Free Forza 4 BMW Theme and BMW 2012 DLC Car

Decker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Can't find an online link for it, but on the dashboard, there's a free add-on for a BMW 2012 M5 and also there's a free Forza 4 BMW Premium Theme that's pretty nice, actually. I guess it's sponsored, but it doesn't at all look like an ad except that all the cars are BMWs.

And yes, I know I could have put this in the free stuff forum, but most of us don't really check there often and I didn't know if this deal was going to stick around. Sorry if that upsets anyone.

edit : Here's the BMW DLC link, as posted in the Free Xbox Content thread:

Thanks, CodeTrader

Forza Motorsport 4 - 2012 BMW M5
BMW M5 Theme

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Decker']Can't find an online link for it, but on the dashboard, there's a free add-on for a BMW 2012 M5 and also there's a free Forza 4 BMW Premium Theme that's pretty nice, actually. I guess it's sponsored, but it doesn't at all look like an ad except that all the cars are BMWs.

And yes, I know I could have put this in the free stuff forum, but most of us don't really check there often and I didn't know if this deal was going to stick around. Sorry if that upsets anyone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've only owned Forza Motorsport for the original xbox but it was so fun. Played the demo for Forza 4 and I liked it more than I expected. Might consider picking it up soon.

[quote name='bardockkun']Thanks as well! And DAYUM! The car download sizes show they aren't fucking around.[/QUOTE]

Same size as the full Muscle Car Collection pack. Looks like you're downloading the full pack and only unlocking the free car. Makes sense so you have all the content when racing others online.
Thanks for the link to the theme! Love free themes! Can't wait to grab the game at Kmart in the AM.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Same size as the full Muscle Car Collection pack. Looks like you're downloading the full pack and only unlocking the free car. Makes sense so you have all the content when racing others online.[/QUOTE]

Mortal Kombat was like that, too. At first I thought I somehow got a bunch of free DLC.

In for the M5, though. Thanks, OP. And thanks for posting it here.

Thanks for the heads-up! I don't actually know when I'll be able to pick up the game, but I also don't know how long this DLC will stick around for free. So at least I was able to get the free stuff right now. Thanks for that!

370.93 MB for the car? I'm not sure if i'll get this game right away but I'll download the car just in case, thanks for posting this!

Worth trying out a new theme for my dashboard, been rocking the Comic Jumper theme for a while now...

Thanks for the tip!

Thank you OP. Downloaded them both. Even though I'm not a huge racer fan, I'll definitely rent this soon and give it a whirl.

[quote name='MoCiWe']370.93 MB for the car? I'm not sure if i'll get this game right away but I'll download the car just in case, thanks for posting this![/QUOTE] I'm not sure if all 370MB is for the one car. I just typed in my Subaru WRX STI code and it said it was ~370MB and it finished instantly. Also, I already had the BMW downloaded from a few days ago. So, I would guess there are multiple cars in that 370MB download.

[quote name='Brother Daz']isnt he banned?

EDIT- yep he is banned[/QUOTE]

Good to know, I was wondering where he went. Been seeing some posts that he would normally kill and he was no where to be found

[quote name='Brother Daz']isnt he banned?

EDIT- yep he is banned[/QUOTE]

Best news I've heard in a long time. What a fucking moron.

bread's done
Back