if you were, no one gives a shit. [/QUOTE]

See, non-jerks so care what other people think. That's how we're able to have productive discussions here. Asshats, however, post whatever stupid crap they want, and respond with how they don't care what others think when criticized.

I really wish the stacking would go away soon. :D I rarely buy new games but these 30% been to hard too resist. I probably more then doubled my PS3 library in the past month due to ECA. It's been a good month, and hopefully goes back to the 10% it was supposed to be 8)

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Dude, life sucks and no one's going to look out for you so stop crying and grow up. You're not the moral police and even if you were, no one gives a shit. He took a few bucks away from a big corporation, big deal. You're acting as if he stole from you personally. You weren't abusing it? Good for you, when they fix the glitch in two days you can go back to not abusing it again and you'll have to find something else to belittle everyone with and go on about how much better you are than everyone because you're so morally righteous.[/QUOTE]
WTF does someone looking out for me have anything to do with this? I don't care if people who abuse the system give a shit but I ain't gonna lie back and let them fuck me over without saying anything about it... If it led to the discount being canceled it would have been the same as stealing out of the pockets of people who paid for it. I didn't pay for it but I know others did.

Of course those who did it are going to act like it's no big deal... it's human psychology to do that to avoid cognitive dissonance. The only point is you shouldn't cry back when people have a problem with it. I am not better than everyone, but I wouldn't intentionally fuck over people I work and spend a lot of time conversing with to find deals.

Funny how the same people who paid for it and stacked cry about those who got it for free...

[quote name='gunm']I wonder if the mods will have to come in and clean up all this OT back and forth.

Again. :p[/QUOTE]

Done!

Great, and it seems like there's a video game Lightning Deal today. ECA codes are extra awesome for those. Hopefully it's just the PSP system or something useless.

Not sure how this will all play out in the end but I think I got lucky. Uncharted 2 and God of War Collection both showed up in my Gold Box yesterday morning so I went ahead and did some shuffling and put together an order for those two along with Assassin's Creed 2. Order came to 117.07 with free release day shipping on Uncharted and 2 day shipping on the other 2. Plus I get $15 back.

I figure that I got $160.00 of games for over $40.00 off. Plus $15 back. Plus free shipping. And no tax. Really glad I went ahead and put the pre-order together yesterday morning instead of waiting.

[quote name='J7.']I joined and never got the confirmation email, it's not in my spam folder either... Does it take a couple days?[/QUOTE]

I initially did not get the e-mail, as well. I told the system to resend the email a couple times and NOTHING. I had, on occasion, had situations where my rather large cable connection i-net provider had simply blocked emails from certain senders (torrent or high traffic type sites they must not want you to be a member of, LOL).

So, while I couldn't think of why they would dislike the ECA, I went to the ECA site and changed my email address to one of my handy dandy gmail accounts. Hit the request to resend the confirmation and, ta-dah, it was instantly there.

Of all things, I have no idea why my provider would block communications from ECA ... but it apparently was doing so server side.

[quote name='Angelwatch']Not sure how this will all play out in the end but I think I got lucky. Uncharted 2 and God of War Collection both showed up in my Gold Box yesterday morning so I went ahead and did some shuffling and put together an order for those two along with Assassin's Creed 2. Order came to 117.07 with free release day shipping on Uncharted and 2 day shipping on the other 2. Plus I get $15 back.[/QUOTE]

really quick, and sorry to get off topic...but is there a certain way to see whats in your goldbox or quickpicks? I see the quickpicks sometimes, but they are for stupid items that I don't want. I know there are threads explaining how to 'manipulate' all this but so much reading hurts my head..I'm basically just asking if there are any direct links to get to your gold box or quickpicks faster??

[quote name='muthafodder']Emailing Amazon to stack was a pretty boneheaded move for anyone who did so...[/quote]

[quote name='hypermog']Why? I did just so and got a stacked code added to my gold box order. I just don't understand this crowd that thinks the stacking could have been kept a secret in perpetuity. For those who do, welcome to the internet, here is lesson one: any information on the internet will be known by all interested parties in an extremely short period of time. Don't criticize people for "giving away the secret". You can assume the secret will get out. It's automatic. So don't worry about it.[/QUOTE]

I could care less about stacking or any supposed secrets...I do care when people start emailing Amazon about stacking and ruining it (not stacking per se) for everyone. I double-stacked, but the checkout system did it automatically due to entering all my Sept. 30 codes...emailing them to save a few more bucks on orders already placed just seemed...boneheaded.

I liken it to calling ahead and letting someone know you're going to rape them...obviously they're going to take action to prevent being raped.

EDIT - Also, Amazon surely keeps track of any used codes to compare against the ECA for any credit between them, the ECA would obviously know which account generated the code and could take action. Just as obvious, the ECA has been made aware of the CAG...all they would have to do is read this thread to see what you guys are doing. Emailing Amazon was pushing it...this is the result.

Basketcase.gif

[quote name='token2k6']really quick, and sorry to get off topic...but is there a certain way to see whats in your goldbox or quickpicks? I see the quickpicks sometimes, but they are for stupid items that I don't want. I know there are threads explaining how to 'manipulate' all this but so much reading hurts my head..I'm basically just asking if there are any direct links to get to your gold box or quickpicks faster??[/QUOTE]

What you are seeing in your quick picks is what you get. There is nothing else to find. A little bit of reading and mouse and keyboard work is going to be required if you want to try and manipulate it to your advantage.

[quote name='Muthafodder']
EDIT - Also, Amazon surely keeps track of any used codes to compare against the ECA for any credit between them, the ECA would obviously know which account generated the code and could take action. Just as obvious, the ECA has been made aware of the CAG...all they would have to do is read this thread to see what you guys are doing. Emailing Amazon was pushing it...this is the result.
[/QUOTE]
This thread is actually linked in the OP of the thread on ECA regarding the Amazon promo, where they direct questions.

I would like to thank all the idiots who screw good things up for the rest of us. 10% off honestly wasn't enough for you that you had to screw the system? Potentially ending a good program that actually caters to gamers. I wouldn't blame Amazon for dropping support for this program all together after crap like this.

Anyone who has done this is a thief and I hope eventually you end up with your ass handed to you.

[quote name='rogXue']I would like to thank all the idiots who screw good things up for the rest of us. 10% off honestly wasn't enough for you that you had to screw the system? Potentially ending a good program that actually caters to gamers. I wouldn't blame Amazon for dropping support for this program all together after crap like this.

Anyone who has done this is a thief and I hope eventually you end up with your ass handed to you.[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about. ECA already stated the program isn't dropped by Amazon, just they need to fix the stacking issue.

right, keep abusing it and see what happens. May not be this time but it will happen if people keeping screwing the system.

[quote name='rogXue']right, keep abusing it and see what happens. May not be this time but it will happen if people keeping screwing the system.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on that, if this keep getting abused. If I were Amazon, I would have dropped or suspended the codes for now. But the error was Amazon's error, people just found out about it and used it. No one (not that I know of) hacked the site or used the same batch of codes, Amazon should have expired the codes after each batch or given people a chance to remove said code from an already place order.

Same as Best Buy saying they only take one coupon and the system allows for more than one coupon to be used, or that only original coupons and no copies should be accepted, but they take em anyways. At least they are fixing the system now apparently.

[quote name='Lanman']I initially did not get the e-mail, as well. I told the system to resend the email a couple times and NOTHING. I had, on occasion, had situations where my rather large cable connection i-net provider had simply blocked emails from certain senders (torrent or high traffic type sites the must not want you to be a member of, LOL).

So, while I couldn't think of why they would dislike the ECA, I went to the ECA site and changed my email address to one of my handy dandy gmail accounts. Hit the request to resend the confirmation and, ta-dah, it was instantly there.

Of all thins, I have no idea why my provider would block communications from ECA ... but it apparently was doing so server side.[/QUOTE]

I had this issue too. My main email is with AT&T. I got the newsletter, but never got a confirmation email for my membership. My solution was similar to yours; I used my yahoo account to get my confirmation.

[quote name='rogXue']I would like to thank all the idiots who screw good things up for the rest of us. 10% off honestly wasn't enough for you that you had to screw the system? Potentially ending a good program that actually caters to gamers. I wouldn't blame Amazon for dropping support for this program all together after crap like this.

Anyone who has done this is a thief and I hope eventually you end up with your ass handed to you.[/QUOTE]

who shit in your cereal?

[quote name='y2jasper']i have only a very basic knowledge of programming..but shouldn't it be a simple coding fix to stop one batch of codes to stack with others? something like "if L batch of codes to order, then J or # code can't be applied" (pseudocode of course). once again i have no clue how amazon is programmed and how these codes are accepted into it...but i think most programming languages allow if then statements like that.[/QUOTE]

...that's not gonna happen with the code. If everyone programmed like this and add in patches here and there, there would be a millions lines of code.

The codes probably get decrypted somewhere and checked against a database of any blocked codes.

[quote name='Muthafodder']EDIT - Also, Amazon surely keeps track of any used codes to compare against the ECA for any credit between them, the ECA would obviously know which account generated the code and could take action.[/QUOTE]
I think you give ECA too much credit; they can't even get the 24 hour restrictions right FFS. Either way, idle threats. If they did take action, well I have my gimagLoL account as a backup anyways.

My opinion in the stacking debate is pretty simple, anyone with half a brain had to know that it would eventually be caught and stopped. Anyone with a whole brain would understand that there was a reasonable chance that, ultimately, Amazon and/or ECA could cancel the program because of it.

Now, they may fix it, never cancel the program and everyone is happy.

However, that doesn't change the fact that this is an EXCELLENT program that caters to gamers on NEW GAMES (not a lot of programs like that) and it can be very exceptional when combined with Amazon's other good to great pre-order deals.

Quite simply, for the thinking man, a long term view would dictate that the risk to save a few bucks today would not merit potentially losing the program in the long run.

In sum, I am not judging anyone. As far as I know my kids aren't posting on this message board so I am not your father. Do what you want to do.

However, just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should or that its a good idea.

Honestly, what the hell are you talking about? Amazon is bringing back the codes, just fixing the glitch. And no one here is a thief. Get off your high horse and step into the real world. CAG is about getting deals, and the stacking codes at Amazon ended up being one of the best deals in a while. How many deals are posted on this site that are pretty much known price mistakes, but people get in on the price to get a good deal, or get a gift card in the process if their order gets cancelled. Is it right to post up ads to stores sometimes several weeks in advance, almost every week? This can hurt sales for companies and can even bring lawsuits and we have seen in the past. Considering everything, a good number of deals that we get in everyday could be considered wrong, or stealing for that matter, considering how good of a deal we got.

[FONT=&quot]If you can’t appreciate the 20-30% deal people were getting at Amazon, this probably isn’t the site for you. No one is going to get their “ass” handed to them, the worst that could happen is that some people get some good deals (the reason for this site) and possibly some of the orders cancelled. I’m guessing the cancellations won’t happen though.[/FONT]

[quote name='Lanman']My opinion in the stacking debate is pretty simple, anyone with half a brain had to know that it would eventually be caught and stopped. Anyone with a whole brain would understand that there was a reasonable chance that, ultimately, Amazon and/or ECA could cancel the program because of it.

However, that doesn't change the fact that this is an EXCELLENT program that caters to gamers on NEW GAMES (not a lot of programs like that) and it can be very exceptional when combined with Amazon's other good to great pre-order deals.

Quite simply, for the thinking man, a long term view would dictate that the risk to save a few bucks today would not merit potentially losing the program in the long run.

In sum, I am not judging anyone. As far as I know my kids aren't posting on this message board so I am not your father. Do what you want to do.

However, just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should or that its a good idea.[/QUOTE]
:applause:
Someone get this man a cookie!
I agree with everything he said.

[quote name='Lanman']My opinion in the stacking debate is pretty simple, anyone with half a brain had to know that it would eventually be caught and stopped. Anyone with a whole brain would understand that there was a reasonable chance that, ultimately, Amazon and/or ECA could cancel the program because of it.

However, just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should or that its a good idea.[/QUOTE]

I second this, the only time I ever double dipped was when I cancelled my Uncharted 2 order because trading in three copies of xblades to game crazy was a better deal than amazons, the next game I ordered Ghostbuster the Slimer Ed, it took 20 off total and I wasn't aware the ECA discounts stacked like that.

The codes are down, I believe, because the previous batch all expired at the end of last month, right? I think that's when it was supposed to expire, anyway. They'll be back. They can't drop it altogether because they promised a year's worth of 10% off at amazon and they aren't even a year old yet. I suspect the double and triple stacking will continue to work, but who knows? I just ordered some MS points a few minutes ago with a double-stacked ECA discount. I was bummed not to be able to add another code to my account, but I still have at least one and I suspect that when the codes go live again, it will stack. We shall see.

[quote name='crunchewy']The codes are down, I believe, because the previous batch all expired at the end of last month, right? I think that's when it was supposed to expire, anyway. They'll be back. They can't drop it altogether because they promised a year's worth of 10% off at amazon and they aren't even a year old yet. I suspect the double and triple stacking will continue to work, but who knows? I just ordered some MS points a few minutes ago with a double-stacked ECA discount. I was bummed not to be able to add another code to my account, but I still have at least one and I suspect that when the codes go live again, it will stack. We shall see.[/QUOTE]

Have you read the past few pages...at all?

[quote name='crunchewy']The codes are down, I believe, because the previous batch all expired at the end of last month, right? I think that's when it was supposed to expire, anyway. They'll be back. They can't drop it altogether because they promised a year's worth of 10% off at amazon and they aren't even a year old yet. I suspect the double and triple stacking will continue to work, but who knows? I just ordered some MS points a few minutes ago with a double-stacked ECA discount. I was bummed not to be able to add another code to my account, but I still have at least one and I suspect that when the codes go live again, it will stack. We shall see.[/QUOTE]

...did you read any of the previous pages/posts lol? Codes are down because of a stacking glitch that they're fixing (meaning this most likely SHOULDN'T work anymore). Codes should be up in about a day or so.

Edit: Btw, run while you can, cause it looks like you just threw yourself into the fire :)

The way I see it is that the stacking was a nice bonus to those that actually paid for their membership vs. the free offer.

[quote name='Corvin']The way I see it is that the stacking was a nice bonus to those that actually paid for their membership vs. the free offer.[/QUOTE]

Everyone could use the stacking if ya had the codes. Free vs paid doesn't really matter. But the free ECA members came later on, so they might not have the original L codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back