Free Game Rental at Hollywood Video

Thanks for the info. Do they have XBox 360 games at HV?

NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

[quote name='prmononoke']They have late fees there, right? I'm so used to not having them at BlockBuster.[/quote]

yes

[quote name='DrNo']Thanks for the info. Do they have XBox 360 games at HV? [/quote]

yes

OP you rule! I already have an account there that I use constantly with their MVP program (3 out at any time, no late fees, no throttling and a decent selection, what could be better), but my friends work there so I know that they'll be cool with this.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']OP you rule! I already have an account there that I use constantly with their MVP program (3 out at any time, no late fees, no throttling and a decent selection, what could be better), but my friends work there so I know that they'll be cool with this.[/QUOTE]

If you like the MVP program, you should try Blockbuster online. That sounds like such a plug... bah...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']OP you rule! I already have an account there that I use constantly with their MVP program (3 out at any time, no late fees, no throttling and a decent selection, what could be better), but my friends work there so I know that they'll be cool with this.[/quote]

your friend got a job there... lucky bastard, I applied at Gamecrazy but failed the personality test on-line, so they won't even give me an interview... I know i'm qualified for the job too. lol oh well i'll try blockbuster this week.

i work there and i will use it. lol. yea just go to some1 cool or clueless. they will most likely see "free game rental" and not read pass that

has anyone gotten denied using it? not using a new account, that is. the coupon has those words in big letters and i think my local hollywood video is smart to catch it

your friend got a job there... lucky bastard, I applied at Gamecrazy but failed the personality test on-line, so they won't even give me an interview... I know i'm qualified for the job too. lol oh well i'll try blockbuster this week.

Ugh, I used to work at a Hollywood Video and my experience there was awful. Granted the manager at the one I was working at was leaving around the time I was hired so we effectively had no acting manager for a while. Caused for quite a bit of chaos.

Thanks op! I handed it to the cashier and he went and took it to his manager and asked him if he could do it and he said go ahead. Although, he did ask me if i wanted to sign up for an account, I told him I already had one then he just asked me for my name and scanned the coupon. Picked up Virtua Tennis 3.

[quote name='Wario64']has anyone gotten denied using it? not using a new account, that is. the coupon has those words in big letters and i think my local hollywood video is smart to catch it[/quote]

They don't really care either or. I even offered to set up a new account the first time I was there, but the lady was like it's cool. They don't really look at it anyway. Just say you got it in an e-mail, which is how I assumed this coupon came out and they're pretty much fine with it.

Thanks, may hold onto this incase I can't find something to use with the endless rent 1 get 1s from xbox live diamond.

My local Hollywood video went to 1 day rentals on games @1.99 and i day on Movies @.99 a day...

This coupon worked but defeated the purpose.

[quote name='sp00ge']Time to try this at Blockbuster. They accept all other kinds of HV coupons, so this should work as well.[/quote]

I didn't know that. Let us know how it works for you.

Unless they've just recently stopped taking them... It's been a few months since the last time i used one there.

Funny thing is, the nearest HV is like 40 miles away. :D

bread's done
Back