Free Endwar Xbox 360 Beta Key

emeraldgsl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Ubisoft just sent me an extra beta key and since I can't do anything with it, I'd like to give it away to someone who posts a comment.

Please post a comment on what you think is the greatest game of all time and why. Try to keep it under 5 sentences please.

I will review the answers and select a winner by around NOON on SUNDAY.

Good Luck!!!:bouncy:

OK THE CONTEST IS OVER...

I just got my COD World at War Beta Key!!!....So I have decided to choose 2 winners for this contest since the COD Beta will take up all my time now.

The 2 winners are Jesus_S_Preston & KaleKatsura

The Beta Keys have been sent via PM.

Thanks to everyone who posted!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Mario Brothers 3 is the greatest game of all time. It take all the classic elements of the much beloved Super Mario Bros and, after a way-out-there SMB2, improves upon them in every way to create a brilliant platformer that still holds up today. No platformer since, including SM64 or SMG, has come anywhere close to SMB3. It is the definition of a timeless game, and it will never, EVER stop being awesome.

Super Mario Bros.

I was playing this a couple days ago on my NES, and it was so fun. It's simple, straight-forward, and fun. Gotta love the music too.

When o Man i was playing this a couple days ago on my NES, and it was so fun. It's simple, straight-forward, and fun. Gotta love the music too.

In my opinion, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker is the greatest game of all time. Without a doubt, the Zelda series is amazing, but this is the game that stood out from the rest of them. Some people complained about cartoonish graphics, but that's why I loved it, those graphics added a certain charm that realistic graphics just couldn't. And the soundtrack is probably the best soundtrack of any game, haunting melodies and upbeat tracks fit into the situations perfectly. The storyline, the free environment, simple controls... man, just thinking about it makes me want to play it again, it's just that good. Amirite? ;)

Star Wars: TIE Fighter is the greatest game ever. It has a masterful story full of intrigue and wonderful game play. Most impressive of all, it actually makes you feel good about working for the Galactic Empire, which is no small feat. Plus you get to fly with Darth Vader. Does it get any better?

Best game of all time?

I'm going to say Halo 2 and get flamed for it. Halo 2 was the first real online game I played, and with a lot of people I knew. Almost all the guys in my high school played it including the jocks, nerds, and everything in between. It was so much fun, logging in every night and knowing there would be people to play with. It didn't hurt that the game was pretty fun in itself.

Sadly, this online revolution didn't really continue with Halo 3...

Personally, I'd have to go with Barbie Horse Adventures – Wild Horse Rescue on the original Xbox. It revolutionized ...ummm Horseplay in console gaming :^o. This paved the way for greatness such as today’s Amazon Lightning Deal: Petz Horsez 2 for the Wii!:whee: You guys don’t know what you’re missing out on ~ I’m gonna play Horse Adventures on my 360 right now!! :rofl:

X-Com UFO Defense. Hands-down. Completely ahead of it's time as far as atmosphere, strategy, sound, etc. Wish they'd update it like Bionic Commando.

CoD4 is the best game ever. The online is so much fun I can play it for hours and not get bored.

:lol: I hope I win!!!!! I really need this key.

Good luck to everyone!!!! and Congrats to who ever does win.

EDIT:

NVM! Take me out of this. I thought this was for CoD5. I already have a beta key for this game.

Braid. It's the most artistic, emotional story and game ever. The number 1 must play on the 360 because it is so revolutionary.

My favorite game has to be Mario 3, simply it way superior than Mario 1 & 2 Combine. It had all these incredible adds on/abilities and the stages were unforgettable. The games visuals were superb compared to any NES game, it had the best graphics for a 1990 released game. What I really enjoyed about about Mario Brothers 3 is the games music, til this day I still enjoy listing to the games music. All those things I mention is the reason why Super Mario bros 3 is my favorite game of all time.

Greatest game of all time:
Tetris DS. A single cart can entertain up to 8 people in a frantic, nostalgic frenzy of block setting, line-clearing madness with Items to boot!

Tetris is the greatest game ever! It's a game ANYONE can play even non-gamers. It's so simple yet so complex if you want to score big points. As many times as you play it nothing will ever be the same. Also what other game never really changes but still sells new versions of itself over and over and over and over again?

And a big thank you for the contest! :D

EDIT: LOL poster before me stop trying to steal my thunder, I posted and then read your reply. :p

My favorite game? Super Mario RPG for SNES. Reason? Two words; AXEM RANGERS!!!!

Greatest game has to be super mario brothers for the nintendo NES original. The reason for this answer is because this is why I am a gamer to this date. I did own an atari and played with a black and white tv. But Super mario brings those fun memories one can never forget :lol:. Memories that I can even share with my wife who loves mario. Now how many games can bring two people together of the opposite sex (even your wife who is not a gamer at all)

N64 Star Wars: Shadow of The Empire, by far was one of the greatest games, action, controls, variety and Who Doesn't Like Star Wars.. no geek could resist.. (of course those die hard Trek fans will disagree)

I'm going to have to say the Super Mario Bros. series. But if you want a specific title, then I would have to go for the first Mario game on the NES. The reason why, is because it's the first game to truly revolutionize the entire gaming industy, and open doors for the home video game industry. It also inspired a lot of today's game developers to make games that we play today. It's a household name that everyone knows about, and theres a huge fanbase on the company itself, not to mention the many AAA titles that were born from it. Without Mario, we probably wouldn't have any gaming consoles like it is today.

Pokemon, the series...I played them from 5-12...greatest game ever, clocked more hours on that thing than I have on anything else for sure.

[quote name='chrisnsally']X-Com UFO Defense. Hands-down. Completely ahead of it's time as far as atmosphere, strategy, sound, etc. Wish they'd update it like Bionic Commando.[/quote]
No Doubt it was a great game.

Diablo 2 is the greatest game ever. 8 years after the release of this masterpiece I still play it. I can count at least 5-6 times where I give up playing this game only to come back a month later to play with the same ferocity as when I first picked it up from Wal-mart. To me, this game will always be the best (well until diablo 3 comes out )

I think the best game ever for me, in terms of story, is either Indigo Prophecy, or Metal Gear Solid 1. You got so into the stories, that a few hours always went by before you realized you were playing the game for way too long! Thats my pick!

I believe the Diablo series is the best game ever. Why? Diablo, created by Blizzard, pretty much set the standard as well as revolutionized MMORPGs. The first MMORPG I ever played was Diablo and this was looong ago. This was when everyone had like 56k and very few people had cable. I remember when me and my brother got into the Mad Cow Level, and our computer just froze, because it couldn't handle the mass amount of cows.

All in All, Diablo revolutionized the MMORPG or the gaming industry for that matter, definitely one of the best games to hit the planet.

Thinking back, I would have to go with the game that began it all: Pong. Think about it: every game you play today has roots in this simple, simple game. Pong showed people the future of video games, and has been the driving force behind decades of entertainment.

For me, the greatest game of all time, more than likely would have to be Rush N' Attack for the NES. The reason being, even though the gameplay was great, the music was awesome, and it had an interesting storyline (though, when I usually played it, I didn't understand the "Cold War"), my reason for saying its the best game of all time, is because its the one game that I actually used to play with my mother. Everytime I was bored, her and I would just throw in Rush N' Attack and go to work. Unfortunately, since time passed, I can't share those moments with her anymore as she is too busy trying to work 2 jobs to keep our heads above water.

Remember people, What makes the greatest game of all time isn't the graphics, the story, the battles, or the sound, its the memories that you create with that game.

chrono trigger is my favorite game of all time. it just had so many great moments and such great music. that is still i think the best rpg of all time.

I'm surprised there aren't more of this one, but...

Unquestionably CronoTrigger is the best game of all time in my mind, with Legend of Dragoon coming up as a close second for the same reasons. The storyline was engaging and very immersive, when the game ended it was bittersweet because you wanted to stay in that universe for longer... All the great games have that feeling at the end.

bread's done
Back