Free fan made 2D "Halo Zero" for PC available now

Strange, there is a large Bungie logo that first appears when the game loads. Not sure if that means the game was endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by, Bungie. It's not too shabby, the mouselook aimer is nifty, but the game itself is a fairly poor platformer.

Still, fun enough for free.

Yeah, it's cool mostly for novelty's sake. I don't think this is endorsed by bungie or microsoft, but I guess as long as they don't profit of the property its not a big deal to them.

Also, there's another one of these in the works at http://www.consoletroopers.com/public/hbc/hbc_frameset.htm

[quote name='SpottedNigel']It kinda sucks. Presentation is nice and all...but its not actually fun. The 2-d Half-Life on the otherhand was pretty damn cool.[/QUOTE]

Any links to that 2d Half-Life?

[quote name='psiufoxx2']I bet M$ will sue their asses. I hope not though - this is a cool little tribute game.[/QUOTE]
I could see MS (M$ is stupid) suing this guy were he selling the game. However, providing a freely available product isn't grounds for any sort of suit. Otherwise, all those darth Gates, Borg Gates or dancing Bill Gates Gifs would have been banned and distributers would have been sued.

bread's done
Back